Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) (65259 Views)

#EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) / The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) / You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

You are a farmer. A giant one at that. You eat your food from the sweat of thy brow so you will definitely understand and agree, unlike those who sit on their asses and lazily expect Buhari to bring the manna down from heaven and put it into their mouths.

The prayer below I pray for you.

No one expects Buhari to bring manna from heaven but do the job he campaigned to do. How can he say youths should behave before he creates job? Then someone like you tag a President doing his job manna from heaven.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by fxsky: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Truth they say..... Is Bitter.

And obviously Mr President said the Truth.

However, you the HerdsMedia decided to release the Bitter part of his statement in a view to discredit him.

Meanwhile, we forgot that we can only progress when we stand with the Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

No one expects Buhari to bring manna from heaven but do the job he campaigned to do. How can he say youths should behave before he creates job? Then someone like you tag a President doing his job manna from heaven.

Nobody will create jobs where they can not find intelligent and responsible people to do the jobs they create.

Educate yourself so that job creators will find it profitable to create jobs for you to do for them and then will they create jobs for you to do for them, because job creators do not create jobs because they care for or about you but for their own greed for profit!

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by fxsky: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kriss216:

The joke is on them.

APC didn't specify the CHANGE well for them.

From fry pan to fire is also CHANGE.

Listen to him with Open Mind.

No Investor will go anywhere there is Insecurity
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by ayolayo0405(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
This man is the greatest scammer I've ever known....
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol, sai baba
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Educationalserv:
idiot 6 year ago over 30000 Nigerians where killed and investwment wort 300bn destroyed. Pig u didn't know that 500,000 youth where employed in Npower.

30,000 youths killed is our fault right? Country with more than 10 million youths, so based on your statistics you're employing 83,000 youths per year and your government is fine ahbi, you're a pyscho
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by VillagePipu: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
27Pushing30:

did you do "intensive english" in your secondary school days?

cos "comprehension" seems to be far from you.

a shame really, a real shame

Look at this fool asking "did you do Intensive English"
Intensive English is a textbook. You don't 'do' textbooks, you study textbooks, take courses and learn languages.

You, your parents, your grandparents, your ancestors and your generations yet unborn can never measure up to me in English language. You dumb nonentity, may your life be like your grammar.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Bonavi: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
ebuk4real:

Attimes I wonder if Nigeria is a country or just an over-populated jungle of many fools with idiots as its leaders..
plus very useless followers

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mindlog:
What does "behave" mean in Buhari's dictionary?
It means accepting his Fulani killer squad and allowing them roam all over our farm lands, allowing their cattle eat our crops, stop fighting for our rights, swallow all his lies with fear, Accept them as our bosses in all government parastatals and most important do not resist free grazing by his boys in all our lands.. There u have it.

Are u now ready to behave? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

Nobody will create jobs where they can not find intelligent and responsible people to do the jobs they create.

Educate yourself so that job creators will find it profitable to create jobs for you to do for them and then will they create jobs for you to do for them, because job creators do not create jobs because they care for or about you but for their own greed for profit!

So when Amaechi as a governor created over 18,000 jobs through teachers training program and employed people, they were intelligent people to work. Now Wike came and dissolved the scheme with no employment created, the intelligent people disappeared.

When Amaechi carried out Agricultural entrepreneurship program and trained hundreds of farmers, they were intelligent people and now Wike has abandoned them, the people have disappeared.

Let the government do their jobs or hide their heads in shame. No one to blame but them. The people will find a way to forge ahead, but don't blame them for the incompetency of the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Jehovahnissi202: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
[quote author=Jehovahnissi202 post=102577706][color=#990000]Buhari is a mad man speaking. We elected you Aboki, you are a bloody civil servant. Do you job and respect your mandate and stop talking thrash and giving order like Hitler. Do your job bro. and gerraout out of Aso Rock. Brainless man. Useless general, unqualfied, bloodsucker.
You cows are waiting for you in Katsina to lead them to the butchers!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]Buhari is a mad man speaking. We elected you Aboki, you are a bloody civil servant. Do you job and respect your mandate and stop talking thrash and giving order like Hitler. Do your job bro. and gerraout out of Aso Rock. Brainless man. Useless general, unqualfied, bloodsucker.
You cows are waiting for you in Katsina to lead them to the butchers!!!!!!!!!
[/color]
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by sugarfrank(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari is useless!
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Jehovahnissi202: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
]Buhari is a mad man speaking. We elected you Aboki, you are a bloody civil servant. Do you job and respect your mandate and stop talking thrash and giving order like Hitler. Do your job bro. and gerraout out of Aso Rock. Brainless man. Useless general, unqualfied, bloodsucker.
You cows are waiting for you in Katsina to lead them to the butchers!!!!!!!!! [/color][/color][/quote]
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by StanleyO22: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Acr_zlEfs

2023 Una go still come outside go Vote another Fool, who be mumu Nigerians I know una ..
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

A job is the best cure for poverty, and that's why economic development and job creation has been my principle focus. Luther Strange (Former American Senator)

A rising tide lifts all boats, and you have to start with job creation. We will never get there until we replace all these jobs that have been lost. Phil Gingrey

Not the people have to become intelligent and learn to pull the cart.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

If Jeff Bezos and I had started Amazon.com in a poverty-stricken corner of Africa, there would have been no job creation because there would be no people to buy the stuff from Amazon.com. The difference here is the American middle class, which is by every measure the most extraordinary economic achievement in the history of the world. Nick Hanauer

So understand that it is not about intelligence alone.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by ajl: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Last time Buhari said Nigeria youth were lazy.

youths were angry, I too was angry.

but as an objective and rational person, I went to search for the video, I found it. replayed it almost 500 times, in slow motion.

guess what, the man never made such statement, we were putting words into his mouth.

No wonder the man has been avoiding interviews

I would not comment on anything until I watch the video for myself.

God give me data

Young man, you wasted your time watching the wrong video. He said so during a trip outside Nigeria. I heard it with my two ears
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by ikorodureporta: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy
You just dey fynd trouble up & down
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Ugokelvin007: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
We don't need ur slave jobs..we want referendum to restore oduduwa n biafra nation!
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

A job is the best cure for poverty, and that's why economic development and job creation has been my principle focus. Luther Strange (Former American Senator)

A rising tide lifts all boats, and you have to start with job creation. We will never get there until we replace all these jobs that have been lost. Phil Gingrey

Not the people have to become intelligent and learn to pull the cart.

"A job" is something you do for someone else in order for you to earn a wage to earn a living. I give you a job to do for me because it is profitable for me to give you the job. I pay you for the time and effort you exert on my behalf in order to earn me a profit, and not so you may have a job!

If you can not first do a job, what please would anyone hire you and pay you a wage for doing?

That is why I first get you to apply for a job by showing me what you can do for me, and I interview you to ensure you truly can do what you say you can do.

I do not owe you a job. I give you one because I will earn more by giving you the job. And do note that if you can not do the job, or if your country is not suitable for my business, I will go elsewhere and find those who can do my job so I can earn a profit because I am not in the charity business of feeding lazy fuqs!

If you can't pull my cart I will get someone who can! So first learn cart pulling so I can bring my cart to you to be pulled. But if you intend to stand in front of my cart and expect it to be pulled, I, the cart owner, can not possible be so ignorant as to be waiting for my cart you are standing in front of to get to where I would desire it to arrive at! As Fela might sing, "cart pullers who stand in front of carts, na swegbe and pako!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkyiawJiE4

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Some people can still defend this statement with their balls.

Your campaign promise on job creation was not premised on if youths would behave themselves or not.
Guess when you have failed, you have to look for excuse for even existence.

Chicken shit and all
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

If Jeff Bezos and I had started Amazon.com in a poverty-stricken corner of Africa, there would have been no job creation because there would be no people to buy the stuff from Amazon.com.

Can someone please point out to this individual that there are lots of Nigerian people in Nigeria who are currently buying a lot of stuff from Jeff Bezos Amazon.

The only reason Jeff Bezos does not have a warehouse to sell you stuff in Nigeria is because we Nigerians would ensure a lot of the stuff he sells never gets to the person buying it but would instead disappear in our Nigerian transit!

If we stole less, Jeff Bezos would gladly come just for the immense profit he would make and we Nigerians would be employed by him to deliver what he sells to us. But because we will fail to take the advice that Buhari has given here, Jeff Bezos will take his profit making and job creating business elsewhere.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Duvet1950: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
I know B0K0HARI is a M0R0N but I did not know he's out of touch and CLUELESS to this extent.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Thank God I didn't vote for this clown , and thank God am not suffering it with them... tongue tongue
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by dragunov: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Lazy southern youths won't listen to this. They are instruments of violence

The criminals in the North are what?
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by tonididdy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
dododawa1:
Believe everything here at your own peril
.... and what's your point exactly, that he didn't say so?
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by budaatum: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

So when Amaechi as a governor created over 18,000 jobs through teachers training program and employed people, they were intelligent people to work. Now Wike came and dissolved the scheme with no employment created, the intelligent people disappeared.

When Amaechi carried out Agricultural entrepreneurship program and trained hundreds of farmers, they were intelligent people and now Wike has abandoned them, the people have disappeared.

Let the government do their jobs or hide their heads in shame. No one to blame but them. The people will find a way to forge ahead, but don't blame them for the incompetency of the government.
The only thing this proves is how inept government is at creating jobs they can not afford to create!

The Orolu Local Government is the largest employer in the Orolu Kingdom. More people are employed there than anywhere else in the kingdom such that when you go to the local goverment office you'd see them swarming like flies on poo. However, to get a single file from one office to the next office takes at least five people and five days. And they are all on half pay once every three months because the local government can not pay them.

What you are asking for is not the creation of productive and profitable jobs, but the creation of opportunities for you to be paid a wage whether there is a job for you to do or not, which might be suitable doings for government, but is definitely not what an investor like Jeff Bezos or I would do, or we'd soon run out of money to pay you and then have to do what smart Wike did or go bankrupt.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

The only thing this proves is how inept government is at creating jobs they can not afford to create!

The Orolu Local Government is the largest employer in the Orolu Kingdom. More people are employed there than anywhere else in the kingdom such that when you go to the local goverment office you'd see them swarming like flies on poo. However, to get a single file from one office to the next office takes at least five people and five days. And they are all on half pay once every three months because the local government can not pay them.

What you are asking for is not the creation of productive and profitable jobs, but the creation of opportunities for you to be paid a wage whether there is a job for you to do or not, which might be suitable doings for government, but is definitely not what an investor like Jeff Bezos or I would do, or we'd soon run out of money to pay you and then have to do what smart Wike did or go bankrupt.

What Amaechi did was not just handouts but carried a lot of partnership schemes with the private sector. A good example is the golf estate which he partnered with to create infrastructural growth, capacity development and a thriving Real estate sector.

So I am not just talking of massive scheme but diversifying the allocations and revenues to improve the lives of the masses and in turn boosting development.

Golf estate below.

Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by Diligence: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Code-named {T1P} The 11th Plague {anecdote after 10th plagues inflicted on Egyptians}
Unrepentant terrorist, ignorant & crassly a fiasco...
We warned in 2015 & 2019. Zombies are worst hit...
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

Job creation is a must for the government. Any government that is not creating jobs and boosting job growth is a failing government like Buhari and Wike.
Re: If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

Can someone please point out to this individual that there are lots of Nigerian people in Nigeria who are currently buying a lot of stuff from Jeff Bezos Amazon.

The only reason Jeff Bezos does not have a warehouse to sell you stuff in Nigeria is because we Nigerians would ensure a lot of the stuff he sells never gets to the person buying it but would instead disappear in our Nigerian transit!

If we stole less, Jeff Bezos would gladly come just for the immense profit he would make and we Nigerians would be employed by him to deliver what he sells to us. But because we will fail to take the advice that Buhari has given here, Jeff Bezos will take his profit making and job creating business elsewhere.

I disagree. Jumia is selling loads. Our challenge is our economic climate that have kept loads in the state of poverty. The government working towards improving the wealth index will boost a better business climate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews / New Ebonyi State Government House Set To Be Completed (Photos) / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.