Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me (3867 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by BonPatrick(m): 5:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Guys what's your opinion on this. You are chatting a girl you call girlfriend but she don't respond she will come online after chatting she will log off with even chatting you. And you are the one that always call and chat her but she doesn't call. What will you do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Kondomatic(m): 5:57am On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:
Guys what's your opinion on this. You are chatting a girl you call girlfriend but she don't respond she will come online after chatting she will log off with even chatting you. And you are the one that always call and chat her but she doesn't call. What will you do
I will stop dating myself

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by airminem(f): 6:01am On Jun 10, 2021
smiley It Really hurts. Tell your partner you feel alone and upset in the relationship. You both have to communicate properly coz i feel its what you both lack. Goodluck to becoming lovely partners. wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Kobicove(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2021
In your mind you're dating her but as far as she's concerned there's nothing going on between you two

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by BonPatrick(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks boss
Kondomatic:

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by benimav403: 6:21am On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:
don't let a lady stress u. BTW just quit

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by BonPatrick(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks I have deleted her number and block her on Facebook
benimav403:
don't let a lady stress u. BTW just quit

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Good day brother, please you too ignore her too, don't waste your time on ladies. Find time to make money, change your mindset. Don't worry your self over her.. or is there anything you gaining from her, there are many girls out to there, if you forcing your self on her she will be using you to do yanga ... just focus on your life career...am begging you, leave girlfriend for now... When they see your success , they will come Around you.

27 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:
Thanks I have deleted her number and block her on Facebook

God bless you, she will still come to beg you, just leave her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by BonPatrick(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks alot
handsomeyitayo:
Good day brother, please you too ignore her too, don't waste your time on ladies. Find time to make money, change your mindset. Don't worry your self over her.. or is there anything you gaining from her, there are many girls out to there, if you forcing your self on her she will be using you to do yanga ... just focus on your life career...am begging you, leave girlfriend for now... When they see your success , they will come Around you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by bigcee(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2021
Bro, apply common sense na undecided .You're not in a relationship. You better let her go and focus on better things.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:

Call her on phone and tell her she is very mad and stupid.. then you end the call and delete her number...

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by BonPatrick(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2021
That's rude just delete her in silence is the best
Kings999:

Call her on phone and tell her she is very mad and stupid.. then you end the call and delete her number...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:
That's rude just delete her in silence is the best

Guy forget silence.... Tell her, her fvck up.... Then you delete her number... Well do anything you wan do... But no forget say another girl go do you this thing and you will be forming gentle man... Gentle man no dey pay for this country... Na the way you follow dey talk to her and chat with her na why she dey misbehave... Try to dey ginger a lady.....

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by lkillbrokehoes: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:
Don't be a fool bro, let her go. It's obvious she's not into you. no dey stress yourself on top females, after all their are billions of them out there.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by ceede2: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2021
airminem:
smiley It Really hurts. Tell your partner you feel alone and upset in the relationship. You both have to communicate properly coz i feel its what you both lack. Goodluck to becoming lovely partners. wink
The moment you try this, you hand her over your little ball, you sef spring up your own attitude make she come ask you waiting she do.

Check my rule 2

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by BonPatrick(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2021
You are right
Kings999:

Guy forget silence.... Tell her, her fvck up.... Then you delete her number... Well do anything you wan do... But no forget say another girl go do you this thing and you will be forming gentle man... Gentle man no dey pay for this country... Na the way you follow dey talk to her and chat with her na why she dey misbehave... Try to dey ginger a lady.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by donbachi(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2021
She go soon screenshot Una chats and post It on social media..to show the world how u dey beg her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by TJaguar(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2021
You haven't realized you are dating yourself

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by airminem(f): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2021
ceede2:
The moment you try this, you hand her over your little ball, you sef spring up your own attitude make she come ask you waiting she do.

Check my rule 2
cheesy Lover boy gats to man-up in other to go your advice. Seems he likes her alot
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by mmadu5(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2021
i dont know how any guy feels comfortable and happy dating a nigerian girl . i just cant bring my self to that level . they are too local in fact Nigerian girls are not romantic at all I hit her with pillow

She flog me wit USB cable for neck

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by silvoclaira: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2021
airminem:
Communication is the key and He has to make a decision if he doesn't feel connected in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by NobleSeed(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2021
LoL bro just take a chill peal las las you go dey okay.
I'm facing same issue currently , all what I keep getting from her is I'm sorry I'm sorry. But the signs seems more glaring so aren't giving vent to that anymore.
It happens again on Monday, I just sent her a message gretting her lol she read it within a few seconds without a reply local man was really infuriated . Just tell her my mind straight up,the 'sorry' crap still pumping in , I dishe it out to her again that's when I left speaking, prior that day I have called her around 9m countless times no reply she didn't even flash back.... Everybody just come dey him dey ....I no want stress abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by FutureHNDRxXx: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Bro, ignore her too. Focus on your Shit! Dont hold a lady who doesn't treat you like a king close to your heart and trust me yiu gast zero out the love for her. Dont confront her at all. Keep her contact any time her pussy scratch her she go call you. Just dey bleep on grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by udede(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2021
Just ignore her completly, any other move apart from this confirms you as a simp

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by BonPatrick(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks alot
udede:
Just ignore her completly, any other move apart from this confirms you as a simp

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:

Can't u call and have a discussion with her? From there u know what's on her mind and deal with it.

Ure asking u like we are mind readers Or do u want us to assume anything and advice u?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by PrincessBecks(f): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
Lol, this response cracked me up big time
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Bola146(f): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
Kikikikikikikikikikiki..... grin grin Go and be begging her or buy her iPhone and Benz grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Khd95(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
in this situation, i will buy another phone to make it two and be using it to chat my self, so that i will know i am dating my self

too call you mumu hungry me shaa, permit me to call you mutula lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Ronnnie: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
If women are your problem now then you need bigger problems as a man....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Has A Child And He Didn't Tell Me / MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] / Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.