Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech (1274 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
and he is right

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Built2last: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Shameful
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by blazepascal(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by saaron(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
The impostor's so called interview is not even an interview. Just another avenue provided for him by his fulani handlers to threaten freedom fighters after his genocidal tweet was deleted by Twitter.

The end has come for APC's devilish regime. God Almighty has already sealed the fate of the bloody murderer.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Spot on Reno

I wondered why Amaechi carried the Niger rail on his head like Ghana must go bag. It's now obvious it's because he got the marching orders from Bubu himself. Buhari just feels his first cousin should be able to get to him in days daura AQAP anytime they need to.
Southerners are the south's biggest problem
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Coldshisha: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
cool

Hateful bigot insulting Buhari as if he is different

It is Tinubu's fault that 14 million people voted for Buhari because he is Yoruba

But not Rotimi Amaechi's fault, it's not Sylva of Bayelsa's fault, it's not clueless balless Jonathan now kissing Buhari's ass's fault when he couldn't contest the election in court

The whole of Nigeria fought Biafra, both Nigerians and Biafrans lost people, now out of the whole Nigeria it was only Awolowo a Yoruba man that was singled out for their self inflicted starvation

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Fahdiga1: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
The most bigoted president in the world. So unpresidential even in his outlook

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by kestolove95(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Is it tinubu DAT put him dia? Mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Fahdiga1: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
kestolove95:
Is it tinubu DAT put him dia? Mumu
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by mrvitalis(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
No body can deny buhari hates igbos ...it's simple
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by olatade(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
I think this is who should have interviewed Buhari on Arise TV below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by AustineE1: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
In higher climes,those who spew unguided utterances are regarded as miscreants but it's so unfortunate that in Nigeria,our leaders speaks without any iota of decorum. Listening to Buhari's interview this morning,I felt so ashamed of being associated with this unfortunate contraption called Nigeria....The question is how did we get to this all time low as a nation.
A president speaking with total disdain,bitterness and hatred,so unrefined and crude.A president that has reveled with impunity in the worst form of corruption,nepotism and misrule,still has the temerity to say rubbish on a national television.we can never as a nation under this government expect to be blessed with the grace of prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Komolafe89: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Something is paining Reno The Mockery, besides been a PDP member.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Cammo: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Zombies can't stop humans.

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Oracleforce: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
All.bubu interview is nonsense....im even provoked...it is full of prejudice, sentiment, biased, dodgy, incohesive, sinister agenda , evil-mindednes etc...

There is a country....oh my God. Why are my here
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Sweetaura: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
At least one slap for sure.

Byquote author=olatade post=102581912]I think this is who should have interviewed Buhari on Arise TV below[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
This PDP man in exile is talking too, he talks as if he was a patriot

(1) (Reply)

6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Feared Dead In Abia / Oyo Is "Yoruba" / I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.