Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help (2024 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Sebastine1994(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2021
I am a self employed dry cleaner, I recently opened but I am getting to understand the business gradually.

but one aspect of the business keeps me in perpetual thoughts. which is the washing of customers underwear.

I don't know if I should refuse some clothes. but I need money but I don't know if I should wash people's pant too because I want to keep customers.

I feel like I am being belittled and humiliated washing the undies of these women who live in estate and are working class ladies.

what should I do? suggest something, anything.

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by PlayMaker14: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2021
Dear Sebastine1994,

Nor go because of "MEAT" call Cow "Broda"

The country hard I nor go lie, but washing of pants with different colors and contours even if you're using a washing machine is demeaning.

Imagine hearing a female client telling her friend;
"Joy, meet Seb, the humble dry cleaner wey dey wash my pants"

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by money121(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I am a self employed dry cleaner, I recently opened but I am getting to understand the business gradually.

but one aspect of the business keeps me in perpetual thoughts. which is the washing of customers underwear.

I don't know if I should refuse some clothes. but I need money but I don't know if I should wash people's pant too because I want to keep customers.

I feel like I am being belittled and humiliated washing the undies of these women who live in estate and are working class ladies.

what should I do? suggest something, anything.

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique

Yes now u charge that one separate becos i don't know how a lady will be so lazy or busy and not able to wash her undies..
Which kind yeye be this
If them refuse to pay u fit use am buy benzz grin grin

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway

Apply here >> https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway

18 Likes

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Sebastine1994(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2021
money121:

Yes now u charge that one separate becos i don't know how a lady will be so lazy or busy and not able to wash her undies..
Which kind yeye be this

I swear, the thing weak me oh.

4 Likes

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2021
It’s quite funny thou...why would you even give a stranger your undies to wash...in this present hardship in Nigeria omoooooo
Miss/mr dry cleaner...you charge higher when they bring their undies to you bcoz it’s a private something �

11 Likes

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by gbaskiboy: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2021
It is funny sha, Joke apart your work involve washing. So wash anything washable so far you are not doing that for free. Next time you receive undies to wash make sure you wash the middle line that cover kpekus that area needed to be washed more. grin

6 Likes

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2021
why not, they wash people's pant. have washed ladies pants countless time, men own is normal, but sometimes is personal decision. So choose, but I prefer u wash it in order not to loose customer

1 Like

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by money121(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
It’s quite funny thou...why would you even give a stranger your undies to wash...in this present hardship in Nigeria omoooooo
Miss/mr dry cleaner...you charge higher when they bring their undies to you bcoz it’s a private something �

God bless u my Sister

1 Like

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by money121(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2021
gbaskiboy:
It is funny sha, Joke apart your work involve washing. So wash anything washable so far you are not doing that for free. Next time you receive undies to wash make sure you wash the middle line that cover kpekus that area needed to be washed more. grin

May God forgive u

1 Like

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by money121(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Lifeisnotajungl:
why not, they wash people's pant. have washed ladies pants countless time, men own is normal, but sometimes is personal decision. So choose, but I prefer u wash it in order not to loose customer

Peele pant washer

1 Like

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by NobleSeed(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2021
You said what!!!
Nothing to worry about young man all you need to do just employ a female that will be taking care of all that stuff .but make sure you increase washing fees .
Once they bring the undies next time sitdown and observe them in their presence E get why angry I mean for their presence no fear ooh..
Do it this way ......
madam this one is very dirty so u pay 1500
This one it seems you didn't used it long is slightly dirty u pay 1000
Just like bro ,make she know how e dey be ,I bet you she won't bring the undies to you again.

14 Likes

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2021
money121:

Peele pant washer

no be here especially women own
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by kinzation(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Best advice for the OP
money121:

Which kind yeye be this

1 Like

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Bola146(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2021
money121:

Which kind yeye be this

Gbam grin Benz will be okay cheesy
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Do you sniff the undies before washing them?

2 Likes

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
angry

Ihe ne mekwa o cheesy
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by 1Sharon(f): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Why would someone want to dry clean underwear, that's odd.
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by YModulosGodSon: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Initially when I started out, I politely refused to launder female undies. As time went on and I had pickup and delivery agents who weren't entitled to sort clients' articles before bringing them to the factory, I had to improvise because it is even more demeaning to return picked up undies to clients unprocessed!

Presently, I charge separately, no matter what subscription plan you are on, for the very private male and female undies. Not exorbitant though, but we have to make clients realize that we take extra efforts to process undies and prevent exposure to infections.

I wish you luck with whatever decision you adopt, Mr Sebastine. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by ceede2: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Sebastine1994,

Nor go because of "MEAT" call Cow "Broda"

The country hard I nor go lie, but washing of pants with different colors and contours even if you're using a washing machine is demeaning.

Imagine hearing a female client telling her friend;
"Joy, meet Seb, the humble dry cleaner wey dey wash my pants"
Mr!!! Thats your opinion, don't discourage the dude. When you open that type of business zero your mind over anything, do your job. You don't know the one you will wash next that will connect you.

1 Like

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by PlayMaker14: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
ceede2:
Mr!!! Thats your opinion, don't discourage the dude. When you open that type of business zero your mind over anything, do your job. You don't know the one you will wash next that will connect you.
Like you rightly stated, It is my Opinion and I am very free to express it....

You can continue washing pants my brother, it will connect you to the First lady of your state.

Shalom!!!
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by ceede2: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Like you rightly stated, It is my Opinion and I am very free to express it....

You can continue washing pants my brother, it will connect you to the First lady of your state.

Shalom!!!
Man you knew nothing about the so called buzz, if you observe you will see some best comment from people in that line of business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Aforxzy(f): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
How do people pack undies for someone else to wash for them. These are personal items. Well charge more for the undies since they can't wash their own undies. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by PlayMaker14: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
ceede2:
Man you knew nothing about the so called buzz, if you observe you will see some best comment from people in that line of business.
Kindly concentrate on the "Best comment"

Shalom!!!
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Jones90: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
Use wisdom to handle this case

If you tell them that you don't Wash undies, Some customers may see it as being rude. Instead you look for a way to discharge them without much argument. Just double the amount you use in washing undies like 20X the normal amount for washing normal clothes

And if they ask you why, just tell them that it's because undies is a private stuff that should specifically be handled with carefulness. Make sure you stood your ground in a quite and humble manner. You will find out that after saying these things, they will select their pant out and take them home to wash it themselves. cool

3 Likes

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Cholls(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by mastermaestro(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jones90:
Use wisdom to handle this case

If you tell them that you don't Wash undies, Some customers may see it as being rude. Instead you look for a way to discharge them without much argument. Just double the amount you use in washing undies like 20X the normal amount for washing normal clothes

And if they ask you why, just tell them that it's because undies is a private stuff that should specifically be handled with carefulness. Make sure you stood your ground in a quite and humble manner. You will find out that after saying these things, they will select their pant out and take them home to wash it themselves. cool

They won't select their undies and take them home. Do you know what they will do instead? They will pick everything they brought and go to another laundry service where they gladly tidy undies.

No legitimate job is too odd to do. There is a suggestion someone gave up there which sounds very reasonable. If the op is too shy to handle female undies, I think he should employ a female who would specialize in handling them. Then charge extra for the undies.

1 Like

Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by JONSYN7154: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Shey, na money you dey look for?

Carry am go do Yahoo Yahoo.

See opportunity.

grin grin grin

I know this is a fabricated story. No any sane Lady will give an unknown person his or her underwear to wash.
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by fatymore(f): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Some people are still finding it weird that people send out their undies to the laundromat.

Charge High fees biko and make the packaging different. Tell them you use disinfectant and got water to process it when washing plus you sun dry not artificial drying.

Omo
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Lilpen3758: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
gbaskiboy:
You are very rude
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Lilpen3758: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Shey, na money you dey look for?

Carry am go do Yahoo Yahoo.

See opportunity.

grin grin grin

I know this is a fabricated story. No any sane Lady will give an unknown person his or her underwear to wash.
Why you no get sense?? how will you call this a fabricated story??
Re: Do Drycleaners Wash People's Pants, Help by Everester: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
I don't want to laugh,cos I'm in public,but all the comments I'm seeing here is forcing me to,.
Imagine, one say pant washing will connect him to first lady
Another one say,he can use it to buy Benz
How u no go laugh
This forum is filled with different type of mad people and some normal Sha, which I'm part of the normal ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. / Road To Alphadom / Hookup Girls In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.