Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me (3868 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Ronnnie: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
jaxxy:

Can't u call and have a discussion with her? From there u know what's on her mind and deal with it.

Ure asking u like we are mind readers Or do u want us to assume anything and advice u?
I would advice against this.....it will make it seem like he needs her more than she needs him and that will further turn her off or push her away...Even if she accepts,she will date him out of pity and he would see hell in that relationship
My advice for him is to do nothing...Free women

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by fati2001(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:
Guys what's your opinion on this. You are chatting a girl you call girlfriend but she don't respond she will come online after chatting she will log off with even chatting you. And you are the one that always call and chat her but she doesn't call. What will you do

eye wheel joup in two de realaytionsheep..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ronnnie:

I would advice against this.....it will make it seem like he needs her more than she needs him and that will further turn her off or push her away...Even if she accepts,she will date him out of pity and he would see hell in that relationship
My advice for him is to do nothing...Free women

I didn’t say beg or plead, just ask like in being civil then take any action u like from there on. Simple.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by lkillbrokehoes: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
PrincessBecks:

Lol, this response cracked me up big time
A portuguese Nigerian? I don't believe it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by robosky02(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Wizywiz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=Khd95 post=102576463]in this situation, i will buy another phone to make it two and be using it to chat my self, so that i will know i am dating my self

too call you mumu hungry me shaa, permit me to call you mutula lipsrsealed[/ grin grin grin...

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by moststylish(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:
Guys what's your opinion on this. You are chatting a girl you call girlfriend but she don't respond she will come online after chatting she will log off with even chatting you. And you are the one that always call and chat her but she doesn't call. What will you do
I have had same issue with my girl, everytime I try to talk to her about it, she will always say I nag too much. I created a different facebook account and chat her up, lo and behold this girl denied she has a relationship and even gave my new facebook account her phone number. I was shocked.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Olajydeey: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Stop dating yourself o
Stop dating yourself oo
Stop dating yourself ooo
Stop dating yourself oooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by JimmyDarmody: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
See bro let me tell you from experience. First of all you can't even accept the fact that she doesn't deserve you because you're too in love but this is the great sacrifice you must make to really break off this bondage. Cut her off and delete her completely. If your next girl does the same cut her off too. There is no such thing as a soul mate, only a good woman deserves such titles. I'm already angry as I remember my story lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by dederocs(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
I will stop dating myself
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Brunicekid(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
I will stop dating myself
Thank you... You are blessed for this response!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by BonPatrick(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks I will do that
JimmyDarmody:
See bro let me tell you from experience. First of all you can't even accept the fact that she doesn't deserve you because you're too in love but this is the great sacrifice you must make to really break off this bondage. Cut her off and delete her completely. If your next girl does the same cut her off too. There is no such thing as a soul mate, only a good woman deserves such titles. I'm already angry as I remember my story lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by PrincessBecks(f): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
A portuguese Nigerian? I don't believe it

Lol, I'm not asking you to believe.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by lkillbrokehoes: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
PrincessBecks:

Lol, I'm not asking you to believe.
Make me believe then
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
PrincessBecks:

Lol, this response cracked me up big time
The response really cracked you up big time since you hardly comment... Commented last almost a year ago
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by Phlinx: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
BonPatrick:
can I have her number let me speak to her on your behalf undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by PrincessBecks(f): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

The response really cracked you up big time since you hardly comment... Commented last almost a year ago

How did you know that? You just stalked?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me by rex444(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
And her number is still occupying space in your phone ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. / My New Place- (photos) / Best Ways To Start Making Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.