Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos (76045 Views)

President Buhari Arrives in Lagos / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Captainman(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
I remember that this was the excuse that they gsve for not attending the LATE CHIEF OF STAFF BURIAL. SOMETHING THAT WAS HAPPENING IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD. BUT NOW YOU WANT TO COMMISSION PROJECT YOU REMEMBER COPTER. CHAI WHO DO US THIS KIND THING
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Lordswat(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari, Abeg just come Alaba, i wantu check something
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Farki: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

You don't have sense.

Show me a country in this world that's debt-free. More so, a developing country like Nigeria that needs long-term debt to finance its infrastructural deficits.

You are also very dumb to know that the railway tracks are also designed for conveying containerized goods and not only people, thereby, reducing the incidents of container-truck accidents in the Lagos metropolis and facilitating commerce in general.

A lot of dimwitted olodos on this Nairaland forum. I can't cope no more. I'm deactivating my account straight away. Bye, y'all.

Thank goodness one less fool to pollute this forum
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by dapsoneh: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
seunmsg:
Where are those folks who usually ask about the projects that were initiated and completed by the Buhari administration? Well, you’ve got your answer and it’s a massive one. The Lagos-Ibadan railway project is now a reality. If not for the suspension of Twitter, Buhari Train would have been trending since morning.

By this time next year, the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and the second Niger bridge will be commissioned and that won’t be all. So many other massive infrastructural projects will be delivered to the glory of God and benefit of Nigerians.
and besides, it means people can be working in Lagos and be living in Ibadan. This will also bring massive development to Ibadan
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
IlovePMB:
Rubbish. Development is not when you borrow money that can not be paid back in 25 years to do a project in 8 years tenure. After 8 years, what would other future presidents use to run their government. If the past presidents borrowed such amount, how would buhari run his government.

And some people are hailing him. Railways more than 50 percent of Nigerians would never use in their life time. If it was 24 hours of electricity, I may have clapped for him. But railway should be last in the scale of preference.

Only the ishmaelites quoting and insulting. Tomorrow they would still be the ones crying. Your future and that of your future generation have been mortgaged by Buhari.

People need to be alive first before enjoyment. A reasonable government should draw a scale of preference and solve the most serious problems first. Our roads are bad, electricity supply is poor, refineries not functioning, Buhari and many others still travel abroad for treatments, the economy is very bad for business, educational system is abandoned etc. But railway is the most important of these that made Buhari and APC to borrow money that can't be paid in 20 years time.

If rail way is the solution to my problem, may I not get it. But since it is the solution of your problem, May the only good thing that you will enjoy in this life be train and railway.

I don't need your train. May other good things of life come to me in Jesus name amen. But since train is what you need, may you be jobless, with no electricity, no security, no good health services, poor education for you and for your family. May the only good thing that you and your family would enjoy in this life be train and railway.
... Frustration, Hypertension and Stroke Loading.......
You better go see your Doctor.... undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Before is too late undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
Number1benue:

Something start from Lagos end for Ibadan you call am huge project. Waiting happen to the remaining 34 states way day the country.

Small thing nai this politicians day always use satisfy us and we go begin agree with them and clap like mumu

You know this thing called bitterness?
That's your problem.
Go back and read my comment again but slowly and devoid of bitterness this time around.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Xhuntra:

with ur 30k per month zombie wage?
Yes bro!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Plut01: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2021

See Amaechi wearing bulletproof vest under his Jalabia.....Smh

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Duvet1950: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Who else in that picture with B0K0HARI impostor is wearing their mask with the strings over their neck instead of the ears? That seems odd.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by NovusHomo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
seunmsg:
Where are those folks who usually ask about the projects that were initiated and completed by the Buhari administration? Well, you’ve got your answer and it’s a massive one. The Lagos-Ibadan railway project is now a reality. If not for the suspension of Twitter, Buhari Train would have been trending since morning.

By this time next year, the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and the second Niger bridge will be commissioned and that won’t be all. So many other massive infrastructural projects will be delivered to the glory of God and benefit of Nigerians.

Who suspended twitter? Nor be Buhari himself?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
tatutatu:
you try

In terms of infrastructures, Buhari is trying, outside that. Everyone on his own.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Celebration of shit......if the railway system was privatized like that of America this would have been achieved decades ago.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
grin i wanted to say something but bcus he tried on the train....getatt joor

Lols
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

You don't have sense.

Show me a country in this world that's debt-free. More so, a developing country like Nigeria that needs long-term debt to finance its infrastructural deficits.

You are also very dumb to know that the railway tracks are also designed for conveying containerized goods and not only people, thereby, reducing the incidents of container-truck accidents in the Lagos metropolis and facilitating commerce in general.

A lot of dimwitted olodos on this Nairaland forum. I can't cope no more. I'm deactivating my account straight away. Bye, y'all.

No need to deactivate my brother, people talk from their place of understanding and exposure.

What he fails to realise is that rail projects are long term value addition infrastructures, and can be used to generate good revenues if ran properly over decades with minimal cost of maintenance. So over time it's a wise investment.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by neyorlmogzy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
long live the president.

how come the helicopter did not crash.

young people should understand this president very well. he means well for us all.

he might show special preference for his own people, fine and good. human being are like that, we are sentimental creatures.

95% of osibanjos aides are yoruba.

let us just support him and bid him farewell.

leadership is not easy, ordinary chairman of lay readers wanted to blind me because I asked him some questions.

half of those idiots who condemn football players on screen will fumble with the ball in real life.

I must not always be intimidated by the majority to join the madness.

that was how you were condemning Jonathan, now you call him a saint

You will call buhari a saint after his tenure.

For my Igbo brothers. Greed is a powerful force to unite enemies to work together. but in our own case, greed has worked against us. Igbos are not United. if dangote was an Igbo man, so many shareholders will be killed overnight. that is why Igbos don't do partnership.

Put your house in order first, chase political power too and all other things shall be added unto you. Igbos alone have a net worth of 20 billion dollars. use the power
I have no clue what you just wrote
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Organs(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
InaNla:
If buhari had not canceled the Lagos rail project in 1984, Lagos would have gone so far. Buhari due to his ethic bigotry, he stopped the Lagos rail project back then. Posterity will not be kind to Mohomodu Buari.

The initial Metroline project was scrapped in 1985 by Muhammadu Buhari at a loss of over $78 million to the Lagos tax payers”

There are so many lies about Buhari that it makes it difficult for us to all come together. This is a lie. Why can't we focus on the wrong things Buhari is doing that's true. That's why things are so complex and we can't agree on anything.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Toni19: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Receive the new anointing for leadership in Jesus name. You are born to lead.

Sebastine1994:
long live the president.

young people should understand this president very well. he means well for us all.

he might show special preference for his own people, fine and good. human being are like that, we are sentimental creatures.

leadership is not easy, ordinary chairman of lay readers wanted to blind me because I asked him some questions.

half of those idiots who condemn football players on screen will fumble with the ball in real life.

For my Igbo brothers. Greed is a powerful force to unite enemies to work together. but in our own case, greed has worked against us. Igbos are not United. if dangote was an Igbo man, so many shareholders will be killed overnight. that is why Igbos don't do partnership.

Put your house in order first, chase political power too and all other things shall be added unto you. Igbos alone have a net worth of 20 billion dollars. use the power
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
GMB uniting with Yoruba against the East.

Such bile! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Bewiseedet(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nice development
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by JayB11(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
long live the president.

Sir, may God bless you. I am a Northerner and i am not impressed about the imbalance within the government but what can i do? My only consolation is the believe that nothing last forever. Buhari has come and will definitely go. I still believe in one Nigeria.

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by jaytee01(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

You don't have sense.

Please go.... nobody will miss u
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
seunmsg:

one of the reasons I don't like coming on this forum.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
long live the president.

he means well for us

*Sigh* this forum and some stupid people.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by GOFON(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Amaechi and Fashola working....
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by Number1benue: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Indispensable85:

You know this thing called bitterness?
That's your problem.
Go back and read my comment again but slowly and devoid of bitterness this time around.

Politicians are our collective problem. There's no bitterness in know that. Everything wrong with the Nigerian mentality is as a result of what they've thrown to the Masses as a life line to life survival.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by kinzation(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Not harsh like the hardship the yeye man inflicted on the country
BJanta:

Haa !!! that is too harsh!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by kinzation(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin grin

Buhari sanlori gan
Omoaale gidi ni
DDDEnterprises:

grin grin

E ya werey gan ni Nairaland yi grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by biggace(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lack of maintenance and embessling will ruin it.

We all know that.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos by biggace(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lack of maintenance and embezzling will ruin it.

We know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.