Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

"Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari (42096 Views)

PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari / Onnoghen Suspension: I And Other Lawyers Have Lost Faith In Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by DonCortino: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
lol, the real Buhari did not know he even banned Twitter in d first place.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
See his face
Wicked man
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by resourcedude: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
CilicMarin:
Wise Man!

Every sane Nigerian loves this man..
for the last time i checked, sanity has not changed its meaning!
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. He is a wise old man. Since Twitter has reached out to FG, let's allow them to sort it out and in due time get an update. God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

God is not in the business of blessing evil and supporters of evil.,.

If Buhari is not evil... Let him apprehend the Killers of Igangan people... At least set the army after them...
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Lifeisnotajungl:
I don't know the person that gave Buhari the courage to come lead this country.
Please ask elderly people around you. You obviously don't know Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,a war Veteran and the only Nigerian General to first ever lead as GOC, 4 batalions out of the 5 Army batalions in Nigeria . You're too young to know him.

2 Likes

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Yommychrz(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
NgwalandAba:
Bloody illiterate with accent of a dog can't comprehend.. I blame yorubas for voting this pig.. they are suffering it not Us..
why he con dey pain u...werey everything yoruba

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by superlanny(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
NgwalandAba:
Bloody illiterate with accent of a dog can't comprehend.. I blame yorubas for voting this pig.. they are suffering it not Us..
This is one of the reasons why these politicians keep having the upper hand, see how you started to push the blame on Yoruba. I swear we are not ready to be liberated yet. I would not judge with just the thoughts of just a few people like you.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2021
4ckyou:
Lmao, Twitter suspend buhari, buhari suspend Twitter, and then Twitter started crying no freedom of speech but yet acted first when buhari express his view.

I don't like Buhari one bit but am with him on this Twitter suspension, a private company cannot be acting like God in a federal state.

Same views i share....

Buhari is the worst President ever.

But I support him on this.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Slimtuns(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2021
lol of course, till THEY tell you it's time to lift the ban... we all know you're dumb and clueless to make decisions, with all due respect, sir president wink
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Kingluqman(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. He is a wise old man. Since Twitter has reached out to FG, let's allow them to sort it out and in due time get an update.
Unlike his enemies who hate him because of his tribe,religion and stand against corruption , he is calm and wise in all situations, he is not corrupt ,proud ,arrogant and loquacious like them.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for freebies. May God bless my fatherland Nigeria.
E be fool... Na wetin dem tell am make e talk be that
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2021
wise or foolish
dont be such an idiot
you disgust me
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. He is a wise old man. Since Twitter has reached out to FG, let's allow them to sort it out and in due time get an update.
Unlike his enemies who hate him because of his tribe,religion and stand against corruption , he is calm and wise in all situations, he is not corrupt ,proud ,arrogant and loquacious like them.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for freebies. May God bless my fatherland Nigeria.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Chige777(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2021
azraeljaheel:
A man with few words is a wise man

It's not always the case. Some don't just know what to say. Obviously the case of awa president
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by TimFisher2: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Unity beggar.

You have a notorious past for attacking Yorubas.

What do you now need their help for?

To stop all the unprovocative attacks from your blood sucking tribe
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2021
BlckBoy4U:
wise or foolish
dont be such an idiot
you disgust me
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter.

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Arexit: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Lifeisnotajungl:
I don't know the person that gave Buhari the courage to come lead this country.

abi o
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by NgwalandAba(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2021
superlanny:
This is one of the reasons why these politicians keep having the upper hand, see how you started to push the blame on Yoruba. I swear we are not ready to be liberated yet. I would not judge with just the thoughts of just a few people like you.

I don't blame yorubas that voted against this pig.. I'm taking about the brainless ones shouting sai baba yesterday.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by OmoManU: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2021
CilicMarin:
Wise Man!

Walai
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2021
kill twitter and all other platforms
just know all you killers of Nigerians, fanatics and terrorists would always hate truth.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by NgwalandAba(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Yommychrz:
why he con dey pain u...werey everything yoruba

Pain me, maybe you should ask those in benin republic IDP camps.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2021
It's baffling when nitwit still dwells in ignorance. Why will a sane person(well they are not sane anyway) still believe the whitewashed statement that Buhari is uncorrupted?

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
you dont like him great

so now hows has twitter become our problem
out of 100% it's not even a problem.
4ckyou:
Lmao, Twitter suspend buhari, buhari suspend Twitter, and then Twitter started crying no freedom of speech but yet acted first when buhari express his view.

I don't like Buhari one bit but am with him on this Twitter suspension, a private company cannot be acting like God in a federal state.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by DeEarl1: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
They did not vote him. He was foisted on them. grin
NgwalandAba:
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
BlckBoy4U:
wise or foolish
don't be such an idiot
you disgust me

Nor mind those ponmo and bole men.

Many of them go dey very active for naira land now as dem don chase them from Twitter.

Selling their birthright for a takeaway pack of ponmo n bole.

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by NgwalandAba(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
DeEarl1:
They did not vote him. He was foisted on them. grin

Story..no more baba carry go.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by middlemedia: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2021
CilicMarin:
Wise Man!

insane not sane, sadly huge portion of the popu is....
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2021
not COURAGE please, at the expense
of so many souls lost. that's a lacadaisic attitude
God would judge him and the cabals for sure
Blood full their heads and their generations
Slurity:
Everything I like about this man is not really manifesting except COURAGE. I like that kind of heart
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by middlemedia: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2021
4ckyou:

this is a stupid statement
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by middlemedia: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please ask elderly people around you. You obviously don't know Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,a war Veteran and the only Nigerian General to first ever lead as GOC, 4 batalions out of the 5 Army batalions in Nigeria . You're too young to know him.
he should be leading war front against boko haram then where he can excel, he has failed as a president

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose yesterday, today and for ever. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for freebies. May God bless my fatherland Nigeria.

How do you guarantee your Fundamental Right to privacy when Twitter eventually settles with FG?

How sure are you that your privacy and data won't be a bargaining chip?
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by scholes23(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2021
Ya papa
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Johel(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose yesterday, today and for ever. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for freebies. May God bless my fatherland Nigeria.

Wise old man?...bruh you foolish fa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi Bows To Greet Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.