Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

"Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari (42097 Views)

PDP Suspension: I Am Shocked, Says Elumelu / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari / Onnoghen Suspension: I And Other Lawyers Have Lost Faith In Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2021
litigator:

How do you guarantee your Fundamental Right to privacy when Twitter eventually settles with FG?

How sure are you that your privacy and data won't be a bargaining chip?
You have raised very valid question. Thank you sir. There are a few templates worth reading for likely adoption here at home. There's no need reinventing the wheel, we should look at combining our current effort with that of EU and India.
Below are links I will like you to read please. Have a great day.

https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/535497-section-230s-unconstitutional-delegation-of-power-to-big-tech

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/big-tech-how-europe-became-the-worlds-top-regulator.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/big-tech-how-europe-became-the-worlds-top-regulator.html

https://www.politico.eu/article/germany-shows-eu-the-way-in-curbing-big-tech/

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/press-freedom-was-a-fine-balancing-act-with-mr-lee-kuan-yew
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Johel:

Wise old man?...bruh you foolish fa.
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by akdjr(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2021
He's loved by majority and the majority voted for him. quote author=Lifeisnotajungl post=102571308]I don't know the person that gave Buhari the courage to come lead this country.[/quote]
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2021
TimFisher2:

To stop all the unprovocative attacks from your blood sucking tribe

Why are you addicted to licking butt?

Una lick that of Arewa to serve as slaves, licked Ijaw ass for oil... now that of Yoruba for support.

That's sad, walahi. Shege dan boroba, nyanmiri

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by FarahAideed: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. He is a wise old man. Since Twitter has reached out to FG, let's allow them to sort it out and in due time get an update.
Unlike his enemies who hate him because of his tribe,religion and stand against corruption , he is calm and wise in all situations, he is not corrupt ,proud ,arrogant and loquacious like them.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose yesterday, today and for ever. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for freebies. May God bless my fatherland Nigeria.

Which stand against corruption? cheesy
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Dchoice(f): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. He is a wise old man. Since Twitter has reached out to FG, let's allow them to sort it out and in due time get an update.
Unlike his enemies who hate him because of his tribe,religion and stand against corruption , he is calm and wise in all situations, he is not corrupt ,proud ,arrogant and loquacious like them.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose yesterday, today and for ever. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for freebies. May God bless my fatherland Nigeria.
Am still wondering who has all this qualities you just mentioned ,cause the Buhari we all know is failure.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by TushXhander(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Make una calm down oo b4 them ban Nairaland too oo. :-|sad
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by sirwhyteB(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2021
I think this man has lost his senses

I pity this zoo
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Lifeisnotajungl:
I don't know the person that gave Buhari the courage to come lead this country.

El-Rufia
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Malcolm123: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2021
yeyeboi:
Nigerians are very intelligent people and they are very gullible too , I don’t see any reason why the so called elites are still keeping quiet angry

For France just because say dem increase price of bread the whole country shut down , Nigerians una mumu never do cry ?

Very soon them go shut down telecommunications make una just Dey watch mumu people controlled by a vision less government shocked sad angry

SMH for this dullard statement

because na same nigerians benefiting from the increment against their fellow nigerians
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Richieniit: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thunder fire you there... Useless fool!

Na una put us here.
This useless president is withholding over 40m Nigerians from tweeting cos his tweet of genocide was deleted and you're supporting and calling this clown president calm? No he's not calm, he's quiet cos of stupid Nigerians like you who can't speak out!

BROS THUNDER FIRE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2021
Richieniit:

Thunder fire you there... Useless fool!

Na una put us here.
This useless president is withholding over 40m Nigerians from tweeting cos his tweet of genocide was deleted and you're supporting and calling this clown president calm? No he's not calm, he's quiet cos of stupid Nigerians like you who can't speak out!

BROS THUNDER FIRE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by BigBashiru: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Despite his faults and imperfections, and despite the ploy of the media to generate intertribal misunderstanding through use of the term "suspected fulani herdsmen", Buhari strikes me as a good man who means best for the country.

CBN governor (igbo man) isn't doing well. If he is fired now they will say it's nepotism. Cbn govenor should improve our exchange rate and remove N500 and N1000 from circulation

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2021
InaNla:
Amazing!

You will surely not escape The Hague in the fullness of time.

How you will be sent to jail for the ethnic cleansing and Fulani Jihad implementation, we will keep to ourselves.

Na be only Hague.

Twitter stays suspended.

Our undue leniency to these irresponsible foreign businesses is what we are paying for today.

Nigeria has far too important issues to tackle than to be considering the matter of Twitter's suspension.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by InaNla(f): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
CoolAmbience:

Na be only Hague.

Twitter stays suspended.

Our undue leniency to these irresponsible foreign businesses is what we are paying for today.

Nigeria has far too important issues to tackle than to be considering the matter of Twitter's suspension.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Richieniit: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter.

Kiss my ass fools
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If he addressed bandits and herdsmen issues along with his many failures Twitter would not even be a topic of discussion talkless of ipob. undecided

What the Apc government has done is illegal and against human/citizens rights.

If u have issues with ipob why not face them and kanu and leave Nigerians out of it.

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Buhari regime that spent billions on feeding ghost primary school pupils during the lockdown..... Is that one not corrupt?
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Richieniit:

Kiss my ass fools
I repeat, we will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Can you help me with that his tweet again that has to do with Genocide .....

When you upload it.....

Now go back to the nonsense you wrote....

Clean where you said his enemies that hate him and put citizens of Nigeria that he hates....

Then will thou receive sense from above ......
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Harunabisanti(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Sai Buhari, continue with you good jobs
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by rollandben(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2021
You would definitely keep it to yourself because your are the president of your only self. Since you care for nobody so we decide to move on without you. Please sir, you and your government failed woefully.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by RexTramadol1: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2021
InaNla:
Amazing!

You will surely not escape The Hague in the fullness of time.

How you will be sent to jail for the ethnic cleansing and Fulani Jihad implementation, we will keep to ourselves.

Loooool

As Obj face Hague for Odi killings ba?
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by perez100: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Like say he is the one twitting or using the Twitter. Just forming nons*n*e. He doesn't know anything about Twitter.
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Ecstacys(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2021
CilicMarin:
Wise Man!
Every sane Nigerian loves this man..

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Gentlerespect76: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2021
You are barely making sense. Wake up from your slumber!

Vaughanlanrewaj:
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
the way nairaland dubios figure terrorist go mention u today ehh

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by DannyG8(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Mr man stop smoking weed and stop decieving yourself what has buhari done positively since he was elected stop being stupid
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by manmade(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by DoctorStylish: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2021
This mans problem is that he thinks ruling a country is like the traditional system where the so called emir would be advised to keep shut even in chaos as per his position
You would keep to yourself?
We aren’t asking how many times you do anal sex or anything private or personal lol
It’s something public
Don’t keep it to yourself
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Abiotolu: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2021
No freedom of speech, what a delimma of a country
Re: "Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
the way nairaland dubios figure terrorist go mention u today ehh
grin we are doing God's work in the life of this nation ni sir. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster / Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.