Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: . - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: . (3105 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: . by Kennaija(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Who Knows she is from Benue State?
Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, the No.2 Richest Female Footballer in Nigeria: . Her Networth and bio will Supprise you.

Francisca Mlumun Ordega hails from Gboko local government in Benue state, born (19th October 1993). Her father is a businessman and her mother is a farmer, Francisca is the 6th child of their 15 children.

Her football career started back in Gboko government secondary school. A classmate (Judith Benson), suggested that football is good for her, but she didn’t give it a thought at the time. She came back home after school started giving it a trial, from trying she became passionate about the round leather game which eventually became the core part of her life.
After many years of playing amidst boys in Street competitions, she got her first professional shot playing for Bayelsa Queens before moving on to River Angels where she spent a year scoring 5 goals, before leaving for Europe....
Follow this link and continue����
https://kennaija.com/who-knows-she-is-from-benue-state-meet-francisca-mlumun-ordega-the-no-2-richest-female-footballer-in-nigeria-her-networth-and-bio-will-supprise-you/

Re: Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: . by Eazi1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vanity crew, how far?
Re: Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: . by Tonyx5(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Amazing !
Re: Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: . by paulolee(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
does she have a mature daughter yet dt I can make friends with..
Re: Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: . by Kennaija(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
paulolee:
does she have a mature daughter yet dt I can make friends with..

She is still single

(1) (Reply)

Adamu In Diplomatic Mission To Rescue Nigeria / Yobo Injured, To Miss Liberia Clash / ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.