Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe (28254 Views)

Pandemonium Of People As Cold Stone Officially Open In Akwa-ibom... Photos / Humanitarian Nightmare As 43m People At Risk Of Acute Food Insecurity / 6 Common Types Of People You Meet At A Nigerian Buka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by bewla(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks s
[/code][code]
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by TotoGame(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
D
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
paulolee:
nice list but you forgot the "cartel geng"
this crew consist of just guys....you see them specially sitted a bit distanced from others in the venue..
they are mainly tagged commitee of friends or related with any of the person celebrating dt day.
this crew sabi oppress eeh...they all dress to kill with all kinds of expensive drinks n different nice eatables on their table..
na so I carry stella go owambe last march.....na one of these guys call n take her number....
i jus have to break up with her since stella cnt stop visitng "her uncle for Lekki" each weekend.....stella na thunder go fire u..

grin

Tru Tru e fit be say na her uncle she go visit from her father sister nephews side

grin

1 Like

Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Seniorwriter(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
KanuSE:
Like this...

Total flexing mood !

This pics reminds me of how I felt back in 2016 when I won a supply contract.

LMAO @pics

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Aug28th(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
You forget us wey dey silent....
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by caandi: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Confirm

Hello lovelies. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow�������� it doesn’t take anything from you pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1grFh9chOY4
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by seyz91(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy
paulolee:
nice list but you forgot the "cartel geng"
this crew consist of just guys....you see them specially sitted a bit distanced from others in the venue..
they are mainly tagged commitee of friends or related with any of the person celebrating dt day.
this crew sabi oppress eeh...they all dress to kill with all kinds of expensive drinks n different nice eatables on their table..
na so I carry stella go owambe last march.....na one of these guys call n take her number....
i jus have to break up with her since stella cnt stop visitng "her uncle for Lekki" each weekend.....stella na thunder go fire u..
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by paulolee(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
azraeljaheel:

grin

Tru Tru e fit be say na her uncle she go visit from her father sister nephews side

grin
no b lie...she dey ment
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Raychee(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
I don't like parties. Wonder how my wedding would be.....
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by KanuSE: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Raychee:

Your dp explains why you don't like parties.
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Raychee(f): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
KanuSE:

Your dp explains why you don't like parties.

grin grin cheesy. On the contrary i rarely frown or squeeze my face
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by KanuSE: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Raychee:

grin grin cheesy. On the contrary i rarely frown or squeeze my face

You're better off with a smiley on your dp. smiley

1 Like

Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Raychee(f): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
KanuSE:

You're better off with a smiley on your dp. smiley

Lol. okay grin
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by TigerFoods: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin
Taye4j:
When I was in school, I don't bother myself cooking during weekends. On weekends I'll get my Native dress starched and ironed with my friends and we'll go to any party around the street, sit down like and invited guest and have our share of the food.

Yoruba Owambes remain the best.
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
And some of us wey food no go reach our side or even jump us pass. We either leave angrily or disappear without notice. About 70% of us in this category leave with the envelopes we intend to give the celebrants.

E dey pain ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Op u forgot the ones that go there mainly to get numbers from as many girls as possible cheesy

Omor gatecrashing for school that year when pocket money done end, no runs and u no bold go house cos the two weeks never reach. Na we dey gam pass but belle dey touch back...chai na wah o grin
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by MemoriesAndMe: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see number one and number seven dominating most parties as a result of the persistent hunger in the land.

This I have seen.
Its not always about the hunger in the land, some of them are just greedy. They have food at home and still want free food from wherever, just like some beggers already have money and still keep begging because they want more and are never satisfied with what they have already.

1 Like

Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by TigerFoods: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin grin
nextBIGthing:
The once’s that steal food and pour in polytene bags
And keep eating for the rest of the month
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by heffem(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see number one and number seven dominating most parties as a result of the persistent hunger in the land.

This I have seen.
my guy...how market?

1 Like

Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Ykc2(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Yoruba people are good in marketing and I love them for that ,see as dem force all Nigerians to dey call party owambe and we dey follow dem call am owambe,
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by dododawa1: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Item 7 is most
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Oshokalo: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Na before u go dey party,dem go say meat don finish na rice remain,u go hear bring am come abi take dis nylon put am inside
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by BlckBoy4U(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals

Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Emeka71(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Truth said.
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Sensiblerealist: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2021
With inn rubbish ingrish lol grin grin wink

ictjobber:

In your shallow mind now you don upload better video go youtube.. Werey

1 Like

Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by 77star: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Until herdsmen corner una for that owambe grin
Party ma daru ni

Everyone go jakpa including photographer
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by placeofallure(f): 4:30am On Jun 11, 2021
blazepascal:
Everybody is a foodie you ever been to a show and food wasn't served.

No, everybody is not a foody. I'm not a party freak.

My choir rehearsal is on Saturdays, so I'd pick to be in church over any Owanbe. If it's absolutely necessary to go, I still won't miss rehearsals, I'll attend the event and stay a short time, maybe one hour or two max.

As for food, I make sure I'm full before leaving the house. If they serve food, fine if not, also fine. I never lobby for food. Mine is out of respect for the celebrant, appear at the event and disappear. Chikena!
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by lusid: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Raychee:
are you the shy type if i may ask?
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by blazepascal(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
placeofallure:

No, everybody is not a foody. I'm not a party freak.

My choir rehearsal is on Saturdays, so I'd pick to be in church over any Owanbe. If it's absolutely necessary to go, I still won't miss rehearsals, I'll attend the event and stay a short time, maybe one hour or two max.

As for food, I make sure I'm full before leaving the house. If they serve food, fine if not, also fine. I never lobby for food. Mine is out of respect for the celebrant, appear at the event and disappear. Chikena!
alright
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by Raychee(f): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
lusid:
are you the shy type if i may ask?

Not at all
Re: Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe by lusid: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Raychee:

Not at all
so if i put you in front of hundred thousand people to speak, you won't panic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gtbank Food And Drinks Festival 2019 / Man Dies In Drinking Competition At A Funeral In Edo / Top Nigerian Foods You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.