Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari (2269 Views)

IGP Adamu: #EndSARS Protesters Wanted Buhari Removed From Office / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Warripikine: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
EndSARS protesters wanted to remove me as president – BuhariPublished on June 10, 2021By Ifreke Inyang

President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed that last year’s EndSARS protests against police brutality, were aimed at removing him from office so he had to act fast.

Buhari stated this while appearing on Arise TV on Thursday morning.

He also blamed the protests on the dwindling inflow of foreign direct investment to the country.

The president insisted that those who participated in the protests, have made Nigeria unattractive to investors

Buhari was asked how he can improve foreign direct investment (FDI) to Nigeria.

In response he said: “This question was answered last year when there was the #EndSARS protest last year. You remember the young people that wanted to march here and remove me?

The president added: “Tell the young people to behave themselves and make the country safe, then we can attract real investors to the country”.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/10/endsars-protesters-wanted-to-remove-me-as-president-buhari/?amp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by FBIBOT(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mumu man... See defense of stupidity

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Eazi1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
To kill them abi?
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by liketerm: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sai baba till 2023, PDP still dey learn work. Endsars protest will be a joke compared to what baba has in stock for those hoodlums called protesters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Nackzy: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Bubu
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by FarahAideed: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Shameless man

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Jostoman: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
W
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by IduNaOba: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin.
Una see am??
By the time Bubril is done, naija go confirm.
He already labeled all igbos IPOB so if you are igbo and you dey misyarn na your sabi o
I am glad this is happening.
At least it will bring igbos together more and more.

Stay away from anything naija protests
That's all I will advice my brothers to do
June 12 o
June 100 o
So long as it has nothing to do with ndigbo, no involve yourself!
They don't join us during our own stuff, make everybody dey their dey

2 Likes

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by binsanni(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Unseat
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by heniford2: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
IduNaOba:
grin.
Una see am??
He already labeled all igbos IPOB so if you are igbo and you dey misyarn na your sabi o

June 12 o
June 100 o
stop been a mumu come June 12 we will match so the world at large will know we want break out freedom from Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by slivertongue: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
in their mind u don't exist. u may have killed some but the truth is u don't exist
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Mexzy4sho(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
He's lucky
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by 360degreess(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
FBIBOT:
Mumu man... See defense of stupidity
.. You and your family members that have sense what have people achieved in life? You see why Buhari is far ahead of you?..
I know you and your likes are pained because your plans failed during ENDSARS..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by KRSWon: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
So then why did the military originally lie and say they weren't there?
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Obalacam(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
How can peaceful protesters unseat a President of a nation? Abi this man de high on something
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
Sai baba till 2023, PDP still dey learn work. Endsars protest will be a joke compared to what baba has in stock for those hoodlums called protesters.

Part of the reason someone in the other thread said " there's something wrong with a black man's brain and you are proving it . You are cursed animal. This time your own will be affected then let's see you scream .
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by liketerm: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Giovanni2332:

Part of the reason someone in the other thread said " there's something wrong with a black man's brain and you are proving it . You are cursed animal. This time your own will be affected then let's see you scream .
Cry me a rivergringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Jostoman: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
360degreess:
.. You and your family members that have sense what have people achieved in life? You see why Buhari is far ahead of you?..
so is endsars protesters that is killing them in kebbi state, Niger state, benue state, Southern kaduna, and igangan ibarapa in Oyo state?
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by loosecanon50(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Senility and insanity are the basis of this man's existence
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
IduNaOba:
grin.
Una see am??

June 12 o
June 100 o
So Endsar was an igbo protest?

U must be brain empty
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
360degreess:

Your foolishness is 360 degrees.

I know u wella

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by 360degreess(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jostoman:
so is endsars protesters that is killing them in kebbi state, Niger state, benue state, Southern kaduna, and igangan ibarapa in Oyo state?
. Either you like it or not the aftermath of ENDSARS has worsened the security issues in this country.So you people's plan has failed during ENDSARS.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by FBIBOT(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
360degreess:

How do you expect us to achieve with your mad darling daddy in office and someone like you supporting him... Endsars protest was very necessary and it was your mad daddy and uncles that disrupt it.... Asslicker
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by nigerianrevolut(f): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
So sad. The North keeps declaring war against the youths. It is time for us to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
It would have been much better if it had succeeded, at least this seemingly calamity would have been avoided angry
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by IduNaOba: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Headachetoigboh:

So Endsar was an igbo protest?

U must be brain empty

Stupid fool
No he the same Endsars thay you guys said igbos hijacked?

Igbos should stay do their business that day.
June 12 is none of our business.
Just like may 30 is none of your business
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Yeahmehn: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
I'm very sure reetards look at this man and think they're better of

You were in power at least 5 years before endsars protest, why didn't you bring foreigners to come and invest?! He also said we should behave before his govt will create jobs. What you haven't done in 6 years. Is it now we will wait for you?!

His less than foolish supporters (cos foolish people have more sense than those supporting him here) have been praising him here for rail network his building. Only in Nigeria and only reetards will praise someone for performing a duty he owes the people.
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by tunjiajayi: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
True talk
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by mex22: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:

FOOL
Re: Endsars Protesters Wanted To Unseat Me, So We Sent Army -buhari by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
IduNaOba:

Stupid fool
No he the same Endsars thay you guys said igbos hijacked?

Igbos should stay do their business that day.
June 12 is none of our business.
Just like may 30 is none of your business

I don't even understanding u.
Are u in support of igbos or against.

Am igbo and will forever defend igbo race

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Hid Ownership Of Alpha Beta To Collect 10% Tax Forever-Apara / Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out / This Is For Peter Obi's Suppporters. Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.