Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here (2427 Views)

ECOWAS Reacts As Weapons Is Discovered In Dangote Truck Heading To Southeast / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by ariesbull: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Coldshisha:

If Na fuel be your own problem then you need to double your hustle and work harder

Maybe you change your dollar 120 while the igbo man change 480

Make you try get sense ....
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Coldshisha: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
ariesbull:

Maybe you change your dollar 120 while the igbo man change 480

Make you try get sense ....

I earn in dollars so devaluation still pays me... Na una wey dey import drugs about and fake products from China dey wail pass

Last Bitcoin I sold Na 500 naira to a dollar, and my account smile
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by ariesbull: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Coldshisha:

I earn in dollars so devaluation still pays me... Na una wey dey import drugs about and fake products from China dey wail pass

Shut up.... Na lie
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Coldshisha: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
ariesbull:

Shut up.... Na lie

Dey their dey wail because say Buhari dey tackle your drug business for Malaysia and Asia

While Omo ope dey gbo pe with the devaluation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by otipoju(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You will not agree I know that when Buhari started his campaign then many of you said he can't unseat incumbent president but he did.

Replacing one old fool for another old fool.
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by tutudesz: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Many will be wondering who is the president is talking about here. The president made a statement about APC presidential zoning arrangement. Let me tell you categorically that the president is not talking to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming Nigeria president simply because the incoming president has never for once call for zoning the APC president ticket to southwest.

Southeast have been calling for APC to zone their presidential ticket to the zone different groups including ohaneze ndigbo largest and famous social political culture in the region this including Youths as well.

The president used lagos because he don't want igbo people to misunderstood just like they did in Twitter watch how the president will be dealing with southeast in next two years that his administration will end.

God bless president Buhari
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Long live Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
They are waiting for all Political parties to zone their tickets to South East grin
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by jude79(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
So that somebody will not seat in Lagos and tell us what to do, and the op said he's referring to Igboes, in other words, Igbo own Lagos. QED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari will never betray Tinubu .
Coldshisha:

Before 2014 Lagos APC convention, Bola Ahmed Tinubu played one of his strategic game

He drafted a pact and agreement that every contestants going into the Lagos primaries can not decamp after the final result of the primaries

Rochas Okorocha, Kwankwaso and Atiku all signed the agreement thinking Buhari was too broke to win

On the day of the Primaries Tinubu , Fashola and Ameachi changed the game forever... For every $1000 Atiku , Kwankwaso and Rochas gave party deligates , Tinubu ordered it to be doubled as long as you are voting for Buhari

Atiku, Kwankwaso and Rochas had to stay because of the agreement while they watch poor Buhari beat them with the help of Jagaban

Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
You are right igbo own lagos.
jude79:
So that somebody will not seat in Lagos and tell us what to do, and the op said he's referring to Igboes, in other words, Igbo own Lagos. QED
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by CharleyBright(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
I have never seen anyone as daft as you are.
Tinubu is not interested in Presidency abi? And he is busy touring the North and dishing out millions to abokis and licking asses of northerners.

And Buhari isn't referring to Tinubu by making references to Lagos? Why didn't he say Ibadan or PH or Kaduna or Sokoto??
Why Lagos where Tinubu who is expecting the party to zone to SW resides?

You are such a big fool to say what you think.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Exactly APC has gave them several red card. Fashola did it, Osinbajo did almost hausa fulani people prominent did it.
tutudesz:

They are waiting for all Political parties to zone their tickets to South East grin
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
undecided you are confusing yourself if you say Tinubu is going everywhere to campaign that meant Tinubu is not sitting down and he is alreadyexcluded from who president is talking to.
CharleyBright:
I have never seen anyone as daft as you are.
Tinubu is not interested in Presidency abi? And he is busy touring the North and dishing out millions to abokis and licking asses of northerners.

And Buhari isn't referring to Tinubu by making references to Lagos? Why didn't he say Ibadan or PH or Kaduna or Sokoto??
Why Lagos where Tinubu who is expecting the party to zone to SW resides?

You are such a big fool to say what you think.
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by tutudesz: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Exactly APC has gave them several red card. Fashola did it, Osinbajo did almost hausa fulani people prominent did it.
PDP 1st gave them Red card O!! And the VP slot is going to either Wike or Okowa grin
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Tinubu is not a fool but wise man he make Lagos to what its today that other state governments studying the system of governance in lagos .
otipoju:

Replacing one old fool for another old fool.
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
angry No wonder they keep throwing insults to wike and the man dont send them beating them jailing them he damned the consequences that would beings. He knows they are politically weak.
tutudesz:

PDP 1st gave them Red card O!! And the VP slot is going to either Wike or Okowa grin
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
angry grin
Coldshisha:

Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin
Coldshisha:

If after the interview today you still think Buhari would let an Ibo man near Aso Rock or have Biafra Republic... Then you are day dreaming
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Ifearnoevil:

The people don't have shame.
There is no group that have lost more in this government than the yorubas and yet the keep deluding themselves.this is a government they helped install that everything is supposed to be 50-50 but while yorubas are contended that igbos are being marginalized, Buhari and his fulani gang systemically stripped them of all the important positions from Finance minister,AMCON,FIRS etc.
Even Tinubu they thought will be strolling in and out of Aso rock was immediately trashed the moment Buhari was sworn in 2015.
But being too fearful to confront their oppressor, they will always look towards the East as a way of escape.
[/s]
We are very much contented with what Buhari is doing in southwest he can appoint cow to his government as long as he continue to executing elephants projects in southwest.
Re: Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here by otipoju(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is not a fool but wise man he make Lagos to what its today that other state governments studying the system of governance in lagos .

You are right. His greed has made Lagos into what it is today.

Dark at night, smelly, dirty, congested, with dusty untarred roads with pot holes that turn swimming pools of water during rainy season.

With an army of Agbero extorting money from transport workers and petty traders on every street and bustop while jobless cultists and gangs unleash violence at regular intervals.

Abeg carry yourself go one side make we see road.

No be only "what it is"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: How Fela Kuti Lamented Over Biafra / Maigari Dingyadi: Buhari Committed To Achieving Peace In Nigeria / Russia Ukrainia Conflict And The Uninformed Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.