Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) (65234 Views)

#EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) / The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) / You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by SocialJustice: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
This Buhari dey ment on code.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by KanuSE: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Katuul:
Shameless government

They still have the mouth to spew rubbish after wasting our years and killing us

Woe to you Mohammadu Buhari you are a stinking failure

Resign and take the path of honor you gree die until you are stoned out of aso rock

Lol cheesy Una go learn sense by force. cheesy

Next time focus on voting credible candidates at the polls - NOT campaigning for and recycling thieves by voting along religious and ethnic lines. grin
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Vokians(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
timagentms:
I am not sorry to say this. Buhari you are not normal sir.

Modified:

I removed the Sir over my previous comment, You are not normal at all. Eleriburuku, did you caution your Fulani herdsmen, go and tell your terrorist brother to caution themselves.

No old sick man without brain can intimidate we the southern youth.
Be claiming south there. We don't know you here. Don't set we the real southern youths up.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Meninmen:

People that don't come out for elections trying to sound politically correct. It is idiots like you that will always say "no need to vote. My votes will not count".

If I were to say what us in my mind in response to your post above it would involve your entire family and lightening and somebody will end up burning in hell!

Please note that in a democracy, where you are expected to express your preference for a leader, not voting is an abrogation of your rights, first, and then your duty to the society you failed to vote in.

Next time, perhaps do some research before you open your mouth to speak and vote ignorantly!

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!

I pray forgiveness for thinking ill of you and your's.

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by blackmantis: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
If there is one thing this govt excels in, it's making excuses and blaming others.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by poiZon: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mindlog:
What does "behave" mean in Buhari's dictionary?
It means to behave.
Calm down and let change sweep everything away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Kingsteve(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
And I still wonder how these e-rats that defend this administration sleep well at night.
Like seriously...how do they?
It beats me.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
bhouze:

I wished you campaigned for this your post during election campaign...when you lots were canvassing for votes and all promises.

PS: I am a Nigerian first looking for the betterment of this country and i know there are others like me that just want the country to move forward irrespective of who religiously and ethnic wise. I have to put this note because anyone that constructively criticise the Govt RN is either tagged an IPOB/ESN or a PDP apologist.

Read the thread. Note the various insults directed at me. Now tell me what chance a person like me has to get the majority vote.

You do know I will not be sharing rice and kerosine for their votes, right?
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Abdul240(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
The rate of unemployment in Nigeria is too high so Mr President if u want us to behave ourselves create more employment in the country

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Abdul240(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
The rate of unemployment in Nigeria is too high so Mr President if u want us to behave ourselves create more employment in the country wat do u think nairalanders

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by thelish(f): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Abeg who understand wetin he dey speak
Why talking like someone who is snoring?
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

As the horse pulls the cart and not the cart pulls the horse, so do people create the structure and not the structure creates the people!

Unless you are brainless spineless unable to think and reason for yourself peoples of course, who are programmed to be as you are and hence are ignorantly led by your noses.

Story. You think countries that improve the lives of their citizens through massive job creations and promoting environments, don't have horses that pull carts.

I repeat, it is irresponsible making mockery of people who demand good governance. All your are writing is just a joke.

Nigerians are one of the most resourceful people. Look around you, with little to no help from the government, they find ways to survive. Many micro businesses to keep themselves going and still get taxed.

You can call them whatever you want, but your take on demanding good governance as seeking for handout is totally wrong.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
KanuSE:

Looks like rocket science in the Nigerian context but this is not impossible.

Not impossible but a huge tax. That is why governance plays a big role. For instance, if powers are shifted to the local governments, there would be less effort required to grow.

That is why addressing our constitution is important, because it is a big bridge to growth.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
You no lie cheesy
ebuk4real:

Attimes I wonder if Nigeria is a country or just an over-populated jungle of many fools with idiots as its leaders..

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy
rexlims:
We have behaved Oya where are d jobs?
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Story. You think countries that improve the lives of their citizens through massive job creations and promoting environments, don't have horses that pull carts.

No! I do not think "countries that improve the lives of their citizens through massive job creations and promoting environments, don't have horses that pull carts.

I in fact know that "countries that improve the lives of their citizens through massive job creations and promoting environments, definitely must have horses that pull carts.

The people are the country, see. And they do the work to make the country to become how they desire their country to become. Instead of not bothering to read and just ignorantly throwing uninformed insults about.

You do not "demand good governance", TheGoodJoe. You educate yourself to elect good governance, is what you democratically responsibly do.

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by 27Pushing30: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
VillagePipu:

Which foolish hot waters? You must be daft.
Did Buhari say the bolded or not?
I don't know how you will dedicate your life to defending rubbish.
did you do "intensive english" in your secondary school days?

cos "comprehension" seems to be far from you.

a shame really, a real shame
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy
akeeng:
grin shocked I honestly do not understand what he’s mumbling

Buhari’s won’t end well
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy
FREEMADNESS:
His excellency Buhari if you don't want a generation curse to befall your household, pls step down.

The mofo does not want us to have a say in dis country.
tyrant of a president.

WAKA!!!
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by moneyisgood6or9: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Acr_zlEfs

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGERIA* *Artist Bebe* *HOW I SEE NIGERIA TODAY* This is the new birth of Nigeria. Birth to TERRORISM, BOKOHARANISM, ETHNIC FAVOURITISM, CORRUPTION, BANDICTORY, FULANISM, BOMBING, MASSACRE, REVOLUTION, FIGHTING, UNKNOWN GUN MEN(UGM), MILITARY INVASION, ANARCHY, KIDNAPPING, DICTATORIAL LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP FAILURE, DANGEROUS LEADERSHIP, ARMS PROLIFERATION, SOARING KILLINGS & DEATHS etc. Weeping Nigeria! Sorry oh. We were holding you from falling but you have slipped from our hands. May God help you. Only God can save you this time. Weeping Nigeria sorry oh

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Just as expected...
Blame anyone aside the president...

As I always will. Because I am fully aware that no one can free me from the hell I create for myself!

budaatum:

Don't mind us. We are stupidly doing ourselves but irresponsibly stupidly we blame everything and everyone else for our own stupidity of doing ourselves except our own stupid selves who is stupidly doing ourselves.

But I can not put "our people matter for one side". I have time for "our people because "our people" is me, buda. And when I, buda, is tired of my suffering, then will I, buda, begin to use the brain inside my stupid head to cure my stupidity.
budaatum:
The problem is a lack of productivity of we the citizens. We add no value to our currency so our currency has no value. If we were more productive, like say we actually made something, our currency will increase in value.

Its funny really. We Nigerians want to be paid more but fail to realise we actually get paid what the market determines we are worth. That's why, apart from politicians who award themselves more than they are worth, only the highly skilled get paid lots more while the low skilled earn ₦30k, if that, like the unemployed who get paid ₦0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv5xonFSC4c
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Sunday2021: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good one from our president. If you want job stop causing problems so that investors can come and invest.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Abalado(f): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
If ano behave my self waiting u won do me na?
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Moutine(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
shocked. .. Sir .. Create jobs first then
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by ClitRaider: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mindlog:
What does "behave" mean in Buhari's dictionary?

Behave means " cow shitt licking" in baba cow dictionary.

Ask some renowned cowshitt sucking basterrd on NL eg. suyaman (mannnabbqgrizz) hellanus, masridguy etc.

The basterrds gave up on emselves because of 30k buhari BMC job.

Theyre messed up to the extend that their brains are full of rocking horse shittt.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by omo247(f): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
He dey use style beg us now say come June 12 no cause wahala o
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Naijafornow: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=InaNla post=102571689]Sign of a failed ruler!

Yeye fowl

Laying yeye egg
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by InaNla(f): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=Naijafornow post=102576242][/quote]

cheesy
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by flington4550(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Na una vote the bastard oo...make una behave una sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Giantfarmer:
good c
point... I totally agree with you

You are a farmer. A giant one at that. You eat your food from the sweat of thy brow so you will definitely understand and agree, unlike those who sit on their asses and lazily expect Buhari to bring the manna down from heaven and put it into their mouths.

The prayer below I pray for you.

budaatum:
Put one tiny seed for ground, hoe some land, add some brain, and God adds sun and rain, and voila! A bumper crop!

How much more blessings can one possibly want!? And then this smart nice kind generous individual comes to bless me some more!

Op, your crop will be a million times my own!

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

No! I do not think "countries that improve the lives of their citizens through massive job creations and promoting environments, don't have horses that pull carts.

I in fact know that "countries that improve the lives of their citizens through massive job creations and promoting environments, definitely must have horses that pull carts.

The people are the country, see. And they do the work to make the country to become how they desire their country to become. Instead of not bothering to read and just ignorantly throwing uninformed insults about.

You do not "demand good governance", TheGoodJoe. You educate yourself to elect good governance, is what you democratically responsibly do.

You are missing the point. Demanding good governance does not guarantee you get it. The person in charge may choose to or not. That does not make the demand wrong.

Actually is from the demand, you get the education that those in power are not ready to give it. That is when you take the action to change the system, to one you believe will give what you expect from the government.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Bonnywest: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nairalanders una don hear, oya behave yourself now so the president will happily give you all a good job. I still dey laugh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews / The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court / Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.