Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' (41482 Views)

PDP To Buhari: Our Governors Don’t Peddle Falsehood Like You / Yakassai Cautions South-East Governors: "Don’t Go For Self Help" / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by ogbuefi677(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
omohayek:

And yet the Atiku/Obi ticket got more votes in the SW than they did in the SE, so whose fault is it that Buhari got a second term? There's no credit to "shouting" yourself "hoarse" online if you don't bother to turn out on election day.
you just de display your stupidity online.
You gave Mr A 50 votes but gave his opponent 60 but you somehow think you did Mr A a favour because your neighbour only gave him 20 even though he gave his opponent only 5.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by omohayek: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
ogbuefi677:
you just de display your stupidity online.
You gave Mr A 50 votes but gave his opponent 60 but you somehow think you did Mr A a favour because your neighbour only gave him 20 even though he gave his opponent only 5.
If anyone is stupid here, it's you. Nothing in your gibberish contradicts the glaring reality that the ever-so-wise Igbos failed to turn out to vote in enough numbers to counterbalance the number of Yorubas who supported the Atiku/Obi ticket. If your people can't even bother to show up with an Igbo man as VP, save your rancid, toxic drivel for you and your own instead of abusing an entire ethnic group in frustration at the pathetic record of complete failure you call a "life", you ridiculous loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by leo22(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Only the president has powers to order the army, police, navy, air force etc so the governors are just figure heads when it comes to security matters and they have no constitutional powers to do anything.

The little they can do like setting up vigilante groups, banning open grazing etc has been strongly condemned and resisted by this same man talking so can he just keep quiet and continue with his evil plans so God can deal with him since he has chosen the oath of pharaoh?
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Abemy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
We should not sit down idly but when we want to fight back you tag us terrorists, harass and bully us.
Gana that was fighting fulani you sent your Fulani military to deceive and kill him, ESN that is defending Igbos against terrorist Foolanis you sent Fulani Military to fight them, after Igangan attack Igboho and his boys were on the verge of combing the forest surrounding Igangan with the hope of apprehending those who killed people in Igangan, u sent your Fulani Army to prevent him and his boys from accessing the forest.
License Amotekun to carry AKs instead of dane guns you and your Fulani regime refused.
Allow States Governors to control their security architecture you refused.

Yet the mannequin is yarning dust
May God punish you for all your wickedness

Double standard dimwitted hypocrites.
PMB Palegh Mbawuan Benue
PMB President Mass Burial.

Buhari, afulani man with Fulani intentions.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by seunayantokun(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
What action does it want them to take? Just allow them to buy AK-47 for their security outfits, you will see peace every where.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Hapinex01: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Baba don dey shift load commot for his head
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Babalola0920: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2021
MAY GOD GUIDE OUR LEADERS RIGHT
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Kwunume: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2021
The president has spoken let the governor's order shoot at sight of any header found with gun until this the headers will not know that it is not business as usual
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by proclinician: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2021
dederocs:

I Bleep your money hungry sisters and mothers here in Lagos for cheap everyday, dumb slaves to money, you think you are wise, but your vain living will destroy the Entire east,and we move on, no one will miss Ibos. Stupid dumb thieves, selling fake drugs and shit, y'all Ibos deserve to be chased back to your caves.

All the security men that fill the streets today has no idea where bandits are. They're not deployed to trouble regions at all.

U want to organize a mass rally for good governance and accountability and the government deploy everything called armed personal and this bastard says that's correct.

Son of a bitch.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by dederocs(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2021
proclinician:

All the security men that fill the streets today has no idea where bandits are. They're not deployed to trouble regions at all.

U want to organize a mass rally for good governance and accountability and the government deploy everything called armed personal and this bastard says that's correct.

Son of a bitch.
We know the plan of IPOB, go settle your vandetta with fulanis, do not try to sell lies and propaganda. Ibo has a personal beef with hausas, it's none of our business, do not try to drag the rest of the South into your mess. I wish Ibo gets it's biafra, you guys embarrass us everywhere around the world, with your money hungry ways. Bleep you, and that lying coward NMK.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by proclinician: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2021
dederocs:

We know the plan of IPOB, go settle your vandetta with fulanis, do not try to sell lies and propaganda. Ibo has a personal beef with hausas, it's none of our business, do not try to drag the rest of the South into your mess. I wish Ibo gets it's biafra, you guys embarrass us everywhere around the world, with your money hungry ways. Bleep you, and that lying coward NMK.

Basically there's not protest going on in Igbo land. It's in akure, and other western states it's all in the news. If I was closeby will join to demand that buhari resigns for more competent hands in the helm of affairs.

However there are other idiots like you, they're quite worthless and useless, no matter how bad things get they don't understand it.

Ask yourself where all these security men are when bandits kidnap 100s of school children. They go into hiding. When bandits killed 20 in igangan, security men go into hiding.

Citizens come out to demand for good leadership and security is deployed everywhere and somehow this bastard believes that's the best thing to do.

Son of a bitch
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by dederocs(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2021
proclinician:

Basically there's not protest going on in Igbo land. It's in akure, and other western states it's all in the news. If I was closeby will join to demand that buhari resigns for more competent hands in the helm of affairs.

However there are other idiots like you, they're quite worthless and useless, no matter how bad things get they don't understand it.

Ask yourself where all these security men are when bandits kidnap 100s of school children. They go into hiding. When bandits killed 20 in igangan, security men go into hiding.

Citizens come out to demand for good leadership and security is deployed everywhere and somehow this bastard believes that's the best thing to do.

Son of a bitch
Like the aboki soldiers raped your mothers to bore you. Lol...nyamiri and aboki blood mix, na wetin dey make una act like animals grin
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by proclinician: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
dederocs:

Like the aboki soldiers raped your mothers to bore you. Lol...nyamiri and aboki blood mix, na wetin dey make una act like animals grin

I just boarded a flight and landed in Lagos now and I am live at Gani Fawhemi park. I have joined my voices with these young vibrant persons demanding for a better Nigeria where we can grow, actualize our dreams and raise our children. Right here it doesn't matter if u be Igbo Hausa or Yoruba

I am talking to u, a useless worthless son of a bitch, a bloody fool and the most stupid ufiot made by God who thinks it's okay for the president to order security against us as we demand for good leadership.

Not only are u stupid, u have no ambitions, just waiting for the day u will die like ur useless father and prostitute mother.

Son of a bitch.

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by dederocs(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
proclinician:

I just boarded a flight and landed in Lagos now and I am live at Gani Fawhemi park. I have joined my voices with these young vibrant persons demanding for a better Nigeria where we can grow, actualize our dreams and raise our children. Right here it doesn't matter if u be Igbo Hausa or Yoruba

I am talking to u, a useless worthless son of a bitch, a bloody fool and the most stupid ufiot made by God who thinks it's okay for the president to order security against us as we demand for good leadership.

Not only are u stupid, u have no ambitions, just waiting for the day u will die like ur useless father and prostitute mother.

Son of a bitch.
Shut up idiot, slave to NMK is a fool and lowlife to me, stupid Igbo...your papa is an idiot, for giving birth to such a fool, following a scammer and dumb LovePeddler fucker like Kanu. I pray you idiots get your biafra, you lot are a disgrace to Nigeria. Fight another civil war and get more bastard kids grin

The fulani soldiers really love raping dumb ibo women.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by proclinician: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2021
dederocs:

Shut up idiot, slave to NMK is a fool and lowlife to me, stupid Igbo...your papa is an idiot, for giving birth to such a fool, following a scammer and dumb LovePeddler fucker like Kanu. I pray you idiots get your biafra, you lot are a disgrace to Nigeria. Fight another civil war and get more bastard kids grin

The fulani soldiers really love raping dumb ibo women.
One of my u.s partners sent me screenshot of what's tending in their Twitter space. They were all surprised. I said yes we all now use VPN with default u.s location to tweet that's why it's so. He asked if things are really that bad with Nigeria I said it is oo. Hence I had to board a flight to go join my voice with my brothers as we demand for change.

Other bastards that are useless like u number 1 see no reasons for the protest. U are useless, worthless, brainless and without ambitions. U are too stupid to even understand that enough is enough. U are too mad to fight for what's urs because u don't even know ur left from ur right. Ur useless poor father will be wondering if he is really ur papa because ur own stupidity come pass him own even as e de get hope that u will help better his useless life. Animal

Son of a bitch.
Useless bastard.
Foolish idiot.

Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by oladeebo: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2021
ijustdey:
Don't Sit Idle Expecting Me To Stop Killer Fulani Herdsmen In Your States, Buhari Tells Governors

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/dont-sit-idle-expecting-me-stop-killer-fulani-herdsmen-your-states-buhari-tells-governors
....the effort taken by west governors is largely enough to stop the madness but enforcement lack.
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by holyghost(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good news to the docile state governments and the security operatives. The court have told them their constitutional rights and backing yet they remain ideal and full of fears.
I know Buhari body language has not betrayed his office since there is no direct pronouncement stoping the state governments from carrying out their office functional roles as Chief security of their states. Gov. Wike once stop a private jets from landing during covid-19 and it stood. Governors look at the president as school principal who must control head teachers. So sad!
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Michaelbjune(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
shocked undecided cool[color=#550000][/color] this country nawaooooo
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Michaelbjune(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
[url][/url] embarassed tongue this country is going one site
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by Michaelbjune(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Make we wake up
Re: Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' by aspabay(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jashub:
You be mumu. Which situation did your autistic president address...? Is it the one in Ibarapa or Igangan...or the one in Agatu? Mtchww

You are a useless Gulliver band wagon follower. Enjoy your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) / Checkout Dino Melaye's Attire At The Senate Plenary Sitting Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.