Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning (2453 Views)

Biafra News - Yoruba Media Has Never Aired This Video (must Watch) / Buhari Goofs On Reelection Date, GDP Growth Projection - The Cable / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by AmadiAba: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2021
PRESIDENT BUHARI's RECORDED INTERVIEW ON ARISE TV THIS MORNING | #IgbereTV

Question. "You promised one million jobs per year to tackle unemployment, and we haven't seen that happening over the years. What modalities have you now put in place to that effect?"

Buhari, answering: "We have changed the service chiefs, both the Police IG-P, Army Chief, Air Staff, and so on. Even though they were part of the security architecture, now that they are at the helm, we have given them the marching orders to go round the troubled spots to understand the issues on ground and deal ruthlessly with the criminals to restore normalcy to the country."

https://igberetvnews.com/1392564/buhari-goofs-tv-interview-aired-morning/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by money121(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by AmadiAba: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Did you watch?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by fukNaija(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Was the interview live or recorded

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by FarahAideed: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2021
He was also asked about bandit insecurity and he started saying something entirely not related ...the man is senile

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by WiszyFraud: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2021
grin
Lool...he didn’t goof.
Old man just trying to confuse us himself.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by harizonal123(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2021
This happens when they give you answers that doesn't match with your question type

Alot of editing, stop give answers continue, cut off is what happened in the pre recorded broadcast

Yet it came out as dog poo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Iyasaburi: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2021
Na so he answered, I am not surprised myself. We can't hear him well and he himself cannot hear us clearly. The reason we are where we are

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2021
fukNaija:
Was the interview live or recorded

Live
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Person wey him head dey malfunction

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by tolufase: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2021
This man is not fit to occupy that exhaustive position (President) again. The best thing for him is to just resign. If this man should remain in that office till 2023, only God knows what would become of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Zenithpeak(m): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2021
My day wouldn't be complete if our darling daddy failed to entertain us in as usual.

Our darling idiot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Saifullah01: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2021
That is blatant distortion. I watched the interview. why not discuss issues, salient ones he raised;

1.Governors were elected so they shouldn't expect the center to solve everything
2. Why have the governors killed the Local Governments
3. Rather than complaining about debt why not discuss how any country can develop without infrastructure
4. average crude production was around 2million bpd and average price of $100 between 1999 to 2014. Yet no roads no rail no power. compare that with average production and price of the last 6 year. How do you expect us to fund infrastructure
5. On the Kano - maradi (Nigeria - Niger) railway and road. Niger just discovered oil - we expect Nigeria to be their route for exports (sea). Do we want Benin republic to get that business (Buhari' word)

This are just some of the issues he raised in the discussions, but trust Nigerian media - sensational sound bites and frivolity is what they will highlight.

I think our problem is we always want someone to blame for our problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Siwisheswereesh: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2021
OP you are a liar!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2021
.check siggyundecided
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by iamDrRhymes(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Enemies must talk, Normal level.
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by kingscare1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Iyasaburi:
Na so he answered, I am not surprised myself. We can't hear him well and he himself cannot hear us clearly. The reason we are where we are

These words are very deep.
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by RussianKGB: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Expo president. A total failure who can't assimilate meaningful responses to salient questions but always regurgitating same copy and paste answers he crammed since 2015. So unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Skillsnigeria: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Useless Fulani Herdsmen president

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Oracleforce: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
This is the wrong way of answering this question...
I doubt the capability of BUBU..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by vedaxcool(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Saifullah01:
That is blatant distortion. I watched the interview. why not discuss issues, salient ones he raised;

1.Governors were elected so they shouldn't expect the center to solve everything
3. Rather than complaining about debt why not discuss how any country can develop without infrastructure
4. average crude production was around 2million bpd and average price of $100 between 1999 to 2014. Yet no roads no rail no power. compare that with average production and price of the last 6 year. How do you expect us to fund infrastructure
5. On the Kano - maradi (Nigeria - Niger) railway and road. Niger just discovered oil - we expect Nigeria to be their route for exports (sea). Do we want Benin republic to get that business (Buhari' word)

This are just some of the issues he raised in the discussions, but trust Nigerian media - sensational sound bites and frivolity is what they will highlight.

Gbamsolutely.
Educated fools with bigoted mindset will always distort what the president said. At least the op head his 100 mb for the day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Benite: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by obaaderemi: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Saifullah01:

Please, let's look at point 5.
Is it not cheaper to use pipelines than roads and rails to export Niger's crude? I think building roads and rails from Nigeria to Niger for that purpose solely is very questionable.
I await your explanation, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Piggyyeaster1: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
This is not Buhari but Jubril

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Saifullah01: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
obaaderemi:
Please, let's look at point 5.
Is it not cheaper to use pipelines than roads and rails to export Niger's crude? I think building roads and rails from Nigeria to Niger for that purpose solely is very questionable.
I await your explanation, Sir.

I agree with you. but I think the safety and security of such an endeavour (the pipeline) through Nigeria is what they may have considered (given we are having problem using our own pipeline networks beyond lagos)

Rail and road would also serve multiple purposes (unlike pipelines) of transporting goods and people.

I saw this interesting video of pipeline being transported for the AKP Pipeline construction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C45T3kgY3rg
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by DONFASZY(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dem go ask am simple question
Him go answer z frm a question
Daft many
Dis man own na d highest
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by shosky1794: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
I saw a video where he was asked about foreign direct investment and he started talking about End SARS protesters wanting to remove him from office and him sending ministers to their various states to talk to their governors. Totally unrelated response to a salient question. I just hope that video was doctored, if not..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Saifullah01:

I agree with you. but I think the safety and security of such an endeavour (the pipeline) through Nigeria is what they may have considered (given we are having problem using our own pipeline networks beyond lagos)

Rail and road would also serve multiple purposes (unlike pipelines) of transporting goods and people.

I saw this interesting video of pipeline being transported for the AKP Pipeline construction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C45T3kgY3rg
Besides, it's not true that Niger just discovered crude. He just used that as an excuse. Crude is not even being exported by Niger. Niger's major export is uranium.
He afterwards mentioned how colonialists separated people of same tribe and that he has a first cousin from Niger. That's the real reason there if you're discerning
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by loosecanon50(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
What do you expect when someone's brain is made of cow dung and urine?
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by fatymore(f): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
What do you all expect?

You want a live interview and you have gotten what you want
Re: Buhari Goofs Again On TV Interview Aired This Morning by Komolafe89: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ur wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts / Tinubu Visits Oni Of Ife. / More Photos Of Tinubu Emerges From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.