Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB (63830 Views)

Another Dot In The Circle Has Won The War. / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Buhari: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle - We Will Defeat Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:
Someone should inform Mr president..
That ipob is an organization in Igbo land , 98% of there members are igbos...poor mass

Too many igbos are not members of Ipob..
Ipob only hijack the voice of the Igbo in general... Through social media platforms..

They are very aggressive and insulting... you know you are lying majority of igbos support Ipob otherwise it won't gain ground like this

Other tribe in Biafra map are not in support.. 90% of the Igbos leaving in North are not in support...

But I will blame buhari govt for all this and also making nnamdi kanu popular.. by over detentions ...

Corruption in high places

Anyway I will rest my case.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Gambit23: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:

Idiot he is South South...soon you will have enemies at all fronts, and let's see if your Jewish brothers will come help you grin

Pls try not to be stupidd⁴³.....U are awusa-afonja too grin grin

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by tutudesz: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dreadful:

You are so dumb! So what of the indigenous Igbo population in Rivers State, Delta State, Benue State, Bayelsa State, the Igbankes in Kogi and the Igodomigodo in Edo State, Igbo speaking indigenes of Akwaibom State and Cross River States respectively?
So your brain cells is telling you we will leave them behind?
Zoologians!
Igbos in Bayelsa, who ever told you there Igbos in people
Nobody is holding them from leaving O!
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by desiredhome: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Dem no dey break circle ni?. But pastors used to break circles of poverty, sickness and occurrences. Don't write them off o
Is that the reason Nigeria is the richest country in the world?
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by tutudesz: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
undecided Rat of the East
Rodwave:

grin. Ogbomosho South south local government area grin grin
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:

Man with ballz

Giant golden ballz

This man is brutal with words. He is truly their fada!

He s got the chain for the B-east-S
And that dot is an oasis in the midst of a zombie desert

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Gambit23: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:
Someone should inform Mr president..
That ipob is an organization in Igbo land , 98% of there members are igbos...poor mass

Too many igbos are not members of Ipob..
Ipob only hijack the voice of the Igbo in general... Through social media platforms..

They are very aggressive and insulting...

Other tribe in Biafra map are not in support.. 90% of the Igbos leaving in North are not in support...

But I will blame buhari govt for all this and also making nnamdi kanu popular.. by over detentions ...

Corruption in high places

Anyway I will rest my case.

Wow, statistician from awusa-afonja territory grin grin.

Let me tell u straight up, to save u from ur stupidity....If a biafra referendum is thrown open in d old eastern Nigeria dis NYT, The vote will be a resounding 96% yes fr biafra.

Stop deceiving urself in public

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by tutudesz: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Gambit23:

Awusa-afonja feeling?
Rat of the east
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by yom2(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:
I keep telling them South South is not part of biafra simple, but their obsession with South South is out of this world undecided just because of oil and access to sea
And thats why they will remains dominated by foreigners and lamenting forever.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by berrystunn(m): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Gambit23:

Wow, statistician from awusa-afonja territory grin grin.

Let me tell u straight up, to save u from ur stupidity....If a biafra referendum is thrown open in d old eastern Nigeria dis NYT, The vote will be a resounding 96% yes fr biafra.

Stop deceiving urself in public

Yes is possible online for online country..

I agree
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Madas1986(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
JooEeL:
IPOB is more than just the people. IPOB is bigger than that.

It is a new wave of consciousness that deals much with guiding your thought process, interpreting the political scene, being very aware of survival as a race, ability to have convincing arguments and above all -- resistance to tyranny.

I routinely listen to MNK, Simon Ekpa and I'm never ashamed to say it. Kanu is wise no doubt, but there is a kind of aura he has, combined with a very rare gift of being able to win arguments convincingly. Igbos are a very rare breed you can find, believe me.

And mind you clown, IPOB is all over the East. You can never win IPOB. They have a different spirit as I have so far seen. All the proscribing, the paid NL bot smear campaign, physical violence, arrest and assault never stopped them. In fact it is their tenacity that made me have some self-retrospection which has stimulated me to become very passionate about Oduduwa agitation.

Yes I am an Oduduwan and I hands down subscribe to the values of IPOB.
funny enough the IPOB see you as an hypocrite so can you save this your grammar for another day

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by donnie(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Because Igbos/Ojukwu were the one who stopped us from having Niger Delta Republic, I don't need anybody they believe my ethnicity undecided
When Your Lord Kanu was busy insulting Niger Delta leaders and people what were Igbos expecting

Those useless leaders with bloated tummies will soon loose their relevance, watch and see.

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by hedonido: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Meaning that South East and Igbos are one and the same with IPOB. This is very insulting to the Igbo as a people. Enough grounds.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by vioment: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Oga Buhari there are holes in your statement.

It is difficult to support you. You are quick to condemn any others but never do that with Islamist sharia law or Islamist hisba.

Igbos can cause serious havoc in Nigeria like any big major tribe. If igbos and so called south -South (a mixture of tribes) get into it, then maybe yoruba and fulani joins them, they SS will loose, igbos will loose, and fulanis will win, because they can take over the losers. Yoruba will loose too in the long run. You are talking as if there are no other tribes in the North that the igbos can side with.

If igbos make this a religious war, Israel might choose side. They know that most igbos will be very loyal to them, USA, England, and maybe France; igbos can be their south Korea of Nigeria. And these countries know that most people like the presido are Islamist foot soldiers. I no wan talk anyhow but that is why as the Oga of the nation, you dont make this a tribal or religious war.

When will Oga Buhari condemn sharia law and hisba?

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by donnie(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Madas1986:
funny enough the IPOB see you as an hypocrite so can you save this your grammar for another day

Why the thing dey pain you like this?
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by authority2006(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
donnie:

Then you will definitely score zero in leadership. Someone that is abroad making commands and the whole region obeys doesn't understand leadership?

I'm not saying he is perfect, far from it. But just goan sit down somewhere.

He saw agitating and frustrated youths ready to be led anywhere including the slaughter house and he grabbed the opportunity.
I had listened to and read his speeches over times and they could be best described as childish and incoherent

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by SaintLucia: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
chikason22:
A bloody Fulani terrorist like you. I love ibo people and I will marry their. Period
Lol he pain am... See that tiny dot, that is where IPOB belong grin

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by SaintLucia: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
discusant:

Buhari is still apprehensive of the circle leaving Nigeria, why?

Because he knows that once Igbo-only Biafra leaves Nigeria, many of the smaller ethnic groups in the SS shall not waste a day with rest of Nigeria in a Nigeria without the Igbo.
The green circle in this illustration is what the president was referring grin

The last time Shettima a northerner told you to go, your kismen were busy perambulating and begging all the Fulani elites even those in Mali that you were only joking about your Biafra grin

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by donnie(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
authority2006:

He saw agitating and frustrated youths ready to be led anywhere including the slaughter house and he grabbed the opportunity.
I had listened to and read his speeches over times and they could be best described as childish and incoherent
The bolded is a strong leadership quality or don't you think so? I've been a leader in various capacities at work, church etc, so I know what I'm saying.

Only an inexperienced person will think he can lead today's youths without a convincing argument and example.
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by WeRblessed(f): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:
I keep telling them South South is not part of biafra simple, but their obsession with South South is out of this world undecided just because of oil and access to sea

Where was SS before the discovery of oil? Do you think that Igbos care about oil? Igbos have human resources, fertile land and bunch of mineral resources. I am half Nigerian and I know all these because my maternal grand parents told me so. Calabar, most part of Delta, and Rivers State and the five Igbo speaking States are all Biafra. Rivers State was removed from Biafra on May 27th 1967 by Gowan. Gowan did that to weaken the Biafra after the civil war. There comes Calabar, Akwa Ibom, and lastly, Delta. You don't need to support Biafra to know these. If they had taught Nigerians some Nigerian History it would have helped open you the citizens eyes.

Right from my elementary school, we were taught American history. The American history comes in Stages. Even in College, you must take up to two to three history classes as part of your generals or selective courses. That is why in America today, even a 10 year old knows his/her right. But average Nigerians don't know Nigerian history and do not care to ask.

I have a 85 year old grand father and 79 year old grand mother. They are both older than Nigeria itself. Even Buhari and Tinubu are older than Nigeria. If you have a 70 and above parents and grand parents please ask them about Nigerian history. For example, where were your parents before Nigeria was formed. Who were you and who were your brothers and sisters ethnically? For example, Anambra and Imo, and Enugu was one state before they break them into State ( You should have known better than me because I have only visited Nigeria twice in my life, but because my grand parents are educators of Igbo culture I now know these).

Please get this, the Igbos do not hate Nigeria, but alternatively, Nigeria hates the Igbos and has treated the Igbo so badly to say the least. The Igbos properties were unlawfully and forcefully taken from them after the civil war, 20 pounds were given to the Igbos from billionaires to the housandnaires. They were killed in manse, and denied access to their own resources through the power of the British, simply because they do not want to be part of a forceful union with Nigeria.

Biafra built the best economy in the world by Izuogu before Nigerian union. They were free people that practiced democracy and capitalism. They did not have a king or prince to rule over them, and no one is killed because of challenging the wrong authority or castigated for protesting for what is right.

Rivers State does not have to be part of Biafra for Biafra to succeed. Oil is not the bone of contention here. Biafrans want to go, and what a civilized and democratic leader should have done is grant them a referendum and not send the armies to kill them.

Nnamdi Kalu has never killed anyone, they were the people that arrested him in 2015, kept him in prison for 2 years without trials just because he was preaching cessation from Nigeria. After they released him with conditions, they still sent the armies to go kill him, but miraculously, he escaped death. Trust me, if that was you or myself, we would have done the same thing, by escaping their death traps.

IPOB was carrying stones and sticks defending themselves until the formation of ESN. The ESN are simply in the Bushes driving out the herdsmen killing innocent farmers. But to Nigerian government, anything that got to do with the Igbos is a huge threat. IPOB is the whole south east and south east is IPOB ( Indigenous People of Biafra).

Try to be or live in Igbo skin in Nigeria and you'll see what they are going through. Only the Igbos believe in one Nigeria. Because if not, they will not have been building and setting up businesses in the North and South western Nigeria. Even at that, they are not wanted because of the envy they have on the Igbos. But guess what, even if Nnamdi Kalu is dead and buried today (which God forbids), another leader stronger than Nnamdi Kanu will emerge, and Biafra shall still come.

Even if Biafrans have no way to the sea they will create the way and the sea altogether. Even if Biafrans have no water and oil they will create one and the best for that matter. History told us about Hitler. Hitler thought that killing millions of Jews will deter the will of God, but came 1964, the Jewish nation emerged...So shall be Biafra.

Thank you.

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Gambit23: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
berrystunn:

Yes is possible online for online country..

I agree

I've dropped the facts to u.

U can discuss anything else that interests u
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Gambit23: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Rat of the east

Afonja of the west or Awusa of the north?
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by od501: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Can you prove this?
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by od501: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Can you prove this? Cos I can prove mine
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Christistruth00: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

So a completed circle naturally dey get dot

You talk as if it's a natural occurrence undecided

The speech is too low for a president!!!

Someone has to tell IPOB the Truth so they don’t kill themselves for nothing

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by tutudesz: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
WeRblessed:

Where was SS before the discovery of oil? Do you think that Igbos care about oil? Igbos have human resources, fertile land and bunch of mineral resources. I am half Nigerian and I know all these because my maternal grand parents told me so. Calabar, most part of Delta, and Rivers State and the five Igbo speaking States are all Biafra. Rivers State was removed from Biafra on May 27th 1967 by Gowan. Gowan did these to weaken the Biafra after the civil war. There comes Calabar, Akwa Ibom, and lastly, Delta. You don't need to support Biafra to know these. If they had taught you guys some History it would have helped open you guys eyes. Right from elementary school, we were taught American history. The American history comes in Stages. Even in College, you must take up to two to three history class as part of your generals or selective courses. That is why in America today, even a 10 year old knows his/her right. Average Nigerians don't know Nigerian history and do not care to ask. I have a 87 year old grand father and 79 year old grand mother. They are both older than Nigeria itself. Even Buhari and Tinubu are older than Nigeria. If you have a 78 and above parents and grand parents please ask them about Nigeria. Please get this, the Igbos do not hate Nigeria, but Nigeria has treated the Igbo so badly to say the least. These Igbos properties were unlawfully and forcefully taken from them, 20 pounds were given to from Igbo billinaires to the housandnaires. They were killed in marce, and denied access to their own resources through the power of British, sinply because they do not want to be part of a forceful union with Nigeria. Biafra built the best economy in the world by Izuogu. They are free people that practiced democrazy and capitalism. They did not have a king or prince to rule over them, and no one is killed because he or she challanged the wrong authority or castigated for protesting for what is right. Rivers State does not have to be part of Biafra for Biafra to succeed. Oil is not the bone of contention here. Biafra wants to go, and what a civilized and democratic leader should have done is grant them a referendum and not send the armies to kill them. Nnamdi Kalu has never killed anyone, they were the people that arested him in 2015, kept him in prison for 2 yeaers without trials just because he was preaching seasation. After they released him with conditions, they still sent the armies to go kill him, but miraculously, he acaped death. Trust me, if that was you or myself, we would have done the same thing, by escaping their death traps. IPOB was carrying stones and sticks defending themselves until the formation of ESN. The ESN are simply in the Bushes driving out the herdsmen killing innocent farmers. But to Nigerian government, anything that got to do with the east, to them is a taboo. IPOB is the whole south east and south east is IPOB ( Indegineous People of Biafra. Try to be or live in Igbo skin in Nigeria and you'll see what they are going through. Only the Igbos believ in one Nigeria. Because if not, they will not have been building and setting up businesses in the North and South western nigeria. Even at that, they are not wanted because of the envy they have on the Igbos. But gust what, even if Nnamdi Kalu is dead and buried today (which God forbids), another leader stronger than Nnamdi Kanu will emerge, and Biafra shall still come. Even if Biafrans have no way to the sea they will create the way and the sea. Even if Biafrans have no water and oil they will create one and the best for that matter. Even Hitler thought that killing millions of jews will detar the will of God, but came 1964, the jewish nation emerged...So shall be Biafra.
You guy are very funny O! So the Eastern Region Government that created by FG is recognize now
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

Someone has to tell IPOB the Truth
By sounding so dunce

Thats so low
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Priwillo: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:

Man with ballz

Giant golden ballz

This man is brutal with words. He is truly their fada!

He s got the chain for the B-east-S

Balls without brains
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by berrystunn(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Gambit23:

I've dropped the facts to u.

U can discuss anything else that interests u

Is not online... Because you guys hijack too many things online...

The reality is not online anymore.

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by Priwillo: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Igbos are wasting their time with this Ipob nonsense

When you want to wrestle power, you should have the political wing of Ipob and the military wing.

just like Hezbollah and Hamas. everything is not by gra gra. use tactics.

I cannot join an Ipob that are not tactical, they are violent and would do worst than buhari in the new land.
if you are not a tactician how can you handle Biafra economy

About 82% of the population in South Sudan is poor according to the most recent estimates, based on the $1.90 2011 purchasing power parity poverty line.

Do U expect them to reveal their tactics to the public

Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by beemedia1: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mpcoll001:
Okay na.......

Isbit available for sale
Do you like the picture below?
Re: IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB by HisExcellency21: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Igbos are wasting their time with this Ipob nonsense

When you want to wrestle power, you should have the political wing of Ipob and the military wing.

just like Hezbollah and Hamas. everything is not by gra gra. use tactics.

I cannot join an Ipob that are not tactical, they are violent and would do worst than buhari in the new land.
if you are not a tactician how can you handle Biafra economy

About 82% of the population in South Sudan is poor according to the most recent estimates, based on the $1.90 2011 purchasing power parity poverty line.

You just said it. Biafra with Nnamdi Kanu registered organization IPOB, will be a government of touts, and arrogance. And the said Nnamdi will himself be a tyrant, unruly and very arrogant. Biafra with the way Nnamdi Kanu is going about it will lead to loss of lives of innocent promising vibrant Igbo youths, while his family is safe and secured in the UK. He has beguiled many to their early graves through IPOB propaganda. If you must know, many Igbos observed the sit-at-home not because of Nnamdi Kanu but to avoid being lynched or beaten by illeterate IPOB boys who he had indoctrinated to kill for him. I must never forget to condemn Nnamdi Kanu 'Unknown Gunmen' who wantonly destroy Police station and other security outfit across East of the Niger. Be guided, ipob is fighting personal wars of retaliation for reasons best known to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75