Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari (22775 Views)

Cryptocurrency, Old Naira Notes, Other Buhari’s Policies Reversed By Tinubu / Fraud: Sirika, Sadiya Farouq, Other Buhari Ministers Tinubu Must Probe, Arrest / Those From West Are Still Ignorant On River Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by jeruzi(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/people-of-north-west-are-one-yet-killing-each-other-buhari/#.YMHJb7JA7Iw.twitter
This must include dealing with fulanis stealing land and other things from others.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Guyman02: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2021
ICTWeb:

Is there something they are not telling us? I was just watching and reading about the Libya episodes as it all started only a joke.

Initially gadafi thought he can suppressed the people by killings when it all started.

A Libyan National Transitional Council (NTC) fighter looks through a large concrete pipe where ousted Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was allegedly captured, with a dead loyalist gunmen in the foreground, in the coastal Libyan city of Sirte. Oct. 20, 2011.
So you fell for western media propaganda about Libya where slave trade takes place today?
Obama called attack on Libya the worst mistake of his presidency.
Under Gaddafi Libya had the highest standards of living far ahead of many European countries.
Stop watching CNN and MSNBC angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8tk-XISF0A
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by 143WaZoBia: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Iglord4life:
He said two South-West governors approached him saying that some farmers were killed by herders, but he asked them to go back and re-arrange their security networks..... That's mumu talk over there

Which network be that??

Glo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Tundex911: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh ooo. Do we truly have leaders in Nigeria? We should not repeat this kind of mistake in 2023 ooo. What a country rule by unfortunate people!

Quick Reminder, no election comes 2023

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by The5DME(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2021
ecommm:
The5DME please cancel this Buhari interview

I thought he will even mention the Tiwa and Seyi Shay brouhaha that’s why I tuned in mtsweee

Newdelhi over to you to please vote for Nengi or Bento to win BBN pwissss
charles leave me na
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Iglord4life: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2021
sleemomymy:

My brother are you aware that state governors are in charge of the security of the state. They collect allocation and they are in charge of security vote. There is a police commissioner in the state who indirectly report to the governor, the state will have at least an army barack where we have at least a battalion. What did they do with it........ shocked shocked?
Mr. President is not wrong for asking state governors to take responsibility.

Who teach you work?
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2021
Segzy19:
I wonder o. They governors are asking for state police which you refused to approve.

They are asking that Amotekun carries AK-47; you refused to approve

They are not even in control of their state police commissioner.

Yet you ask them to go and rearrange their security network... How?

This president is just a waste of time and space.

Is this what the north has to offer us in this their 8years?

Funny how the only thing he sees in the old constitution is "grazing reserve"

1 Like

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by mrkings84(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2021
France President is more sensible than this senile old fool yet he received a hot slap.....

Nigerians let's wake up!
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Vivian16: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2021
I'm not sure this is Buhari no resemblance at all.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Yusman316(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh ooo. Do we truly have leaders in Nigeria? We should not repeat this kind of mistake in 2023 ooo. What a country rule by unfortunate people!
The real question is, how many good people with the potential to be good leaders do we have in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by SouthSouth1914: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Ever8090:
This man is day dreaming...their are no more grazing routes for cow to travel from north to south, times and procedures have change and it's high time you people accept this..must you move with your cows down south?..sambisa forest and many empty forest in the north should be enough to accommodate all your cows so what's all this struggle to travel down south...?

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by The5DME(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2021
[[s]quote author=ecommm post=102571087]

Thunder fire you there. You are a coward. Cultist

sad[/quote][/s]charles leave me na abeg.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by obicmag(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
This man is still mentioning grazing areas. He forgot that the population of Nigeria has massively increased. Most of the areas have been overtaken by infrastructure.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by IamCookie(f): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2021
InaNla:
This guy is a confirmed mofo!

You just called the President of Nigeria a guy...??! That is disrespectful
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by InaNla(f): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
IamCookie:

You just called the President of the Nigeria a guy...??! That is disrespectful

Tell that to Lie Mohamed.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by ogododo: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Raxxye:
So instead of adopting modern methods and innovating in line with global trend, Buhari is advising that we go back to the old ways of the First Republic. Someone should tell him that some areas that were forest in the 1960's are now built-up areas as a result of population increase and development.
How do you even expect people to just give up their lands so that herders can graze? Do the herders pay to the land owners for using their lands to graze?

I truly don't understand why Buhari makes it look like cattle rearing is the only occupation in Nigeria. Why are cattles more important than humans in this Buhari's regime?

No be una vote for am. Does he know what is going on.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by holycup(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2021
We already you people are one ,yet claiming you don’t know what is happening .

Fear not
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Misterone: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2021
Xscape1993:
you're very stupid for using the word "We", you made a mistak, I didn't.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Jimiyung(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2021
So he is telling the southern governors that the onus is on them to deal with these unknown herdsmen. I find it strange that governors always run to abuja over issues in their states and they are meant to be the CEO’s of these states. Do they run to Abuja on how to spend the state’s resources?

Buhari is still way below par though.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2021
Yusman316:

The real question is, how many good people with the potential to be good leaders do we have in Nigeria?
I think we still have some of the good one dear.
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Xscape1993:
In a way I'm happy dis shit is happening, everybody eyes don clear. Dont think Nigeria will make d same mistake again

1 Like

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Raxxye(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2021
ogododo:

No be una vote for am. Does he know what is going on.
Who vote that idiot?
Come, no make me vex o!
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by ogododo: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Raxxye:

Who vote that idiot?
Come, no make me vex o!
No vex my bros, i be think se you follow do 4 by 4 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by CodeTemplar: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2021

“I asked people to go back to the First Republic and dig out the gazette. There were grazing routes and grazing areas. When they were moving North to South or South to North, they moved through grazing areas. If they moved through people’s farms, they were arrested,” he said, noting that grazing areas in those days had facilities and even veterinaries.

Demonic lies as usual and Nigerians won't ask intelligent questions that can expose the lies. Where are they headed to that you will use as far as Bayelsa and Edo to do grazing route? Can cows swim insides Atlantic ocean?
Let's now assume these grazing routes are sensible and do exist, where can I access a copy of the grazing route gazette so as not to intrude on a grazing route when farming? Isn't such info suppose to be on public domain and with media house?
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Mrbenny001: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2021
So you mean those people killed in igangan.. filling station, palace burnt were herders attacking farmers? for what exactly.. they stole their cows? Buhari is very lucky oo..to have plenty mumu Nigerian supporting him
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by berrystunn(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Mr President you are right..

The stupid ipob throw them self into it..
Like they throw there self's into endsars

What is there business in all of this ??
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by sirwhyteB(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2021
Mr. President I think you are right this time because the state of a confused administration had culminated to the greater confusion of the confused northwestern people.

Thanks so much for reminding us
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Afamcy: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2021
This man is day dreaming...their are no more grazing routes for cow to travel from north to south, times and procedures have change and it's high time you people accept this..must you move with your cows down south?..sambisa forest and many empty forest in the north should be enough to accommodate all your cows so what's all this struggle to travel down south...?

I just tire for this brainless bubu
Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by ivolt: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2021
Segzy19:
I wonder o. They governors are asking for state police which you refused to approve.

They are asking that Amotekun carries AK-47; you refused to approve

Most of those governors are jokers.
I expect a loud unified noise from them.

At the recent public hearing on constitutional review, only one of them even
raise the issue of state police.

How about SW senators, how many have even mentioned state police in plenary?

They say one thing to the media while behaving in an opposite manner.

We know Buhari is clueless regarding security but that shouldn't be an excuse for governors too.

1 Like

Re: People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari by Sammerboi: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2021
No matter how elite or civilized they become, Fulani peoples value and cherish cows more than anything in dis world. You see how your president dey reason like a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Joda Is Dead / Zelensky: Israel War Is Taking Attention Away From Ukraine / NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.