Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon (25345 Views)

Manchester United Reportedly Preparing £60 Million Bid For Willian / Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
fergie001:

Stand where?

Decade na 10 years oooooo......as bad as it seems, Chelsea has been the most successful English team in the last 10 years.
point of correction Chelsea have been the best team for the past 20 years

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by ijobaoke: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
I beg u in d name of GP remove rashford
Jupoc:
How the front line want be

Ronaldo
Cavani
Jadon Sancho
Harry Kane
Marcus Rashford
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Georgejeez: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

CR-7 would be a nice touch... Cavani plus Ronaldo would be a dangerous attack despite both being in the twilight of their glorious careers.

However, getting Varane to partner with Maguire is an equally huge priority for them.

If they do manage to land Kane, Sancho and Varane with Ronaldo in addition, then they will truly be on track for next season.
grin grin grin where the coach wen go blend them??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by GALAXY11(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jupoc:
Ronaldo Cavani Jadon Sancho Harry Kane Marcus Rashford
even If Add Kante And KDB,with Ole As Coach,notin Come Out

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by GALAXY11(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

CR-7 would be a nice touch... Cavani plus Ronaldo would be a dangerous attack despite both being in the twilight of their glorious careers.

However, getting Varane to partner with Maguire is an equally huge priority for them.

If they do manage to land Kane, Sancho and Varane with Ronaldo in addition, then they will truly be on track for next season.
BABA WITH WHICH COACH?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Odinaka00(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
This is why we have spent €416 million in the last 4yrs on players and have won zero trophy but Man City have spent €450 million and have won 10 trophies. Bcus we spend so much money on nonsense players. There is no difference between this guy and Lingard. Instead of them to buy Grealish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by jaxxy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ole cannot handle a player like Ronaldo so forget it. He can pick the others and keep trying for a title. The Goat won’t stoop so low.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by BukolaBraid(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Whoever feel he's overrated for that price should check his stats and watch his videos on YouTube. And I use to say something to a friend. Whatever price they get players, isn't my concern anymore. They wouldn't be paying if they don't have the money. Just get the club back to where it belongs.
GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by cloud(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jupoc:

Ronaldo
Cavani
Jadon Sancho
Harry Kane
Marcus Rashford
in your dreams

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Georgejeez:

Ole Gunnar Soljskaer... With Ronaldo as assistant. Cavani can be administrative or tactical managerial support. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by franxiz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
[Bros na u wan pay the money...why complain abt how much united wan pay...na wa ooo quote author=Mangekyo post=102580650]Sancho is actually a good player, but I don't think he's worth the €95million+ Dortmund are demanding. Manchester United should take him for 60 million max, with add ons if they win the league.

IN the meantime, Chelsea are currently negotiating with Dortmund for A Erling Haaland swoop, as well as Hakimi and Varane.
I'm proud to be a blues fan #KTBFFH [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by skywalker240(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
DryMouth:

No bro...
That guy is a baller as i have watched him closely..
He plays almost like neymar
I thought I was the only one who have noticed that he and Neymar play same type of football, but That's the main problem, Neymar yanga too much, Sancho base on na English player Im own go worst raise to power 2
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
jaxxy:

Ole cannot handle a player like Ronaldo so forget it. He can pick the others and keep trying for a title. The Goat won’t stoop so low.

Well, anything can happen in football these days...

I heard he was even considering returning to Porto. Between Porto and United, who would get first priority?!!

Well, personally, I think he would be better off heading to France for his usual 'conquering' mission.

Returning back to his boyhood clubs would mean he has won all he needs.
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
Sancho is actually a good player, but I don't think he's worth the €95million+ Dortmund are demanding. Manchester United should take him for 60 million max, with add ons if they win the league.

IN the meantime, Chelsea are currently negotiating with Dortmund for A Erling Haaland swoop, as well as Hakimi and Varane.
I'm proud to be a blues fan #KTBFFH
Except who wins d league? Man U can win d swaziland league, Kuvuki land league or even Nigerian Professional Football League and not d Epl. Even in Europe they ain't going to win anything but they can as well win d Caf champions league. Champions league na champions league irrespective of d continent. With Man City & Chelsea expected signings u're talking of Man U winning d league bcus of small Sancho.
Just like Arsenal of Arsene Wenger they will continue to win top 4 trophy.
Chelsea all d way,kdbffha.
signing out b4 they come for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Champneys: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nah the personal terms they agree last summer them carry over or wetin?

Useless club!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by gozzy1988(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Egoldenboy40:
smiley

Like if you think JADON SANCHO is Overhyped.

Manchester united likes wasting money on overhyped players.
Tell that to Chelsea team that brought in 3 toothless bulldogs. We thought by now they would have had quadruple in their cabinet considering how they were overhyped
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
which kane?

Ronaldo never sure sef
Sancho deal ehn, until I see him put on Man U shirt,
then I belive the deal
Jupoc:

Ronaldo
Cavani
Jadon Sancho
Harry Kane
Marcus Rashford
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Feggie3: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Georgejeez:

laff want kill me grin grin
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Gjmff: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Onethousandgoat: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
necz:
I am a bastard born by an Ashawo pig, i need help sir please forgive me!
Ok continue
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by blaise26abj(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nuelito:
Sancho will be very beneficial to them.

Sancho and Cavani na better combo
And I hope Rashford and Martial grow grey hair on the bench

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Masturbator2020: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jupoc:

Ronaldo
Cavani
Jadon Sancho
Harry Kane
Marcus Rashford
Lol
We can't buy Harry Kane oo,non be man u when I knw?
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by tunapawizzy: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
Sancho is actually a good player, but I don't think he's worth the €95million+ Dortmund are demanding. Manchester United should take him for 60 million max, with add ons if they win the league.

Club wey sabi.....meanwhile is Varane really needed. Rudiger is there, Silva still has 1 good year at the highest level, Christensen not doing badly, Zouma is there(although this one na calamity sha).
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Onethousandgoat: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
necz:
I am a dirty bastard born by a pig. I need help sir
grin
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Greatpoet(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by JEFFERSON016(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:

Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by frankson1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jupoc:

Ronaldo
Cavani
Jadon Sancho
Harry Kane
Marcus Rashford

Rashford Cavani Sancho/Greenwood

I doubt they're still interested in Kane. CR7's pay will be a burden unless a company will take part of it which I don't think so.
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by chikason68(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
gozzy1988:

Tell that to Chelsea team that brought in 3 toothless bulldogs. We thought by now they would have had quadruple in their cabinet considering how they were overhyped
You say? Show some respect dude.... Same toothless bulldogs won us the Champions league. Carling cup, FA and EPL combined can't measure up to 1 champions league trophy
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Hapinex01: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
What paying for in that kind of price.
Not some over priced German higoat wey no sabi score
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
For an overhyped England player?
Re: Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon by gozzy1988(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
chikason68:

You say? Show some respect dude.... Same toothless bulldogs won us the Champions league. Carling cup, FA and EPL combined can't measure up to 1 champions league trophy
Agreed Chelsea won the champions league. But that doesn't remove the fact that Wener, Ziyech and Havert are toothless bulldogs combined. One will think that with the premium attached to them when they were newly signed, they will go the season unbeaten and win everything winnable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any F1 Buffs? / Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts / 2018 World Cup: Rohr Warns Girls Not To Visit Super Eagles Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.