Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

10 Reasons Why Someone In Diaspora Will Always Do Better - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Reasons Why Someone In Diaspora Will Always Do Better (310 Views)

Girls Are More Smarter Than Boys: The Do Better Academically. / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians FAIL In Their Scholarship Applications / Why Do 3rd Class Graduates Do Better Than 1 Class Students After School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Someone In Diaspora Will Always Do Better by TotoNaRubber: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2021
This is to educate people on the various aspects of life in Diaspora compared to life in Nigeria. Living in Diaspora has its advantages as well as it's disadvantages. For the purpose of this topic I will focus on the advantages as to how it affects anyone who resides in Nigeria.

1. The cost of living in Diaspora is fixed i.e if you pay rent of £1000 for a three bed flat per month, the amount remains the same for at least 10 years or more.

2. Cost of living is high but very much stable for example if you buy a litre of milk for £1 in a shop in London, if you travel to Manchester and go to another branch of the same shop you still pay £1 for the same quantity of milk, in some cases you even pay less when you buy more quantity or during in-store promotion.

3. Job security is guaranteed. If you work with a company and they are well happy with you, the chances are that you will remain with the company for as long as you breathe.

To be continued...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Someone In Diaspora Will Always Do Better by TotoNaRubber: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Mod fp r231,
Freiburger
Re: 10 Reasons Why Someone In Diaspora Will Always Do Better by Wondakind: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Everybody want live Naija
Re: 10 Reasons Why Someone In Diaspora Will Always Do Better by ThePussiologist: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Make una type una telegram username or quote me am for dead thread make I add una for the telegram group if
Una de interested. Hailings like wetin
Dingbang
Aktor
Born2fuck
Fucktoto
Shishapipe
Sunnymix
Tonnyray
Gunners160
Poweredcom
Magenkyo
Urchcoded
Olajydeey
Nemesis10909
Mrcapability7
Unruly7
Strictlystreet
Fuckeveryday
Re: 10 Reasons Why Someone In Diaspora Will Always Do Better by urchcoded(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
ThePussiologist:

Make una type una telegram username or quote me am for dead thread make I add una for the telegram group if
Una de interested. Hailings like wetin
Dingbang
Aktor
Born2fuck
Fucktoto
Shishapipe
Sunnymix
Tonnyray
Gunners160
Poweredcom
Magenkyo
Urchcoded
Olajydeey
Nemesis10909
Mrcapability7
Unruly7
Strictlystreet
Fuckeveryday
na bbnaija group abi? E be like I don enter the group. I fvck one girl from there yesterday

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Invest $100 In Nigeria / 10 Romantic Good Morning To Send To Your Love / SEE FUNNY ANSWER OF A STUDENT ON THE ADVANTAGES OF BRE*ST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.