Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders (1201 Views)

Good Followers Make Good Leaders / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by advanceDNA: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oh, is it blackmail if the Muslims are the majority and they choose leaders in this country based on their religious choices, and not what the candidate has to offer?
You don't even think far.

It’s their choice....election is about the voters...

While I want a competent president no matter his religious affiliation... if the Muslims or idol worshippers win... no wahala...
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kingxsamz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

It’s their choice....election is about the voters...

While I want a competent president no matter his religious affiliation... if the Muslims or idol worshippers win... no wahala...

Yes, that's why we the sane ones are speaking out against it. You can be okay with it, that's your business.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kingxsamz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

Crying?? u sound like kid desperate to score cheap point....
we are only dialoging...we started from elections, u ended with insults...clearly..I’m not the petty one here...if there’s anyone about to cry..it’s you

The insult is in your bible which you're here defending. What did you expect, a pat on the back? You're funny. cheesy
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by advanceDNA: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yes, that's why we the sane ones are speaking out against it. You can be okay with it, that's your business.

U can’t force ur opinion on people..why is this difficult for you to understand....??

SDP vs NRC..almost the entire country voted for abiola...we were multi religion and multi tribe then.. we still are now...
Same thing happened with Jonathan and buhari...U think Christians and atheist ddnt vote for buhari last time we wanted PDP out?

If Nigerian want to vote for a candidate they will vote...religion or no religion...

Stop all this ur blaming religion for every thing.. it doesn’t change anything... u sound like a broken record..
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by advanceDNA: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

The insult is in your bible which you're here defending. What did you expect, a pat on the back? You're funny. cheesy

But wait iooo...is the Book and the God not fake..??
why the so called insult inside it paining u making u react ?
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kingxsamz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

But wait iooo...is the Book and the God not fake..??
why the so called insult inside it paining u making u react ?

Religious text propose preaching to unbelievers and pray for them..how is that hatred..don’t u see preachers everywhere..

Mr man, no be you talk this one? cheesy
You tried to paint your religion good, and we came to show you how dirty it is, and you're here talking another thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kingxsamz(m): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

U can’t force ur opinion on people..why is this difficult for you to understand....??

SDP vs NRC..almost the entire country voted for abiola...we were multi religion and multi tribe then.. we still are now...
Same thing happened with Jonathan and buhari...U think Christians and atheist ddnt vote for buhari last time we wanted PDP out?

If Nigerian want to vote for a candidate they will vote...religion or no religion...

Stop all this ur blaming religion for every thing.. it doesn’t change anything... u sound like a broken record..

Actually it'll change things, but you'll be the one here crying. I can see your fellow Christians disguising and trying to disassociate themselves from religion, talking about "Christianity is not a religion, it's a way of life". Clowns.
And nobody forced any opinion on you, abi dem tie you rope? So why the tears about being forced?
Weren't you the one who jumped into this thread? Dem drag you come here? grin
Since you're slow at comprehending, let me remind you again about what I said before.
Most Christians and Muslims wouldn't vote a candidate who's an atheist even if the person is qualified because they can't stand the fact that someone doesn't acknowledge their god. Read it again, till your head understands that.
And that's what the thread was all about. Maybe you should read to understand next time.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by advanceDNA: 4:59am On Jun 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

Actually it'll change things, but you'll be the one here crying. I can see your fellow Christians disguising and trying to disassociate themselves from religion, talking about "Christianity is not a religion, it's a way of life". Clowns.
And nobody forced any opinion on you, abi dem tie you rope? So why the tears about being forced?
Weren't you the one who jumped into this thread? Dem drag you come here? grin
Since you're slow at comprehending, let me remind you again about what I said before.
Most Christians and Muslims wouldn't vote a candidate who's an atheist even if the person is qualified because they can't stand the fact that someone doesn't acknowledge their god. Read it again, till your head understands that.
And that's what the thread was all about. Maybe you should read to understand next time.

Christians voted for buhari regardless his religion...so your ur fallacy and insults means nothing
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by advanceDNA: 5:04am On Jun 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

Mr man, no be you talk this one? cheesy
You tried to paint your religion good, and we came to show you how dirty it is, and you're here talking another thing.

I was clear enough to the person who asked about the context but u all cared much about throwing insult to religion...that’s your MO...so I was only wondering why an the so called insult from a so called fake book pained u so much..
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kingxsamz(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

I was clear enough to the person who asked about the context but u all cared much about throwing insult to religion...that’s your MO...so I was only wondering why an the so called insult from a so called fake book pained u so much..

And I was clear enough to you that your context was bullcrap.
And no, the insult in your yeye book doesn't move me. Na you carry your yansh come here dey hype your religion. I had to clear you. Context ko.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kingxsamz(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

Christians voted for buhari regardless his religion...so your ur fallacy and insults means nothing

That's why you're not bright since you don't read to understand but read to reply.
Or maybe you have partial sight.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by advanceDNA: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

And I was clear enough to you that your context was bullcrap.
And no, the insult in your yeye book doesn't move me. Na you carry your yansh come here dey hype your religion. I had to clear you. Context ko.

Hype religion to you?? U must be mistaken and overhype ur self....u guys are clearly feeling insulted by the words of David in psalms 14... I only offered to explain the context to the person who asked....if she ddnt ask, I won’t tell her...

It’s like u think I’m trying to preach to you.??
I’m sure u and I know that’s like putting a diamond ring on a pig’s snout...there’s no point
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by advanceDNA: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

That's why you're not bright since you don't read to understand but read to reply.
Or maybe you have partial sight.

All I see is insults...what’s your point ??
Can u try to make a point?? Kingxsamz, are u an adult...cos I don’t get why almost 95% of ur words are insults. Is it becoz I believe in God or that’s just the way you are in real life...it doesnt make any sense

Perhaps u think ur insults gets to me...u should know that’s not possible...it’s a faceless forum...we don’t even know each other, why take everything personal and serious...
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by Born2Freak(f): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

Christians also voted for Osinbanjo.

Many Christians would pick a Muslim over an atheist.

Just imagine that.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by advanceDNA: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2021
Born2Freak:

Christians also voted for Osinbanjo.

Just imagine that.

That's fallacy...which atheist was on the list of presidential aspirants that wanst voted for??...
three pastors were on that list in 2015... the remianing 2 ddnt get up to 20,000 votes.. if it was about pastors the remining 2 pastors will get enough vote....now . do u see ur fallacy.....

Again.. in 1999. pastor okotie was running against Obasanjo and the rest,,,, christains ddnt vote for the pastor ..they voted for a general who they thought had leadership qualities....again,,,can u see ur fallcy??

nigerians sometimes vote for party, somtimes they vote for people...and sometimes they follow media....

this time(2023)... u'll see anything but APC will win come 2023.. its not about religion as u erronously claim..... but its okay...i understand ur hatred for religion
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kingxsamz(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

All I see is insults...what’s your point ??
Can u try to make a point?? Kingxsamz, are u an adult...cos I don’t get why almost 95% of ur words are insults. Is it becoz I believe in God or that’s just the way you are in real life...it doesnt make any sense

Perhaps u think ur insults gets to me...u should know that’s not possible...it’s a faceless forum...we don’t even know each other, why take everything personal and serious...

When you're ready to understand the point you'll go back and read.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kingxsamz(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

Hype religion to you?? U must be mistaken and overhype ur self....u guys are clearly feeling insulted by the words of David in psalms 14... I only offered to explain the context to the person who asked....if she ddnt ask, I won’t tell her...

It’s like u think I’m trying to preach to you.??
I’m sure u and I know that’s like putting a diamond ring on a pig’s snout...there’s no point

No one is feeling insulted oga.
You said Athesits are condescending and insult people's religion all the time, and then went on to portray your religion as if it's white as snow, then she pointed out the stains and gave you an example in your so called holy book, which you gave a feasible excuse talking about some context. Abeg.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kingxsamz(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

That's fallacy...which atheist was on the list of presidential aspirants that wanst voted for??...
three pastors were on that list in 2015... the remianing 2 ddnt get up to 20,000 votes.. if it was about pastors the remining 2 pastors will get enough vote....now . do u see ur fallacy.....

Again.. in 1999. pastor okotie was running against Obasanjo and the rest,,,, christains ddnt vote for the pastor ..they voted for a general who they thought had leadership qualities....again,,,can u see ur fallcy??

nigerians sometimes vote for party, somtimes they vote for people...and sometimes they follow media....

this time(2023)... u'll see anything but APC will win come 2023.. its not about religion as u erronously claim..... but its okay...i understand ur hatred for religion

That's why I said read to understand.
Even you admitted that they would. So I don't know what you're ranting about.
Most Christians will lose interest if the person is an atheist. That's the point. Any other thing is irrelevant.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by advanceDNA: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

That's why I said read to understand.
Even you admitted that they would. So I don't know what you're ranting about.
Most Christians will lose interest if the person is an atheist. That's the point. Any other thing is irrelevant.

before u conclude... let the atheist come and contest
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by Born2Freak(f): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
advanceDNA:

Okotie was never a real candidate. You are making a fallacious statement by even mentioning okoties presidential run.

That being said, we know that there are many issues when it comes to voting- tribe, religion, past comments, campaign promises etc.

The point remains that an atheist wouldn't have a chance against a Christian or a Muslim presidential candidate in Nigeria.

You have already proven my point by claiming that atheists hate religion, want to ban it and also are not good people
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by Image123(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

When you're ready to understand the point you'll go back and read.

Lol @ ready to understand. Really? Have you started becoming ready to understand? If this is not hypocrisy, it should be answers to prayers.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kimco(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I said it is The Best Book containing the Best and Highest Instruction on Best Behaviours (Morals) and not about being "the only religious book that talks of good morals".

It is the best book of best morals!

Not True, there isn't any single bad moral.

What you see are people who refuse to be reasonable and balanced to see the good in the Instructions or people who are soo wicked that they can never see that which is good.

I have engaged some of them on those instructions which they thought were bad and in the end they could not reasonably counter my presentation.

So, no, the Bible contains not a single bad moral instruction and there is none whatsoever.

Highlighted: And would fair hearing, repentance and restitution exist if crimes are immediately punished? (Do you see now why God is Gooder?)

It is His Will which is a Good One because, if perhaps "the stealing" was not done in evil or bad faith (that is, meant to deprive and unlawfully gain) but because the thief reasonably and Truth Fully thought the item stolen was his own, then there would be time for him to see his honest and truthful mistake so that he could correct it.

It provides opportunity for the Guilt and Conviction of the thief to be made Certain and Solid that he indeed, 'Stole", therefore, an Innocent person can never be condemned in error and the guilty is Condemned because, He is Truth and Indeed An Evil thing.

So by this action evil is rightfully removed, with no error.

So, do you see how Good God is and how much Wiser He is than you?

grin.The Bible is not written for the purpose scaring any one, it is rather trying to warn us, the inhabitants of this House (world) that we are going to make our Destroy ourselves and our House, if we do not change the way we live in this House.

It warned us that if we do not change our course, we would be living in a House full of Horrors and Evil.

Like Horror Movies, we are the actors in it and the Bible is exactly as the Mr. Know-it-All Who is trying to be our guide that we may escape the Horrors successfully.

All those Laws which you just wrongfully gave to man belongs to God and came from Him directly and they are all contained in the Bible.

And it is successful in those places because the-evils know rights better than others and would kill and die to assert it.

Most people do not care about rights (especially Nigerians) and therefore they bring evil to themselves and allow evil to be craftily or even openly perpetrated on them.

As addressed above The Law is Fair and Must be Fair, but do you expect a wicked man to implement a Fair Law?

Impossible, because The Law renders the Acts and Actions of wickedness, Unlawful.

And a Wicked man is only wicked because he has done a Wicked thing or he does Wicked things, therefore, he can not implement The Law.

1. Immediate != no hearing, you misunderstood.

2. Stoning a stubborn child to death and slavery are not good morals. That's just one on top of my head. Don't even try to spin it.

3. You cannot prove that God wrote the bible therefore its not God's law. And saying the laws i have attributed to man is by God is just being extremely silly. Seriously. Men made those laws in said institutions, God was not physically present in the cabinet meetings.

4. Best book with best morals is very subjective. I can prove to you, objectively that there are terrible morals in that book. Two already stated above. Doesn't matter how you say it.

5. Good laws are not tethered to good leadership. Good Execution however means that those evil men can be in check. So evil men will always exist. But the executions will make sure Good laws remain good.

6. But let's say you want the laws of the bible to rule the country...how would you want to punishment system to be? Do we wait on the lord or we wait til hell fire?

7. One of the fundamental teachings of the bible is sin, punishment, hellfire. To say otherwise is just to be a great liar. Infact a whole book in the bible was written to scare people...what evidence do you want again?
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by Dtruthspeaker: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
kimco:
2. Stoning a stubborn child to death and slavery are not good morals.

Any stubborn soul in a good and law full society is an evil thing that should be and must be cut off.

The Law is on the doing of "The Good Only and Always" exactly as no one finds it permissible for a rapist, murderer or thief to remain in their families.

And neither is it good to throw them out to other places and persons where they can implement their evil.

Permanent removal of them is permanent removal of evil.

And the beginning of evil is "Stubbornness" aka Rebellion.

For the family to even bring him out for judgment, that tells you what they have been suffering in that family

The evil bible you use says "slavery", mine says "Servant" and servicing is legal.

God is against slavery and The Law Permits Service. And a servant is not the same as a slave.

kimco:

You cannot prove that God wrote the bible therefore its not God's law.

CHANGE OF POST!

The issue is not whether God wrote the Bible BUT THAT THE BIBLE CONTAINS THE BEST AND HIGHEST LAWS IN THE WORLD.

Secondly, what a crazy unreasonable response you gave up there! "You cannot prove that God wrote the bible"

When did you ask me to prove that God wrote the Bible? (Not to talk of your crazy fallacious conclusion)

kimco:

And saying the laws i have attributed to man is by God is just being extremely silly. Seriously. Men made those laws in said institutions, God was not physically present in the cabinet meetings.

I did not say men did not make laws, I said they plucked it from God's Laws. And I specifically know this because I am A Lawyer (Bassreeves goes berserk here grin) and the Person trained to draft those laws.

So I know where it comes from and you don't.

And it comes from Natural Law!

And who is the Issuer of Natural Law? Again God!

kimco:

5. Good laws are not tethered to good leadership.

Good Laws, bad leaders, is a Nightmare.

Good leaders, bad laws is also a bad dream save for the fact that good leaders will and must change those bad laws to good ones for them to be Truly good leaders.

If they fail to do so, then they are bad leaders and a bad dream.

kimco:

6. But let's say you want the laws of the bible to rule the country...how would you want to punishment system to be? Do we wait on the lord or we wait til hell fire?

grin It is God who also Established The Courts and Judges and Lawyers, to hear and determine the Truth and Good or evil of any Matter.

And by God's Laws, the Judgment MUST BE VERY GOOD VERY VERY RIGHT AND APPLAUDED BY ALL REASONABLE PERSONS WHEN THEY HEAR THE JUDGEMENT.

So the Courts will rightfully determine the punishment that settles the complaints of an Aggrieved Party.

7. One of the fundamental teachings of the bible is sin, punishment, hellfire. To say otherwise is just to be a great liar. Infact a whole book in the bible was written to scare people...what evidence do you want again?[/quote]

grin The Bible did no wrong in tellingnyou that if you steal, you will be burnt; if you murder, you will be burnt, if you sleep with someone's wife or husband, on top of disgrace and beating, you will be burnt.

Exactly as your car and phone, you will be in trouble with your Creator and Owner, if you do not do His Will and Please Him.

It's as simple as that!
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by BassReeves: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
kimco:
And saying the laws i have attributed to man is by God is just being extremely silly. Seriously. Men made those laws in said institutions, God was not physically present in the cabinet meetings.

Dtruthspeaker:
I did not say men did not make laws, I said they plucked it from God's Laws.
And I specifically know this because I am A Lawyer (Bassreeves goes berserk here grin) and the Person trained to draft those laws.
Hin dey una bodi. Pfft

Dtruthspeaker:

At least you've learnt not to again try and say that God is The Law of Nature

Dtruthspeaker:
And Who is The Law of Nature? You already know that is God, Again!

BassReeves:
Gibberish
Really, that God is the The Law of Nature?

I guess your wish is, I have to go law school isnt it?. Pftt.

Here we go again. Smh. Not even a rookie lawyer yet ooo, imagine what once finished

BassReeves:
Have I typed that you don't miss a chance to gloat over being a lawyer sha, and that Luke 11:52 says:
'Woe to you lawyers, because you have taken away the key to knowledge (scriptural truth). You yourselves did not enter, and you held back those who were entering [by your flawed interpretation of God’s word and your man-made tradition].”'
You dont miss the 'I am a lawyer' publicising trick
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kimco(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
BassReeves:

Hin dey una bodi. Pfft

At least you've learnt not to again try and say that God is The Law of Nature

You dont miss the 'I am a lawyer' publicising trick

My bad my brother...wrong quote
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by kimco(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Any stubborn soul in a good and law full society is an evil thing that should be and must be cut off.

The Law is on the doing of "The Good Only and Always" exactly as no one finds it permissible for a rapist, murderer or thief to remain in their families.

And neither is it good to throw them out to other places and persons where they can implement their evil.

Permanent removal of them is permanent removal of evil.

And the beginning of evil is "Stubbornness" aka Rebellion.

For the family to even bring him out for judgment, that tells you what they have been suffering in that family

I am shocked...but not surprised. So I leave you to that.

Dtruthspeaker:

The evil bible you use says "slavery", mine says "Servant" and servicing is legal.

God is against slavery and The Law Permits Service. And a servant is not the same as a slave.
The evil bible? My boss you don't know how ignorant you have exposed yourself to be. Wow what a sheep.... To speak to this is to study the history of Israel...how ignorant can you be to say only spoke of servitude? Did you even read the bible at all? Which society allows a master to beat a servant to the point of near death and is okay with it so far as the servant doesnt die?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_slavery

Read and learn.

Dtruthspeaker:

CHANGE OF POST!

The issue is not whether God wrote the Bible BUT THAT THE BIBLE CONTAINS THE BEST AND HIGHEST LAWS IN THE WORLD.

Secondly, what a crazy unreasonable response you gave up there! "You cannot prove that God wrote the bible"

When did you ask me to prove that God wrote the Bible? (Not to talk of your crazy fallacious conclusion)

1. You keep claiming the bible is from God...because of that your follow up claim is that the bible makes the best moral laws (because its from God)

2.Ah my brother, are you confused? Using your earlier post among others I asked you how you know the laws in the bible are from God? Now see what you are saying... Unless you now want to say the bible is not from God?!!!

Dtruthspeaker:

I did not say men did not make laws, I said they plucked it from God's Laws. And I specifically know this because I am A Lawyer (Bassreeves goes berserk here grin) and the Person trained to draft those laws.

Which law is God's law? List them.

Dtruthspeaker:

did you say you are a lawyer? Hmmm

List the natural laws...after that proof that natural laws come from God. But first, proof God.

Dtruthspeaker:

Good Laws, bad leaders, is a Nightmare.

Good leaders, bad laws is also a bad dream save for the fact that good leaders will and must change those bad laws to good ones for them to be Truly good leaders.

If they fail to do so, then they are bad leaders and a bad dream.

You have to make good laws, and good executions ...and with your own power, elect good leaders. If for bad leaders you dont think you should make good laws and executions....well...Did you say you were lawyer? Is Nigeria safe?

Dtruthspeaker:

grin It is God who also Established The Courts and Judges and Lawyers, to hear and determine the Truth and Good or evil of any Matter.

And by God's Laws, the Judgment MUST BE VERY GOOD VERY VERY RIGHT AND APPLAUDED BY ALL REASONABLE PERSONS WHEN THEY HEAR THE JUDGEMENT.

So the Courts will rightfully determine the punishment that settles the complaints of an Aggrieved Party.
Bro you are very confused. This is very painful to read. You are far from what i expect from a lawyer... When did God establish these courts judges and lawyers? I mean why, why would you say this as a learned person? Leave that talk to the clerics. Stop this...you flip flop a looot too.

Dtruthspeaker:

7. One of the fundamental teachings of the bible is sin, punishment, hellfire. To say otherwise is just to be a great liar. Infact a whole book in the bible was written to scare people...what evidence do you want again?

grin The Bible did no wrong in tellingnyou that if you steal, you will be burnt; if you murder, you will be burnt, if you sleep with someone's wife or husband, on top of disgrace and beating, you will be burnt.
You denied this when i raised this point...ehbei abrantie...now in all full glory look at this. Bro hmmm

Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly as your car and phone, you will be in trouble with your Creator and Owner, if you do not do His Will and Please Him.

It's as simple as that!

Congratulations, you have out done yourself....terrible terrible.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by Dtruthspeaker: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
kimco:

I am shocked...but not surprised. So I leave you to that.

You should not be, for it is evil doers like you who fear and complain about the judgement which falls on their fellow evil doer.

And those who love good must rejoice when evil is removed.

So you are right to leave me, because there is nothing reasonable and right for you to say.

kimco:

Which society [allows a master to beat a servant to the point of near death and is okay with it so far as the servant doesnt die?

Was this allowed in the Bible? Did it not verily say "And if a man smite his servant ... with a rod and he die under his hand, HE SHALL SURELY BE PUNISHED!

And Neither would you take cognizance of the Goodness of God because you wish to see Him as wicked that in the year of Jubilee, Servants are set free! and no Law anywhere in the world provides for the freedom of servants or slaves.

But you would not see this!

Thirdly, in your society, do your Masters not beat their servants to the point of death? Did your "Unallowance" stop them? No.

So you have no point here at all.

kimco:

1. You keep claiming the bible is from God...because of that your follow up claim is that the bible makes the best moral laws (because its from God)

2.Ah my brother, are you confused? Using your earlier post among others I asked you how you know the laws in the bible are from God? Now see what you are saying... Unless you now want to say the bible is not from God?!!!

CHANGE OF POST!

I said "THE BIBLE CONTAINS THE BEST AND HIGHEST LAWS IN THE WORLD."

So it is either you have a nation with better laws, which of course you do not have for you would have happily presented it, instead of making noise , but because there is none, you are therefore trying to CHANGE POST. grin

NO ROAD FOR YOU! grin

kimco:

Which law is God's law? List them.

You know them thou shalt not steal, (larceny) kill (homicide), Lie (perjury) etc.

kimco:

List the natural laws...after that proof that natural laws come from God. But first, proof God.

Man shall eat herb and meat (You do not eat stones and wood); The man with womb shall bear the child(it is impossible for man with penis to be pregnant, even if he wanted it); man shall not live in the sea as a fish. Etc.

No man made these laws, SOMEONE ELSE DID!

You can not do any of these things because Nature's Law has said You Can Not!

kimco:

You have to make good laws, and good executions ...and with your own power, elect good leaders. If for bad leaders you dont think you should make good laws and executions....well...Did you say you were lawyer? Is Nigeria safe?

Do we have to make a law that you should not steal or kill or lie? No, The Good Laws exist already, which you call "Common Sense".

Before 1902, the territory known as Nigeria did not have what you call law, and yet they were living under Law and life was good and greatly much better than today.

kimco:

Bro you are very confused. This is very painful to read. You are far from what i expect from a lawyer... When did God establish these courts judges and lawyers? I mean why, why would you say this as a learned person? Leave that talk to the clerics. Stop this...you flip flop a looot too.

What do you think they teach in the History of Law, topic Source and Origin of Law?

And where do you think the first Court and First Legal matter can be found?

kimco:

You denied this when i raised this point...ehbei abrantie...now in all full glory look at this. Bro hmmm.

Since when did saying "The Bible did no wrong in telling you" amount to a denial, because you could not find any valid and reasonable ground to stand?

O Lord please quickly Come and Remove All these evil persons permanently as you Promised. Amen.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by YouAreFinished: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yeah,we need good atheist leaders like Pol Pot,Stalin,Chairman Mao,Adolf Hitler etc
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by Born2Freak(f): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2021
YouAreFinished:
Yeah,we need good atheist leaders like Pol Pot,Stalin,Chairman Mao,Adolf Hitler etc

Hitler was not an atheist.

What about
Abacha
Idi Amin
George Bush
etc?
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by YouAreFinished: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Born2Freak:

Hitler was not an atheist.

What about
Abacha
Idi Amin
George Bush
etc?
All these are like boy scout compared to the ones I listed.
The religious beliefs of Hitler are not clear-cut. He was most likely a pantheist,which to me is a form of atheism.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by Born2Freak(f): 4:07am On Jul 05, 2021
YouAreFinished:

All these are like boy scout compared to the ones I listed.
The religious beliefs of Hitler are not clear-cut. He was most likely a pantheist,which to me is a form of atheism.

False. Hitler believed in God. This is beyond doubt.
Re: Atheists Cannot Be Good Leaders by jikins(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Born2Freak:
Please, religious people in the house, remind me;

-Was it an atheist president that banned twitter?

-Was it an atheist president saw the Naira fall from 250/£ to 710/£?

-Has it been atheist presidents that have allowed corruption to kill the country since the 90s?

Nope. So what's your point of asking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ENDTIME Timetable... / Bible Verses That Prove God Is Not Against The Use Of Nose Ring. / Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.