Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women (620 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Why I Take Relationship With Guys More Serious Than Relationship With Women / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women by Ufedolove: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Firstly, I would like to mourn the deplorable state of Nigeria... oops! UAR...
I know these are hard times, and as such, we should be discussing the way forward for Nige... UAR!

But even though times are hard, guys will keep interacting with ladies, d*cks will keep d*icking. Hence, my decision to quickly chip this in.

Before I proceed, I would like to let you all know that everything I'll say here is strictly my opinion, and if anybody must object, IT SHOULDN'T BE A LADY!!! Or anyone with a poossie. No disrespect; I just want to be clear enough. Let's go!

As a man, the wrongest place to get relationship or sex-related advice from is a woman (be she your grandma, mother, sister, employer, employee or just any random girl on the street). Yea, I said that. This is not holly or nollywood.

You may be tempted to believe that the best place to learn about ladies is from them, but sadly, it doesn't work that way. A lady probably understands herself, but not the other lady. For example, say you wanna hunt down a bird; would you ask birds how to hunt them or rather ask a successful hunter how he hunts birds?

Okay, let's pretend for a few seconds that the bird has the best intention for you, and would actually love to be hunted down by you, it still won't be able to tell you how. Trust me, if the bird knows, hunters won't be able to hunt them in the first place. You get the picture now?

I detest when full-grown-ass men sit down in churches and relationship seminars and even on social media taking relationship lessons from women. Like seriously These women are not even sure what they truly want. How many times ladies will say "I want a tall, sexy, charming, gentle and nice guy who will treat me right" only to find them with guys who tick just one or nothing at all of their checkboxes.

I've compiled some reasons to not take relationship advice from women:

1. They do not understand how guys work. Obviously, they don't have two balls hanging under them, nor do they have a rod. Neither have they dug a hole (if you know what I mean). These ladies haven't been whistling random girls on the street. Therefore, they don't have the experience to dish out any relationship advice to guys. They just can't.

2. Their answers are birthed from their current emotions. Ask a girl the same relationship question 10 different times and she will give you 10 different answers based on her 10 different situational feelings.

3. Girls will unintentionally reserve the truth. Girls have been conditioned to not state their true nature. They just can't easily spill what they want so you won't label them as sluts. Therefore, a typical response to the question "how do I get a girl" is "be yourself, be patient, be nice, and the right one will find you". This works actually, but for girls and the luckiest guys in the world.

4. I'm still looking for guys who thrive on ladies' relationship advice. "But, I tried all these, yet she left me for that bad guy". Does that ring a bell? That's a frustrated guy from the ladies' den.

5. Ladies mean no harm when they advise you, but sorry, they don't know what they are talking about. They are just blabbing, for the lack of a better term. Their advice will always come from the lady's perspective. Imagine a cat teaching a dog how to be a dog. You get the drill?

All that said brothers, and more, you are better off without their advice. Seek relationship advice from successful men (the ones we term bad guys) and your life will never remain the same. In fact, it is even better to watch and learn from some male animals than to learn from a woman.

Above all, make money and live your life!

Guys, what do you think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women by Kamdil: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2021
Who broke your heart? Please tell us in one sentence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women by Ufedolove: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2021
Kamdil:

Lol! My heart wasn't broken. Just sharing.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2021
I'll start watchin the kind of threads I view on nairalandundecided

1 Like

Re: As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women by Ufedolove: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2021
Valkan:
I'll start watchin the kind of threads I view on nairalandundecided
Obviously, not every thread is for everyone.
Re: As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women by Nonexisting: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Only simps take advise from women. At 25, I stopped taking certain advice from even my mother and aunties talk more of a random woman and my father sided me and still side me today on that decision.
Re: As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kamdil:

Re: As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women by Cholls(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kamdil:
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know That Mother Are More Loving In The Family Than Father / How Do I Handle My Maltreating Brother / #bbnaija: Married Tega Opens Her B00BS For Saga To Suck (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.