Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo (2161 Views)

BREAKING: Government Bans Celebrities From Showing Off Money On Social Media And / Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack / Nigeria Joins OPEC To Cut Crude Oil Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by SATANICALLY: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Government of Nigeria has opened account on Koo.

Proud moment for Make in India.❤️

Welcome Nigerian Government.�❤️

#nigeria #mews #koo #india #viral #global
@mews.in

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by oyin44: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2021
I join my colleagues to say that we thank buhari immensely for the good job with the particular reference to this rail project he embarked upon in South west grin grin

Pls move further to Ogun state, osun state, and ondo state. grin grin OK including kwara state

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Indian low budget Twitter

This inferiority complex reminds me of my ex that kept stalking to tell me how much she has moved on

Adamumu Garba has been used and dumped, out of frustration he is now growing a third mark from this fore head

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Coldshisha: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Why not Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by complexBoss12: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2021
shey Buhari go later dey collect pension as ex-president for all this rubbish??

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by babyfaceafrica: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Bloggers and lies
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Racoon(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2021
India being a third world country have long made good advancement and left Nigeria behind.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Lol. So they moved from US masters to Indian masters.
India manages our financial systems, now they're going to manage our information dissemination system.
What a shame

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2021
APC is a monumental disgrace
they left a platform with global reach to join a useless not only useless but a non Nigerian social media platformundecided
what happened to nairaland or even there nonsense crrowwwe

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Hotspotbro(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2021
That's if it doesn't get hacked with Sql commands now.
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by BigSarah(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Farki: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2021
This is good, let the government stooges stay on Krap and twitter will be sanitised from Buharic nonsense.
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by liketerm: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Coldshisha:
Why not Nairaland
Nairaland that IPOB have turn to their online propaganda machine.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Benbita: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Valkan:
APC is a monumental disgrace
they left a platform with global reach to join a useless not only useless but a non Nigerian social media platformundecided
what happened to nairaland or even there nonsense crrowwwe

What's the difference between Nairaland and hypocrisy? Why dump Twitter that's far more tolerant than Nairaland for Nairaland?

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, why censor your competitors? Our hypocrisy just too much sha. We cry "human rights violation" bla bla bla but we are far worse than those we condemn! Tufiaaakwa!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Benbita: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
Lol. So they moved from US masters to Indian masters.
India manages our financial systems, now they're going to manage our information dissemination system.
What a shame

I am also against the government using other countries' platforms. What happened to Naija made?

But the problem is that ours are far worse! Imagine Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 censoring their rivals! I used to like Nairaland, but for this single reason, I am now its biggest critic! I hate hypocrites!
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by 123456789O: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Benbita:

I am also against the government using other countries' platforms. What happened to Naija made?

But the problem is that ours are far worse! Imagine Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 censoring their rivals! I used to like Nairaland, but for this single reason, I am now its biggest critic! I hate hypocrites!
Why don't you wait for seun to tell us why fee chose to censor them
I don't think you can refer to them as rivals to seun because presently, they operate in different markets
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by ghills418: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Amazing!
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Tinubuadvocate: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Very good India made social media is better than that useless Twitter. But my fears is that India are criminal they can easily steal people data.
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nigeria government joins what Abi na which kind report be this

This regime no just get any shame!!!
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Sweetaura: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
What is government of Nigeria? Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by Cammo: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
Seun, some paid-yet-broke agents of darkness are now using your forum to advertise their zombified APC app. It's time you started banning these miscreants already.

Nothing, nobody, no zombie, no bastard, no spirit can stop us from tweeting!

Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by olabukola: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Very good India made social media is better than that useless Twitter. But my fears is that India are criminal they can easily steal people data.
You just contradicted yourself with your last sentence.
Re: BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo by shosky1794: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
I hope they are registered and have physical office in Nigeria before the the Nigeria govt opened an account on the platform

(1) (Reply)

Hausa- Fulani Are Gradually Out Numbering Yorubas In The Southwest. / Super Eagles Victory:is Social Media A Curse? / See The Crying Senator With Governor Sanwo-olu Yesterday At SUN Awards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.