Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Dear Ikwerres & Ikas - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ikwerres & Ikas (8995 Views)

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by mrvitalis(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Egbema in imo or rivers originated from Egbema kingdom in delta state...

Egbema in imo are Ijaws.
Oya na come n carry them ...is it only igboid group that are ijaw ?

What of obiobio ,, eket , efik ,ogoni are they ijaw too
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by mrvitalis(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Egbema in imo or rivers originated from Egbema kingdom in delta state...

Egbema in imo are Ijaws.
Of egbema people are ijaws meaning oguta people are ijaws too so oru east and west ... which means orlu people are ijaws too ...infact take the whole orlu zone in imo
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2021
goatgoat093:

You mean dying to steal your resources and leave your land in pollution? bros nobody send una, we're just after your OYEL which is our God-given property.
lol...

God chose us specially.. he blessed us abundantly thats why ibos and and fulanis begging our unity
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

Of egbema people are ijaws meaning oguta people are ijaws too so oru east and west ... which means orlu people are ijaws too ...infact take the whole orlu zone in imo
we are not talking about orlu or oguta people, we only talking about our Ijaw blood in imo...Egbemas..

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oya na come n carry them ...is it only igboid group that are ijaw ?

What of obiobio ,, eket , efik ,ogoni are they ijaw too
lol...igboid group? or igbo falsely claimed group..?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by mrvitalis(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
lol...igboid group? or igbo falsely claimed group..?

So a the igbo falsely claimed group are ijaws ?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

So a the igbo falsely claimed group are ijaws ?
not all are Ijaws but 3 are Ijaws...

out of the 3 ndokis have reunite with Ijaw...
now remain Egbema and one in anambra.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by goatgoat093: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
lol...

God chose us specially.. he blessed us abundantly thats why ibos and and fulanis begging our unity
You wish...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2021
goatgoat093:
You wish...
already in reality...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ariesbull: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
indigenous NDR are different from indigenous ND
which one is indigenous Delta ....I hope you didn't add anioma and igbo in reverse state
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ariesbull: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2021
ifiokjohn:
And you too
but igbo don't want ikwerre in their country if there will ever be Biafra

We dash them to you as a sacrificial lamb
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
rather your is the one trying to speak on their behalf...

igo to their facebook pages and see how they are insultin kanu..

the truth is no rational human will risk future to go with republic leading by kanu and co... because at the end if your name is not emeka and chukwudi you no development for your region.
Am a member of some of there Facebook pages and am yet to see them doing what you claim
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2021
nsiba:

Take your time and listen to radio stations and call in programs in AkwaCross, go to any market in Akwacross then come here and repeat this nonsense again

where do you think am from? I have had dealings with Akwa-cross peeps all my life, there are hundreds of thousands of them resident all over major urban centres in the East and intermarriage is very high between both groups and yes, we listen to there programs just as the listen to our radio programs .so yes I know what am saying
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by mrvitalis(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
not all are Ijaws but 3 are Ijaws...

out of the 3 ndokis have reunite with Ijaw...
now remain Egbema and one in anambra.
LMAO ndokis lamo u would go to abia and carry them na ...una funny Sha ...I no blame una
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO ndokis lamo u would go to abia and carry them na ...una funny Sha ...I no blame una
guy go sleep, you know nothing
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by mrvitalis(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy go sleep, you know nothing
Go to obigbo n tell them they are ijaws

I'm happy u guys have accepted ndokis own opobo and bonny it's on record for when the time comes

Igbos done suffer Sha see small ijaws ooh
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2021
eduj:

Am a member of some of there Facebook pages and am yet to see them doing what you claim
we know you Igbos are professional liars...though your system to biafra is to put out lies and fake histories...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2021
ariesbull:
but igbo don't want ikwerre in their country if there will ever be Biafra

We dash them to you as a sacrificial lamb
Godforbid. We Akwa Ibomites don't want them too
Those guys are backbiters ....if they can deny their brothers or cousins and take their properties who said they can't do that to us if we have a little issue with them?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

Go to obigbo n tell them they are ijaws

I'm happy u guys have accepted ndokis own opobo and bonny it's on record for when the time comes

Igbos done suffer Sha see small ijaws ooh
where is obigbo again? i dont know clan called obigbo.. am talking of Ijaw clans carved into imo and abia

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
ibo subgroups in edo, delta, rivers... now i confirmed you are ibo man... you ibos cant do any thing.. small small dots like una
Ok o. Even Ggood that said I was Igbo has retracted his statement after we spoke in Akwa ibom.

Ok what will you do if groups like the oshimil,Aniocha, Etches, Obigbos, Asa, Ndoki etc says they will like to go with BIAFRA? Will you stop them?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2021
nsiba:

You have a maggot brain
Na you get m pass
Abasi aya Mia afo nfen. Abot
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
ok , but many IGBOS here in the North don't want Biafra, they prefer one Nigeria cuz most of them have investment and properties here
But they're negligible compared to the ones in the East and outside Nigeria. Only those ones in the north especially and West don't want BIAFRA.
Lass last Referrrndum will decide when time comes
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we know you Igbos are professional liars...though your system to biafra is to put out lies and fake histories...
oh really? and you ijaws are amateur propagandist. Una never start. The other time you went as far as trying to claim the Asa clan in Abia state forgetting that obigbo is related to them.
yet you have the effrontery to call someone else a lier ? when everything you post is mendacious
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2021
eduj:

oh really? and you ijaws are amateur propagandist. Una never start. The other time you went as far as trying to claim the Asa clan in Abia state forgetting that obigbo is related to them.
yet you have the effrontery to call someone else a lier ? when everything you post is mendacious
Ijaws have never lied and will never lie... Izon means truth, so we dont lie..

God loved us and chosed us to be his special creatures...
so we talk truth
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Ok o. Even Ggood that said I was Igbo has retracted his statement after we spoke in Akwa ibom.

Ok what will you do if groups like the oshimil,Aniocha, Etches, Obigbos, Asa, Ndoki etc says they will like to go with BIAFRA? Will you stop them?
no... we will never stop them... but this people have talk and talk and talk that they are never biafra...

how do expect them to reject the biafra again? oh by killing igbo just the way wike and ikwere did...
i can see igbos dont understand simple language except killing them well...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
no... we will never stop them... but this people have talk and talk and talk that they are never biafra...

how do expect them to reject the biafra again? oh by killing igbo just the way wike and ikwere did...
i can see igbos dont understand simple language except killing them well...

Only the Ikwerres and the Ikas have said they're not Igbos. I didn't talk about those ones. I talked about the Aniomas of delta minus the Ikas, the Asa, the Ndoki, the Obigbos, the Etches , the Omumas of Rivers state.... especially the delta Aniomas who has always said they wanted their own state to join as the 6th state in the East.
Now what will you do with them
Na wetin I ask
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Don1987(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Dear Ikwerres, by now you should know I'm not igbo. I'm from Akwa ibom.
Let me tell you a Secret.
It not like we in the Niger delta( others non igbo subgroups) likes you but in order to divide the Igbos so they cant get a foothold in the Niger delta we have to support you and say you're not Igbos. But assurely when we might have gotten Niger delta Rep we plan to treat you just the same with the Edos are treating the Igbankes in Edo state now. Ask them.

If you say you're not igbo please can you drop the igbo Language, Names, Cultures and tradition and form yours.
The Igbo Ancestors that formed theirs didn't had two heads... What you guys are doing is what we call "Plagiarism" in today's world.

Why is it that when an Ikwerre man commit a crime in Faraway Europe and we read of it we start blaming Igbos saying the Igbos are criminals just by seeing the names even though those individuals might be Ikwerres, Ikas, Enuani etc ( Confused ethnic groups)

Just like I told the Ikwerres on Facebook, I'm still telling you Ikwerres and Ikas here that say you're not Igbos to pls drop the igbo names you bear, it culture, it language and formed yours and then you would be seen as a distinct ethnic group different From the Igbos.

Adakaboro
gigdygigdy
juliusMelema
Igbodefender
Etc
for your information my dear I always see my self as igbo. I am from ika north east, history has told me that Anioma land is the combination of igbos who are the majority, benin and Igala people. Take note of this, those who claimed to be from Benin are migrants that met majority igbos who wellcome them and must remain a migrants. What is the distance between Agbor and Benin that ika people can't understand Benin language but only to be speaking dialect similar to igbo language. That is the question I always asked those educated but naive about their oringins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by spearman(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2021
24SEVEN:

And FYI, the Ikwerre language is distinct from Igbo. That you dont know that is entirely your problem. If you feel Ikwerre is speaking your language, that is also your problem. It is none of our business.

cheesy
My neighbor is from Asaba and he has this demonstrable logical proof that it was the Igbos who appropriated the languages of their surrounding neighbors to form theirs. He explains it expertly.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ariesbull: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Godforbid. We Akwa Ibomites don't want them too
Those guys are backbiters ....if they can deny their brothers or cousins and take their properties who said they can't do that to us if we have a little issue with them?

Lord forbid ...we igbo don't want ikwerre, they are backward, lazy and not business or technical oriented...so we present ikwerre people to you as sacrifice

We don't want ikwerre people in our midst
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
eduj:

where do you think am from? I have had dealings with Akwa-cross peeps all my life, there are hundreds of thousands of them resident all over major urban centres in the East and intermarriage is very high between both groups and yes, we listen to there programs just as the listen to our radio programs .so yes I know what am saying

Don't repeat that nonsense for you good
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Na you get m pass
Abasi aya Mia afo nfen. Abot

IPOB scumbag return to the miserable Biafra hole you came out from

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

₦30,000 Minimum Wage No Longer Takes Nigerian Workers Home – NLC / Nigeria Highway Robbery And Gruesome Massacre / Malami Warns Judges, Lawyers Says Justice Not For Sale To Highest Bidders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.