Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff (40449 Views)

Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Sophiaekuto: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
wahala seynoh
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by adioolayi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Well..justified or not....Na between you and your God.

As for we Nigerians that felt marginalised, our time will come...and hopefully, the North will not shout marginalisation
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol, this man jokes too much. You don't know his 20 seniors so you can't appoint them. Where did you know him? Imagine if people are only appointed on man know man basis and not on merit?
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by amuwo1980: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Read the post again but this time pretend you have the capacity to comprehend what is being talk about.
Looks more like you need to stop smoking meths and reread the post again
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by RexTramadol1: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Whoever will get the job done is welcome
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by gaftsoil(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Chai, Nigeria is finished kpatakpata
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Nuelito: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
See eeh.....I really don't have anything to say

But incase you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now...The honey is raw and Unadulterated.. Thankio
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by God2man2again(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Today, topics on Buhari full front page.

What is happening?

Mr.President has been talking.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin

Buhari is stylishly saying the Igbo General, Ahanotu would steal a female gown and run during war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by donnie(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
GudluckIBB:
Whoever he appoints, i really don't care.

The COAS should Just do his job and bring peace to the land

RIP To Attahiru

Dream on
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by 9jaRealist: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
2mercy:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/why-i-appointed-maj-gen-farouk-yahaya-chief-army-staff-%E2%80%94buharij

Bubu the Dullard is usually clueless, but…

Agree the COAS position should not be simply based seniority, but rather on merit/vision, etc…
Nonetheless, there should be a way to promote someone into that position without retiring all over him.

>
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by ayenale1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
So he did not know about twenty some thing forcefully retired army generals but a distant junior officer to be COAS, wow!...amazing...evidence of man know man...
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by SaintLucia: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
You are too biased, you should have appointed one among these gallant and experienced train soldiers grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Seniorwriter(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
2mercy:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/why-i-appointed-maj-gen-farouk-yahaya-chief-army-staff-%E2%80%94buharij

If you are doing well as a leader you'll get more commendations rather than always trying hard to defend your actions!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by 9jaRealist: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
2mercy:

Bubu the Dullard is usually clueless, but…

Agree that the COAS position should not be simply based seniority, but rather on merit/vision, etc…
Nonetheless, there should be a way to promote someone into that position without retiring all over him.

>
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Sholaco: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kriss216:
So, Farouk Yahaya is the first and only soldier to led a war

Baseless excuse from the Dun.ce presiding over the most populous black nation in the world!
Hahahahahaha so he should have appoint Nnamdi Kanu the terrorists or my brother igboho grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by BonPatrick(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
useless bastard man
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Abalado(f): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Or may be you are not aware again that u appointed him,,, UDEREGBE
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by ogododo: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kriss216:
So, Farouk Yahaya is the first and only soldier to led a war

Baseless excuse from the Dun.ce presiding over the most populous black nation in the world!

Supported by those two hailers wey no dey see anything wrong with Buhari.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by SILVERLINES: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ekez:
Can anything good come out of you Buhari?

100% impossible
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Bennycollins: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
No where was it stated that non of the twenty others has led war front, or that the men in the field don't know any of them. What are you even saying? You that comprehends more than others.
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Read the post again but this time pretend you have the capacity to comprehend what is being talk about.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by OmoManU: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ekez:
Can anything good come out of you Buhari?
Something good, Lagos Ibadan railway lines ntorrr

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by MrUchenna1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
please don't make any tribalistic comment like the one you are reading
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by chikason22(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Kriss216,

There are so many Efulefu's I and NwaAmaIkpe have tried to help regain their sanity financially and otherwise in this forum, but we get disappointed in the end because instead of them to improve and show sign of sanity, they become violent and destructive which makes them go into full blown MADNESS.

President Goodluck Jonathan tried to help most of them by building State of the Art Almajiri Schools to rehabilitate and cure them of their chronic backwardness and self induced madness, but look out how they payed the peaceful GEJ back....

I nor be Jollof Rice wey dey please everybody, I won't be paying for any mad animal again.

If pant wan tear, my brother, make E tear finish.

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Bushavin91: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
[color=#] 1045680[/color]

Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Looking for a good IELTS tutor on the island that can help you attain your desired Band score. Look no further Lexcot Home tutorial service got you covered. With our students recording an average Bandscore of 8.0 be well assured that you also can.

Kindly send a mail to us fakorede19@gmail.com for further information.
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by stevedeey(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
It's been so bad so much that I felt proud for the first time under this administration not because I really fell for what he was saying but for at least to hear my president speak!! At least I can be sure that he's not keeping malice
Re: Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff by Goke7: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
This is the issue with the President, he doesn't know how to talk diplomatically. You can't just say you don't know the others. It's not like he and the present COAS were classmates in any way. This is a wrong answer and I stand by this.

The reason why people think he is nepotic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serving Nigeria Costs Me At Least A Million Dollars Every Year, Says Kachikwu / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.