Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) (32097 Views)

Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) / 1 Dead In Jos Reprisal Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
K
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by HEBEI: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Prof. Wole Soyinka, l hail you.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by barragan: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Omoluabis will always take first in crime. Skull minners club of Nigeria. Anyway I blamed the evil spirit in chief who sold your birth right for a piece of the national cake.

You don't know what an Omoluabi means. It's not a blanket term for all Yorubas.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
SoBright101:
Cowards. While your mates are out there making money, you are going around killing innocent people. I hate cowards, be it military or police or cultist.
I hate them too.but i dnt think coward is d word u lookin for
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
SoBright101:
Cowards. While your mates are out there making money, you are going around killing innocent people. I hate cowards, be it military or police or cultist.
how did you place military, police and cultist in same sentence?
Are you normal?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
agadez007:
See how Yoruba people killed this little girl for nothing
I am just quietly wondering how odua republic would be
Would be worse than South sudan,central Africa republic etc

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sth is fundamentally wrong with the black race. They destroy what they can't build and instead of seeking knowledge, they seek dark powers to destroy. Righteousness2 pls is the curse of Noah still affecting Africa?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by temitope27(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
agadez007:
and you think you av sense like that abi
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Missyajoke(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
musa234:
Mrcover why did you choose to report only death news in Nigeria and Africa.. That' is to say that you are praying for more deaths in Nigeria situation so as to enable you gain more traffic.. The higher the death rate, the higher your traffic.

You're sick
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Aduroja123(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A 10-year-old girl identified as Ruth Omojola was killed by a stray bullet during a reprisal attack by one of the two rival cult groups that clashed earlier on Wednesday, June 10, at Irojo in Ilesa East Local government of Osun state, Reports.

reported that a young man was killed by a stray bullet during a cult clash in the area in the early hours of Wednesday. At about 6pm, men of the rival cult group stormed the area in a reprisal attack.

During the gunbattle, Ruth who was on her way home with her mum was hit by a stray bullet fired by one of the cultists. The bullet hit her skull, leaving it open with blood gushing out from her head, Learnt.

Confirming the incident to , The Osun State Police Public Relations Officer, Yemisi Opalola said the body of the deceased has been deposited in the morgue while efforts are being made to arrest the culprits.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/10-year-old-girl-killed-during-reprisal-cult-clash-in-osun-graphic.html

This Irojo side no far my house in Ilesa. Their madness just dey increase by the day.

May God save us
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Cammo: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Your reprisal attack got an innocent underage harmless kid killed. Karma is a permanent bïtch and she'll visit all of you in the fullness of time.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Josephkabila12: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
RIP
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by MITCHELL96: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin grin
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Valhalaog(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
The fools we have in the west Fulani Dey busy Dey butcher them for their land, dem Dey busy Dey do cult matter. Bunch of noise makers

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Valhalaog(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
And her soul will hunt and kill all of you one after the other
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by melzabull(f): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Abobakus are bunch of senseless cowards and terrible criminals. Is this how pissful their hoedua republic will be?

Btw i thought some fools say sad west is safe
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by AmazingELixir: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
cry

Poor girl.

Arrested Cultists should as punishment be forcefully conscripted and made to go and fight insurgency In the Northeast

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by musa234(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Missyajoke:

You're sick
Meaning what? Did I abuse or offend you in any form for you to use such a word on me?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Bms4real(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
This country is a joke. Innocent soul . Oga oh. May God expose them inshallah
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
barragan:

You don't know what an Omoluabi means. It's not a blanket term for all Yorubas.
Lolz
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Ugoikota(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
I can't relate honestly.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by diplomat058(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
SoBright101:
Cowards or idiots? The innocent little girl was just an unintended victim of the clash, not a target. I hope those animalistic cult idiots are arrested and made to face the gallows immediately.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by frankisi1: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
God ,when will all these killings end
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
until its death penalty to any cult member...........na dat time nigeria go better, people will refuse to join cult
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
God oooooooo May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Jackson105: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
agadez007:

You need sense. Are you saying their is no cult fight in your erosion ravaged region?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by Monben: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
The man was right. Most Nigerian youths are just lazy. They keep complaining about no jobs but the truth of the matter is that they don't want to work.

Chummynoni:
Ooh my!!. How do some people have time for all these?? Is there more than 24hrs in a day for some people?you watch someone's movement every seconds of the day just to kill. Was bullhari really right about his perception of today's youth?

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by SoBright101: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
You should answer the question "are you normal"
Haven't you read news of military or police personnel killing innocent people. Tiamiyu Kazeem a.k.a Kaka was an example or you've not heard police stray bullet killed innocent people? What about ongoing killings in the east?

You this agents self.

stanliwise:
how did you place military, police and cultist in same sentence?
Are you normal?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by stanliwise(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
SoBright101:
You should answer the question "are you normal"
Haven't you read news of military or police personnel killing innocent people. Tiamiyu Kazeem a.k.a Kaka was an example or you've not heard police stray bullet killed innocent people? What about ongoing killings in the east?

You this agents self.

Well army and police are recognized institutions of the country.
We have bad eggs among them and they operate on a terrible system so they take out irresponsible actions.

For cultism who recognize any of them?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) by SoBright101: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
I wouldn't even bother referring to them as cowards if they are killing theirself.
I'm actually referring to the bad eggs in the military and police who flex muscle against civilians.

stanliwise:

Well army and police are recognized institutions of the country.
We have bad eggs among them and they operate on a terrible system so they take out irresponsible actions.

For cultism who recognize any of them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Body Of The Catholic Priest Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Pic / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.