Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) (35904 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

How can your fishbrain comprehend such grammar ��it obviously supercedes your 5kobo brain ��.
I am for restructuring and also Biafra as a better option, though I am against the route to self destruction.
Let people air their view and stop being too angry and attacking everyone who doesn't see things your own way.

In your dwarfish mind you would go for chaos instead of peace.
I wonder the kind of person you would be in reality.
I am done with you.

Keep blaming the antidote instead of the disease. Dumb Grammarian grin

If the NG government didn't start killing them extrajudicially when they had just flag, holding peaceful rally and seeking dialogue, probably things won't have escalate to this level. And guess what? With the so called violence, the unlawful distortion from motorist and civilians have stopped, government taking them serious, and scores levelling. So at least their violence yielded something. I'm not in support of violence, but I understand their point. Especially when NG government only respond to force.

You are such a weak ass man, no courage, no balls, and stands for nothing. Typical of a miseducated victim of the zoo. Why are you done? Don't go, keep going back and forth with me, but I assure that a thousand liars and coward like you won't defeat one truth as me. Try. If you're for freedom, you won't be as dumb as this. Slave.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Jostoman: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
This one na attention seeker. The federal government of Nigeria never get your time, when they do, you will change your narrative. You can ask lamidi KANU wetine him eye see.
I know that the suffering that Nigerians are going through now don master your own body, if you are comfortable with suffering and the killing of innocent people across Nigeria now other Nigerians are not comfortable with it, Nigerians will protest on June 12 day and if baba like let him send police and soldiers to come and kill everybody on Saturday.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Oracleforce: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
So, Lagos state is not part of the southwest region or Yoruba nation....confused people
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by eki2000(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Yorubas will be very foolish to destabilise their region when they are currently favoured with a Vice President of the country and when they are most likely favoured to be handed power by 2023. It is sheer stupidity. I think Lamidi Cownu is misleading Igboho.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by olatuns2017: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
donaldeke:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-yoruba-nation-agitators-to-protest-june-12/amp/

If you want to see this next Sunday

Pls observe June 12 at home peacefully

No govt will allow lockdown again for now

My advice
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

How can your fishbrain comprehend such grammar ��it obviously supercedes your 5kobo brain ��.
I am for restructuring and also Biafra as a better option, though I am against the route to self destruction.
Let people air their view and stop being too angry and attacking everyone who doesn't see things your own way.

In your dwarfish mind you would go for chaos instead of peace.
I wonder the kind of person you would be in reality.
I am done with you.

Can you at least impress me and/or perhaps, curuous NL readers with something organic, instead of helplessly regurgitating synonyms from the devil's dictionary ? Can you prove that you have sense with correct arguments instead of use curse words that even a programmed robot can do better ?

Okay let's go civil. Can you in clear and concise sentence, present your grievances with ipob, mnk, igbos, esn or it's affiliates ? Be succinct and honest as possible. I'm giving you the chance to prove your case. Oya start. cool
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Regex:

Pansophist, what did you do to get all these?

Have they misunderstood your big grammar for insult, or they finally get it when you tell them to go to hell in a way they would have been looking forward to the trip?

A normal day with the children of hate. Without insulting the igbos, their life will be totally useless. They have sold their conscience, and like Judas, against those that will liberate them. I see it as a service to humanity, not to them. At least for their children, because I believe in meritocracy. I forgive them, because they do not know what they are doing.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by moneyisgood6or9: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
donaldeke:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-yoruba-nation-agitators-to-protest-june-12/amp/
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGERIA* *Artist Bebe* *HOW I SEE NIGERIA TODAY* This is the new birth of Nigeria. Birth to TERRORISM, BOKOHARANISM, ETHNIC FAVOURITISM, CORRUPTION, BANDICTORY, FULANISM, BOMBING, MASSACRE, REVOLUTION, FIGHTING, UNKNOWN GUN MEN(UGM), MILITARY INVASION, ANARCHY, KIDNAPPING, DICTATORIAL LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP FAILURE, DANGEROUS LEADERSHIP,ARMS PROLIFERATION, SOARING KILLINGS & DEATHS etc. Weeping Nigeria! Sorry oh. We were holding you from falling but you have slipped from our hands. May God help you. Only God can save you this time. Weeping Nigeria sorry oh

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by tamdun: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
NgwalandAba:
Well I can't blame the Yoruba youths for the sins of their fathers...but why fighting Biafra before for the same thing... sense sometimes can be expensive.
This is the reason we will never come to agreement, u want to mount biafra blame on yoruba people, how did yoruba people stopped ur biafra,in fact u had ur biafra but greed pushed u beyond ur boundaries(ondo/ọrẹ) and u expect yoruba people to sit and watch you take over their lands
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by ablejesus26(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

Can you at least impress me and/or perhaps, curuous NL readers with something organic, instead of helplessly regurgitating synonyms from the devil's dictionary ? Can you prove that you have sense with correct arguments instead of use curse words that even a programmed robot can do better ?

Okay let's go civil. Can you in clear and concise sentence, present your grievances with ipob, mnk, igbos, esn or it's affiliates ? Be succinct and honest as possible. I'm giving you the chance to prove your case. Oya start. cool

In plain words.
I stand against anyone who has built nothing but charges others to destroy and cause havok and unrest in a land where he has very little to loose when trouble breaks out.
I know you might be a kid who is just starting life with no knowledgeable experience on what it takes to build something from the scratch hence you can't understand how it would feel to have it go down the drain for something that reeks of fraud.
I am not against what ipob is agitating for.
I am rather like many others against the route at which ipob is calling for it.
Creating a militant sect,picking up arms as a proscribed group and outlaws in the name of creating a regional security outfit, will constantly drag the fg's unprofessional army with their close to zero grading in respecting the rules of engagement in constant confrontation with the esn, which will put the lives of innocent Igboman who just wants to go out to search for what to feed their families with in danger.

This is my displeasure with the esn but your smallish brains won't comprehend, people who have nothing to loose are very quick to scream destroy and burn down.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Jostoman: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
eki2000:
and Yorubas will be very foolish to destabilise their region when they are currently favoured with a Vice President of the country and when they are most likely favoured to be handed power by 2023. It is sheer stupidity. I think Lamidi Cownu is misleading Igboho.
some people will just come to nairaland and be talking rubbish, how many times have they destabilised anything whenever they go out for rally? is it Nnamdi kanu and igboho that went to kebbi state to kill 88 people in a day?

Is it Nnamdi kanu and igboho that always went to benue state to Sluttered people?

Is it Nnamdi kanu and igboho that went to igangan in Oyo state to Sluttered people in their sleep?

Is it Nnamdi kanu and igboho that is making the price of food stuff to be going up everyday? You are talking about vice president that have been silent for a very long time. Some Nigerians don't even have any hope of eating anything today let alone thinking of what to eat tomorrow and you are here talking about 2023 presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

In plain words.
I stand against anyone who has built nothing but charges others to destroy and cause havok and unrest in a land where he has very little to loose when trouble breaks out.
I know you might be a kid who is just starting life with no knowledgeable experience on what it takes to build something from the scratch hence you can't understand how it would feel to have it go down the drain for something that reeks of fraud.
I am not against what ipob is agitating for.
I am rather like many others against the route at which ipob is calling for it.
Creating a militant sect,picking up arms as a proscribed group and outlaws in the name of creating a regional security outfit, will constantly drag the fg's unprofessional army with their close to zero grading in respecting the rules of engagement in constant confrontation with the esn, which will put the lives of innocent Igboman who just wants to go out to search for what to feed their families with in danger.

This is my displeasure with the esn but your smallish brains won't comprehend, people who have nothing to loose are very quick to scream destroy and burn down.

Captain save-a-goat. I was expecting a response from the goat I quoted, not you, or are you the same person? I suspect. But anyways, let's go cool

Like I said earlier, you're focusing on the symptoms and not the disease. How is it so difficult to understand? If you starve a kid protein, and he develops kwashiokor, would you blame the kid for eating carbs when you intentionally prevent protein from its diet? That's a simple analogy to the NG relationship with the Igbos.

All these burning down of government infrastructure will stop if they give them referendum. Why the fear to let them go? They don't want Nigeria, how is that so difficult to understand? If democracy is a government for the people, why not listen to the people about what they want ? The government knows what to do, but it doesn't want to do it.

Surprisingly, you skillfully didn't mentioned the reason why the esn security was created, which is to prevent the killing of their mothers, children and farmers in the region. I seriously doubt you are for justice, your response is disguise as justice but it is not. You can only deceive the untrained mind, not me. The day you blame Fulani herdsmen that created ESN, the FG for not listening to the people and killing of igbos when they had just flags, I'll take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by NgwalandAba(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
tamdun:

This is the reason we will never come to agreement, u want to mount biafra blame on yoruba people, how did yoruba people stopped ur biafra,in fact u had ur biafra but greed pushed u beyond ur boundaries(ondo/ọrẹ) and u expect yoruba people to sit and watch you take over their lands

That is not true.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
eki2000:
Yorubas will be very foolish to destabilise their region when they are currently favoured with a Vice President of the country and when they are most likely favoured to be handed power by 2023. It is sheer stupidity. I think Lamidi Cownu is misleading Igboho.

Na them. Unity beggars, cheap-ass slowpoke, that have been wrongly educated in the zoo.

So the Fulanis are now the supreme, born-to-rule entity thay gives power to whom they deem fit ? Of what use is presidency and vp when they are nothing but a mannequin? How have your life gotten better with the rotation of power from North to south west?

So disappointed with the kind of people the zoo produce. So while writing this rubbish, all the mental signals that goes on alert when you are typing rubbish was hibernated ? Naija, I weep for thee.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by sabrohmp: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=Kuceeh post=102568783]This country need God at this point

and who say there is no God in this country
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Oshokalo: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Giovanni2332:

That's why we say theirs something wrong with a black man's brain , someone trying hard to save you but you have been affected by fulani syndrome suffering and smiling, you need total brain overhauling.
no mind the idiot,assuming somebody stands up and oppose the govt during his father days,naija for no be like this

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by alcaptainero: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Has Nnamdi Kanu been silenced? Has his agitation for Biafra killed? Ewu Gambia
liketerm:
This one na attention seeker. The federal government of Nigeria never get your time, when they do, you will change your narrative. You can ask lamidi KANU wetine him eye see.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by bigtt76(f): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
You know if you embark on this, it could lead to bloodshed and or the people will be the ones to suffer yet you are going on with it, is that not madness? angry You prefer to let the people you claim to protect die or suffer the brunt?

donaldeke:

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Dabronze(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jostoman:
some people will just come to nairaland and be talking rubbish, how many times have they destabilised anything whenever they go out for rally? is it Nnamdi kanu and igboho that went to kebbi state to kill 88 people in a day?

Is it Nnamdi kanu and igboho that always went to benue state to Sluttered people?

Is it Nnamdi kanu and igboho that went to igangan in Oyo state to Sluttered people in their sleep?

Is it Nnamdi kanu and igboho that is making the price of food stuff to be going up everyday? You are talking about vice president that have been silent for a very long time. Some Nigerians don't even have any hope of eating anything today let alone thinking of what to eat tomorrow and you are here talking about 2023 presidency.

Don't mind that idiot nigeria are in inflation of highest order cost of living is skyrocketing everyday many nigerans are with empty stomach in the street you are talking yeye 2023 presidency
JUNE 12 We moooooove!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by luluman: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
Were you born a slow poke?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by luluman: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
OgeFather:
Right now, I don't care whether Igbo or Yoruba, anybody who can make the Fulani people understand that we are not leaving Nigeria for them to control is my friend cool
I concur
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by luluman: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Giovanni2332:

That's why we say theirs something wrong with a black man's brain , someone trying hard to save you but you have been affected by fulani syndrome suffering and smiling, you need total brain overhauling.
You answered him cos you don't know he is also a fulani
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Elpatron9622(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
[Na people like you we want to flush out
MF quote author=liketerm post=102568916]This one na attention seeker. The federal government of Nigeria never get your time, when they do, you will change your narrative. You can ask lamidi KANU wetine him eye see.[/quote]
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by sonofanarchy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
This one na attention seeker. The federal government of Nigeria Fulani government never get your time, when they do, you will change your narrative. You can ask lamidi KANU wetine him eye see.
your Fulani government knows fighting from both side will grumble their evil mission. I wish the South can unit and end this stupid dreams of Usman Dan fodio
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by ablejesus26(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

Captain save-a-goat. I was expecting a response from the goat I quoted, not you, or are you the same person? I suspect. But anyways, let's go cool

Like I said earlier, you're focusing on the symptoms and not the disease. How is it so difficult to understand? If you starve a kid protein, and he develops kwashiokor, would you blame the kid for eating carbs when you intentionally prevent protein from its diet? That's a simple analogy to the NG relationship with the Igbos.

All these burning down of government infrastructure will stop if they give them referendum. Why the fear to let them go? They don't want Nigeria, how is that so difficult to understand? If democracy is a government for the people, why not listen to the people about what they want ? The government knows what to do, but it doesn't want to do it.

Surprisingly, you skillfully didn't mentioned the reason why the esn security was created, which is to prevent the killing of their mothers, children and farmers in the region. I seriously doubt you are for justice, your response is disguise as justice but it is not. You can only deceive the untrained mind, not me. The day you blame Fulani herdsmen that created ESN, the FG for not listening to the people and killing of igbos when they had just flags, I'll take you serious.

It's obvious I am chatting with a brainwashed person.
If you think the esn was created to fight Fulani killers,you are gullible beyond redemption.
You are very daft and dilutional if you think a proscribed secessionist group has any legalty to create anything for a whole region, it is likened to Tompolo creating a militia and tag it as the regional security outfit for his region.There is no other name given to the esn but militants and every where in this world the govt do not play ludo with militants.
If the esn was not created for a personal agenda,why then was your leader threatning patriotic Igbos who wants to serve their fathers land by joining the Regional security outfit Ebubeagwu??.
Let me prove that you are very daft.
Who are the people that should sit with the Fg and negotiate for a referendum?.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Jaykay16: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
brain washed needs medical check up
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by frizakengineeri: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Dont mind the animals, they think living together is by force
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Kandeed: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford food now, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet but as at now over 20states has given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Daprinxy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

Grammarian that doesn't have sense grin

Ranting about how miserable my life is doesnt makes it so. One thing I'll say to you is that a peaceful prison is not desirable, you can have that, but free men will refuse it. Of course the east used to be peaceful, but of what use is peace when you're being politically, socially and economically relegated to the bottom of the system?

I'm not even for or against biafra, I'm for justice and going back to the regional system.I know you're not smart enough to think in this direction, I can only blame the zoo where you got your education from. Once again, have sense.
Is like you don't know that thing you're quoting...he's a very disgusting,hypocritically moronical simpleton..he claims not to hate Mazi Nnamdi Kanu buh he couldn't keep silent buh always join the demonic apes here to criticise,curse and call him all sorts of name.I have warned him to quit or what will befall him,he wouldn't like it if at all,he escape such.He whom God has blessed,let no man curse and the earlier he realise that,the better for him and his paymasters buh I wouldn't try to respond or comment on such people's post or comments again because they disgust and irritates me so much.....he will tell you that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu do criticise people(because he always said things the way they are,via truth especially about this nonentity paymaster,uwazurike,of which everybody knows that he's a saboteur and have sold Biafra out until Mazi Nnamdi Kanu came on board)buh we wouldn't be able to take what he gives to others and I don't bother to reply him because I can't stoop too low to reply such a mentally deranged ape filled with hatred,jealous and evil...I ain't no Ipob buh I always follow the truth and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu represents the truth...I think he's working for the greedy sellout of a saboteur,uwazurike buh all of them will soon meet their waterloo.......gracias!!!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by DiagnoPolitics: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Olayemi Omidina alias coldshisha, if dem born your yoruba muslim pro-fulani skull well. Go to the Oduduwa rally and shout sai buhari as you have been doing here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
We movzzzzzzzzzszzzzzzz.... Don't have anything to say.end Nigeria nowwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.