Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 PM

Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife (880 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2021
[quote]Evelyn, wife of the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Joshua, aka TB Joshua, on Wednesday, said the death of her husband was an act of God.

She spoke when a delegate from the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, led by the Commissioner for Home Affairs, Prince Anofiu Elegushi, paid her a condolence visit in the Ikotun area of Lagos.

TB Joshua died in Lagos on Saturday at the age of 57.

His widow, while speaking to officials of the state government, said the death did not come to her as a surprise.

She said; “What happened was an act of God. There is time for everything, like my husband would say. That was the word I knew from him very well. This is the job he was known for. This is what he was living for. That is what he was going to die for. So, it didn’t come to me as a...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife by Ndukings92(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2021
There is time for everything nwanyi oma, God will see u through
Re: Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife by Kuceeh: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2021
God knows the best
Re: Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2021
bloggers have gotten a new cash cow to ride and milk as they wishundecided
check siggyundecided
Re: Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife by Ever8090: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Valkan:
bloggers have gotten a new cash cow to ride and milk as they wishundecided

check siggyundecided
before the end of today, they will have another material to learn blogging with... Buhari is granting live interview .. grin
Re: Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife by IJOBA11: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2021
angry
Re: Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2021
Ever8090:
before the end of today, they will have another material to learn blogging with... Buhari is granting live interview .. grin
And knowing buhari he will not disappointgrin
Re: Evelyn Joshua: My Husbands Death Did Not Surprise Me - Prophet TB Joshua's Wife by tydi(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2021
The goods you do while on earth will continue to speak for you, even at your demise.
If you do good you did for yourself, if you do bad you did for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo Falls Under Anointing And Starts Speaking In Tongue During Hook-up / Joe Biden Hands Power To The Woman In Purple. Revelation 17:4 / Why Is Juju Either Red Or Black Pieces Of Clothing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.