Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Ladies Are Using What They Have To Get What They Want... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Ladies Are Using What They Have To Get What They Want... (206 Views)

The New Style Scammers Are Using / Get Funded If You Are Using Citi Bank / Revealed: 5 Ways People Are Using To Save Money On Foods This New Year!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ladies Are Using What They Have To Get What They Want... by Omoconsult(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
A guy on twitter made a statement few days ago...

Here is what he said...

Your woman doesn't ask you for money is the more reason you should spoil her with plenty of it...lol

Trust women na...they flooded the comment section with...

Please increase the volume...

Another said yes baby! I agree with you...but most of the guys were not happy...

Here is why...

One asked should I go and steal?

Another asked why such a statement?

You see...they call it a man's world...

But women controls the men that controls the world.

She's using what she has to get what she wants...but does it really matter?

Maybe you can answer that.

The point is this...

Love will not last if there's no money...

I always believe both should go together.

You know...I used to be broke and It wasn't funny. You will just be angry with everybody, and before you get to buy anything...you've to put so many things into consideration...

It made me a mathematician...I was a walking calculator.

But that's by the way.

Maybe you're currently facing the same situation I found myself few months ago, you look confused , short of ideas, you don't know where to invest the little cash you have to bring in the profit you want...then this article is for you.
Re: How Ladies Are Using What They Have To Get What They Want... by money121(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nothing New under the Sun

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Are Using What They Have To Get What They Want... by Omoconsult(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Our biggest dream is to be financially independent, and be able to live the life we have always wanted to live...with our family, that girl you don't want to lose, that guy you don't wanna lose...

At least, we want to wake up one morning and be like...mehn..I feel like going shopping today, I feel like getting that stuff for my mum, for my dad...

We all want that ability to afford anything we so much desire, and be free from that 9-5 job that has held us back for so long.

We want to be a boss of our own where we don't have to answer to anyone

WE WANT TO LIVE LIKE A KING, A QUEEN WITHOUT BOWING TO ANYONE!

This is very much possible...I wanna help...

This is my account and some others:
Re: How Ladies Are Using What They Have To Get What They Want... by Omoconsult(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
This is it...

Re: How Ladies Are Using What They Have To Get What They Want... by Omoconsult(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
But you must be ready to do the work.

If you want to know about this new skill called affiliate marketing where you don't have to refer anyone to make the kind of money others are making...

Go here: https:///3yufdxf4

This is an account of another affiliate below:

Re: How Ladies Are Using What They Have To Get What They Want... by Omoconsult(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Don't click the link above if you won't be dedicated in making sure this thing works in your life, I don't want any unserious person that will want to bring down the reputation this program has built over the years.

Yes there's a 100% money back guarantee but if you activate that then it shows you're not a serious person.

If you're serious about changing the financial state of your life...

Go here: https:///4yah8rpv

You can send me an email as well if you need further clarification
Kwrites39@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Market People Had To Say Concerning The Increment In The Price Of Goods / Branch App / Petrol Price Should Be More Than N280/litre, Says Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.