Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him (73333 Views)

What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by Andres28(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Prophet t.b was a man sent from God.
He ended his secondary school halfway as a result of poverty..
He decided to enroll in the Nigeria military but on the very day of screening the motor he was traveling with broke down so he missed it..he said he felt disappointed tho but actually this were the hand work of God...soon God started speaking to this young man about his journey on earth.
In 1989 t.b Joshua was been instructed by God to fast for 40 days without food nor any water..This is one of the reasons many pastor hated him because they see it as an impossible task and that he was lying or something like that.
After that event He said God gave him a trance where he was given a mandate.
“I was in a trance for three consecutive days, then I saw a hand that pointed a Bible to my heart and the Bible entered my heart and my former heart seemed to immerse with the Bible immediately. Then the awareness came and I saw the apostles and prophets of old with someone whose head I could not see because He was tall to the heaven and suspended, which I believe was our Lord Jesus Christ sitting in their midst. I also saw myself in their midst. After a while, I saw a hand of the same tall man, I could not behold His face, which was glittering with an unimaginable light, tall to the high heavens and suspended in the air. But other apostles I could see their faces, particularly Apostles Peter and Paul, Prophets Moses, Elijah and others. Their names were boldly written on their chests.

“t.b joshua said-----I heard a voice saying, ‘I am your God; I am giving you a divine commission to go and carry out the work of the Heavenly Father’. At the same time, the same hand of the tall man gave me a small cross and a big Bible, bigger than the one that entered my heart with a promise that as I keep pressing in His time and name, I would be given a bigger cross but if I fail the opposite would occur. I also heard a voice of the same tall man, I could not see His head, saying, I am the Lord your God who was and who is – Jesus Christ, giving orders to all the apostles and prophets. The same voice said to me, ‘I would show you the wonderful ways I would reveal myself through you, in teaching, preaching, miracles, signs and wonders for the salvation of souls’.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by StanleyO22: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
kestolove95:
Everything ffk said abt T.B Joshua here are all lies
Mumu , abeg tell us the truth nah ??
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by candidbabe(f): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rest in peace man of God
Let love lead
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by NovusHomo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Perused through the article while blazing my weed
I see no sense in the whole write up

Ego trip, that's all it is. FFK does it best.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by dhesmond(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
no be watin you get you dey see?? My brother move on jare.... Today is not your day #enjoy ��
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by dhesmond(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
InaNla:
Cooked lies!
Pele ooooo chef, naa you buy them ingredient abi?
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by dhesmond(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
TallestLagosian:
"What is dead may never die" People should let this man rest!

Btw

Today is my birthday, abeg if it's 1k just to make soup... More Blessings

Fidelity Bank.

Ogbeni go hustle, no dey do corporate begger for here.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by TruthinAction: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I have heard so much about the man jare, the good, the bad and more so mind if i ask you to share with us on this forum those wrong things? undecided

It's no longer important. I don't devote my time to talk about the dead. I have shared my opinions about him several times on this forum.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
I thought this is the best time people will like to know but all the same thanks for your time and data! smiley

TruthinAction:

It's no longer important. I don't devote my time to talk about the dead. I have shared my opinions about him several times on this forum.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by hahn(m): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I think say na only me undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by colp2015: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
PLUS4SURE:
The Greatest Need of a Dying World
-Pastor Chinedu Opara

The greatest NEWS of all times is this: That God became man, suffered in sinless living, died shamefully, resurrected and became our substitute. No NEWS can beat this! 

No one will get to heaven because he lived righteously, and none will go to hell because he sinned(Titus3:5-7). The moral man and the immoral man are in the same cell. Why? Because they all fall short of God’s perfect righteousness(Romans 3:23). Our eternal placement is not a function of our earthly works. It is a function of our response to God’s gift of righteousness. In other words, to make heaven you must receive God’s righteousness because yours does not count.  

God’s righteousness is neither morality nor religiosity. God’s righteousness is a personality. Righteousness is a person. His name is Jesus. When you receive Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord by believing in Him in your heart and confessing Him as the Lord of your life, He will grant you eternal peace. No man will Rest In Peace except he has received the Prince of Peace. Receive Jesus now! Tomorrow may be too late.
God’s.Grace!!
In active service to the King & for the kingdom.
https://www.facebook.com/Reanimated.WordForce
I think eternal life will be realized in a new earth and new heaven after judgment at the Great White Throne.

Revelation 21:1-5.

What say you about the new earth?
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by gabbysegzy: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Prophet TB Joshua was a true man of God. He was humble and compassionate. l am not a member of his church but l realized that the miracles which God performed through him was true. Before I did not believe him and his ministry because a lot of things were said about him. But when the miracle happened to me merely watching and laying hand on the screen of my laptop while watching him transferred one moment to my body and from that moment, I changed my thought about him and what they are saying about his ministry. I will miss him a lot because he was a treasure and man of valour . Either they acknowledge him as a man of God or not, God knows better. He had touched lives, won souls and brought many separated homes together. So his good work is speaking on his behalf. He had finished the assignments that God gave him and he had to go home. There is time for everything. Thank God he finished well, not how far but how well. I pray that God will uphold his family and the entire ministry. Rest in peace the man of God.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by Krismas(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
KEVIND:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/466484-why-some-nigerian-pastors-hated-t-b-joshua-fani-kayode.html
coolFFK is a well known political olosho. One minute in APC, next in PDP and so on. He cuts d image of a druggy and the REAL reason TB Joshua or TB Tuberculosis befriended him, is not hard to decipher. Hes been bewitched and he will continue to be d devil’s PR officer. If the Cameroonian government and Zimbabwean government can ban TB and call him a son of the devil, who says pastors are just hating on him for nothing? Why is anybody not interested in the tales of his victims? Wot about justice for 116victims of the collapsed building in his compound? Why was the court case not conclusive? As at today, I know for certain that anyone endorsed by an FFK is a fraud. Is as bad as dat
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by Krismas(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Andres28:
He decided to enroll in the Nigeria military but on the very day of screening the motor he was traveling with broke down so he missed it..he said he felt disappointed tho but actually this were the hand work of God...soon God started speaking to this young man about his journey on earth.
In 1989 t.b Joshua was been instructed by God to fast for 40 days without food nor any water..This is one of the reasons many pastor hated him because they see it as an impossible task and that he was lying or something like that.
“I was in a trance for three consecutive days, then I saw a hand that pointed a Bible to my heart and the Bible entered my heart and my former heart seemed to immerse with the Bible immediately. Then the awareness came and I saw the apostles and prophets of old with someone whose head I could not see because He was tall to the heaven and suspended, which I believe was our Lord Jesus Christ sitting in their midst. I also saw myself in their midst. After a while, I saw a hand of the same tall man, I could not behold His face, which was glittering with an unimaginable light, tall to the high heavens and suspended in the air. But other apostles I could see their faces, particularly Apostles Peter and Paul, Prophets Moses, Elijah and others. Their names were boldly written on their chests.

“t.b joshua said-----I heard a voice saying, ‘I am your God; I am giving you a divine commission to go and carry out the work of the Heavenly Father’. At the same time, the same hand of the tall man gave me a small cross and a big Bible, bigger than the one that entered my heart with a promise that as I keep pressing in His time and name, I would be given a bigger cross but if I fail the opposite would occur. I also heard a voice of the same tall man, I could not see His head, saying, I am the Lord your God who was and who is – Jesus Christ, giving orders to all the apostles and prophets. The same voice said to me, ‘I would show you the wonderful ways I would reveal myself through you, in teaching, preaching, miracles, signsn and wonders for the salvation of souls’.

coolAnybody can claim anything for himself. Joseph Smith founder of the Mormon church even claimed Jesus and Jehovah paid him a personal visit. Only by their fruits can we truly know dem. Ask Jim Lyke, he is a popular figure. He say TB stole money from him, drugged him and paraded him in his church as a mental case recipient of a miracle. And there are others too, with funny stories to tell about TB, from sexual exploitation, to pedophile accusations, to enslavement, to rape, murder, spiritual terrorism, occultism and so on. TB na scama
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by tonquendo4u(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
143WaZoBia:
But why e be say ffk sabi everybody for this country?
My brother I tire o. That man sabi everybody. I respect him for that shaa.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by Krismas(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
TruthinAction:

coolIt is important to keep on countering the false claims of SCOAN’s paid image launderers. They wait for wen all guards are down before attempting to canonize the greatest white collar babalawo in the history of Nigeria Christian Church. Not different from wot reverend King’s disciples tried, shortly after the fake man of god was found guilty of murder
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by Gfskw: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Really
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by koyyess: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
I can never believe any word that comes out of this ugly, demented negroe owl.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by Sipsum: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
okeyumez:
Even if Jesus Christ comes back to the earth today, the so called men of god in Nigeria will kill him.
The cankerworm Association of Nigeria called CAN asked to know who ordained TB Joshua but my question to these fools in CAN is who ordained late pa akindayomi the founder of RCCG.
Who ordained Elijah in the bible?
Who ordained the whites men that imported Christianity into Africa?
All these so called men of god in Nigeria are criminals. They were all jealous of him including my church Rccg where everyone of them is a hypocrites.
Tb joshua is far better than them all and i never knew that tb joshua never completed secondary education and he was very good.
May his soul rest in peace

This Joshua and the envious gang matter, has infuriated a friend so much that he has left his church, he pray on his own now.
He said church don disappointed him.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by Kingsean(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

too much weed is not good for you. Reduce it or stay off it. it affects brain cells negatively hence u won't see anything reasonable in any post
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by IamPlato(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Without weed you go talk rubbish, talkless of without weed
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by seglabsy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
How many men of God can come out and say,I have asked God about the Joshua whether it's a true man of God or not if yes what did God say About his call?
gabbysegzy:
Prophet TB Joshua was a true man of God. He was humble and compassionate. l am not a member of his church but l realized that the miracles which God performed through him was true. Before I did not believe him and his ministry because a lot of things were said about him. But when the miracle happened to me merely watching and laying hand on the screen of my laptop while watching him transferred one moment to my body and from that moment, I changed my thought about him and what they are saying about his ministry. I will miss him a lot because he was a treasure and man of valour . Either they acknowledge him as a man of God or not, God knows better. He had touched lives, won souls and brought many separated homes together. So his good work is speaking on his behalf. He had finished the assignments that God gave him and he had to go home. There is time for everything. Thank God he finished well, not how far but how well. I pray that God will uphold his family and the entire ministry. Rest in peace the man of God.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by bizzibodi(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2021
Andres28:

“t.b joshua said-----I heard a voice saying, ‘I am your God; I am giving you a divine commission to go and carry out the work of the Heavenly Father’. At the same time, the same hand of the tall man gave me a small cross and a big Bible, bigger than the one that entered my heart with a promise that as I keep pressing in His time and name, I would be given a bigger cross but if I fail the opposite would occur. I also heard a voice of the same tall man, I could not see His head, saying, I am the Lord your God who was and who is – Jesus Christ, giving orders to all the apostles and prophets. The same voice said to me, ‘I would show you the wonderful ways I would reveal myself through you, in teaching, preaching, miracles, signs and wonders for the salvation of souls’.

Hmm!Many big men of God will not be happy with this revelation..there is a big difference between when God called you & when man called you.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by bizzibodi(m): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2021
Krismas:
coolAnybody can claim anything for himself. Joseph Smith founder of the Mormon church even claimed Jesus and Jehovah paid him a personal visit. Only by their fruits can we truly know dem. Ask Jim Lyke, he is a popular figure. He say TB stole money from him, drugged him and paraded him in his church as a mental case recipient of a miracle. And there are others too, with funny stories to tell about TB, from sexual exploitation, to pedophile accusations, to enslavement, to rape, murder, spiritual terrorism, occultism and so on. TB na scama
All una stories na hear say.all his deliverances are live for d world to see even recorded incase of false accusations.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by Krismas(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2021
bizzibodi:

All una stories na hear say.all his deliverances are live for d world to see even recorded incase of false accusations.
coolThats exactly the issue, RECORDING MIRACLES, FILMING CONFESSIONS, MONITORING PEOPLE. Its all for the purpose of blackmail and manipulation. The so called falling under anointings were drug induced, extreme make believe and very shabby. From a man who cud barely preach 2 or 3 sentences before choir bail him out. He ran the most comprehensive Telly fabrications and packaging in Nigeria Christian history undecided After the Dakolo interview, a female author accused popular televangelist TB Joshua of sexually molesting her for 14 years, alongside other minors. Bisola Johnson, whose book details her experiences, told the press of her ordeal at one of the mass protests outside COZA branches.
Joshua’s The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN) responded by releasing old videos of her serially retracting her allegations in the church over a decade after making the accusations.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by bizzibodi(m): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2021
Krismas:
coolThats exactly the issue, RECORDING MIRACLES, FILMING CONFESSIONS, MONITORING PEOPLE. Its all for the purpose of blackmail and manipulation. The so called falling under anointings were drug induced, extreme make believe and very shabby. From a man who cud barely preach 2 or 3 sentences before choir bail him out. He ran the most comprehensive Telly fabrications and packaging in Nigeria Christian history
With recording from A to Z we saw no evidence of drug induction.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by Krismas(m): 1:51am On Jun 11, 2021
bizzibodi:

With recording from A to Z we saw no evidence of drug induction.
coolHow will u know? Jim Lyke said he was drugged. That’s why he was unbalanced and collapsing and not insanity as the church footages made it look like
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by cardoctor(m): 2:42am On Jun 11, 2021
TB Joshua Rest in Peace.
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by 3verblazing(m): 3:34am On Jun 11, 2021
kestolove95:
Everything ffk said abt T.B Joshua here are all lies
tell us the truth...
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by oyeb15: 5:27am On Jun 11, 2021
They Hate T.B Joshua becos he keep reminding them of what they ought to be doing which they dont. He cared for the poor while others oyedepo,adeboye,kumuyi etc cared for their pocket
Re: Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him by bishopandy(m): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2021
As in eh, me I just tire for the guy man. He is seeking relevance by all means
143WaZoBia:
But why e be say ffk sabi everybody for this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.