Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him (2989 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Believersgist: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2021
The pastor of Divine Mercy Church, Olatobiloba Peters has unveiled some revelations which he claimed God gave him about the late Nigerian televangelist, Temitope Balogun, also known as TB Joshua, and Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Pastor Peters disclosed that God revealed to, him that TB Joshua was not in heaven. Speaking with DAILY POST, the clergyman stated that the powers of the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, were not from God.

TB Joshua had died a few days ago after conducting a service in his church. He was found unveracious in his private apartment while the service was ongoing in Lagos.

This is coming at a time the Senior Pastor of Christian Life Church, Jackson Senyonga had described TB Joshua as the “biggest witch in Africa.”

On his part, Pastor Peters said:

https://www.believersgist.com.ng/2021/06/tb-joshua-is-currently-not-in-heaven.html

Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Jashub: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
This is a lie from the pit of hell. And it is only God that knows where TB Joshua is. Let every man run his race because you don't know where you'll end up

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by GreenFarmsNG: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2021
Joshua isn't in Heaven but the other side. Simple as ABC. If Divine decree executes a wizard how would he then make Heaven. They can cry as much as they want but this is going to be the beginning of a global cleansing of the vineyard. Expect more of such deaths. It's just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by money121(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2021
Sakamaje
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Wawelexy(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2021
A
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Wawelexy(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2021
God knows best
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2021
I said it yesterday, some pastor will soon tell us they died and went to heaven and hell, that the saw him( TB Joshua ) in hell just write down what I say today
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Joshua isn't in Heaven but the other side. Simple as ABC. If Divine decree executes a wizard how would he then make Heaven. They can cry as much as they want but this is going to be the beginning of a global cleansing of the vineyard. Expect more of such deaths. It's just the beginning
You are the most funniest human being on Earth , so is your pastor who bought jets, build school the poor cannot afford , your pround pastor that will go to heaven, ... I bet you I have never been to T.B Joshua church but if he did not make heaven no pastor in Nigeria will even see gate of heaven... Just keep your assumption to yourself..

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by GreenFarmsNG: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2021
supportnija:

You are the most funniest human being on Earth , so is your pastor who bought jets, build school the poor could afford , your pround pastor that will go to heaven, ... I bet you I have never been to T.B Joshua church but if he did not make heaven no pastor in Nigeria will even see gate of heaven... Just keep your assumption to yourself..

Social media makes everyone seem like ordinary. I get. But, I'll only say, expect more of such deaths

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Kobojunkie: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
This is a lie from the pit of hell. And it is only God that knows where TB Joshua is. Let every run his race because you don't know where you'll end up
God told you where all those who die as believers in Jesus Christ will remain until after Jesus Christ returns and that is in their graves, sleeping, waiting to have their works judged by the Word of God. undecided

Unbelievers, on other hand, cease to exist when their term on earth ends, punishment meted out by God to those who do not believe in Him. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by heniford2: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2021
Haa! Wic kind talk be this naw undecided
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by HallaDaTruth: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2021
undecided
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by TossTos: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2021
So Far He's Not In Heaven as the pastor claimed , he should tell us where he foind him .
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Jashub: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
God told you where all those who die as believers in Jesus Christ will remain until after Jesus Christ returns and that is in their graves, sleeping, waiting to have their works judged by the Word of God. undecided

Unbelievers, on other hand, cease to exist when their term on earth ends, punishment meted out by God to those who do not believe in Him. undecided
[/s] Baba you're talking rubbish as usual. You don't know where you're going talk more of TB Joshua. Oga, do yourself a favor and focus on your own salvation and stop being a talebearer
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Kobojunkie: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Baba you're talking rubbish as usual. You don't know where you're going talk more of TB Joshua. Oga, do yourself a favor and focus on your own salvation and stop being a talebearer
Again....denying that which God's already revealed Truth does not make you a better person, but instead one who denies/rejects the Truth of God in front of men.
Kobojunkie:

Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Jashub: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Again....denying that which God already revealed does not make you a better person but one who rejects the Truth of God in front of men.
[/s]Baba focus on your salvation. Heaven is a personal race so focus and run your race alone and leave me for God because it is God that is judging me and not you. Nonsense
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Social media makes everyone seem like ordinary. I get. But, I'll only say, expect more of such deaths
Any person that died, it means his or her time has come, not because he or she sinnest most... If it is SIN do you think you and I would have been alive for now..?. Remember heaven is not happy over the death of a sinner
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Kobojunkie: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]Baba focus on your salvation. Heaven is a personal race so focus and run your race alone and leave me for God because it is God that is judging me and not you. Nonsense
again...
Kobojunkie:

Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Jashub: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
again...
Your stupidity doesn't need to be passed to me. Kindly run your race sir.
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Kobojunkie: 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
Your stupidity doesn't need to be passed to me. Kindly run your race sir.
Again...
Kobojunkie:

Rejecting God's Truth revealed to you all so you could pretend you a better person in front of men is same as rejecting or denying God in front of men and that itself is a sin according to Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by jantman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
supportnija:

You are the most funniest human being on Earth , so is your pastor who bought jets, build school the poor cannot afford , your pround pastor that will go to heaven, ... I bet you I have never been to T.B Joshua church but if he did not make heaven no pastor in Nigeria will even see gate of heaven... Just keep your assumption to yourself..

You speak the pure truth..

Christianity is a personal racing
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
TB Joshua is definitely bound for hell fire.

And if you don't genuinely repent of your evil ways, you'd definitely meet him there.

God bless.
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Jashub: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Again... Rejecting God's Truth revealed to you all so you could pretend you a better person in front of men is same as rejecting or denying God in front of men and that itself is a sin according to Jesus Christ. undecided
[/s] I am rejecting your version of stupidity. So please let me run my race and mind your business and face your own salvation
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Kobojunkie: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] I am rejecting your version of stupidity. So please let me run my race and mind your business and face your own salvation
As far as the Kingdom of God is concerned, the same Law applies to us all. And... God already told you where all those who die as believers in Jesus Christ will remain until after Jesus Christ returns and that is in their graves, sleeping, waiting to have their works judged by the Word of God. undecided

Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Jashub: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
As far as the Kingdom of God is concerned, the same Law applies to us all. And... God already told you where all those who die as believers in Jesus Christ will remain until after Jesus Christ returns and that is in their graves, sleeping, waiting to have their works judged by the Word of God. undecided

[/s] Please you are not God so leave judgment for Him. And please face your own salvation so that you'll not be among those who think they are standing while falling
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Jashub: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:

[/s] Your mama dey on her way to hell fire you never check her na TB Joshua own you dey check? Oga, face your salvation grin
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by GreenFarmsNG: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Please you are not God so leave judgment for Him. And please face your own salvation so that you'll not be among those who think they are standing while falling

Why are you crying?

Has God ever changed. Or is His word not clear?

Why the ruse?

People who barely could say Jesus is Lord and by the power of the Holy Spirit resurrected is whom you are forcefully making hard statement about.

You will be fine
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Jashub: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
GreenFarmsNG:

Why are you crying?

Has God ever changed. Or is His word not clear?

Why the ruse?

People who barely could say Jesus is Lord and by the power of the Holy Spirit resurrected is whom you are forcefully making hard statement about.

You will be fine
[/s] Baba face your own salvation and stop being a jobless online fool who believes in judging dead people.
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Cashio(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

And you will live forever?
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by GreenFarmsNG: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Cashio:
And you will live forever?

Why are you crying?
Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Your mama dey on her way to hell fire you never check her na TB Joshua own you dey check? Oga, face your salvation grin
Agaain...
Kobojunkie:

Re: TB Joshua Is Currently Not In Heaven - Pastor Peter Revealed What God Showed Him by Jashub: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Agaain...
[/s] Again more stupidity...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Thing Wrong With Christians / Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Why I, As An Atheist, Spend My Time Debating Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.