Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

UFC Champion, Kamaru Usman In Nigeria, Meets Yahaya Bello (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UFC Champion, Kamaru Usman In Nigeria, Meets Yahaya Bello (Photos) (443 Views)

Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UFC Champion, Kamaru Usman In Nigeria, Meets Yahaya Bello (Photos) by UtopiaDream: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
UFC champion Kamaru Usman has arrived in Nigeria to initiate a community activation plan for the people of Edo State, Igbere TV reports.

Usman paid a courtesy visit to Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello on his arrival on Thursday.

The Nigeria-born fighter is expected to visit Lagos where he would be the guest of the media on Sunday.

Usman is on a 19-fight winning streak, the longest ever in the welterweight division. He had not been to Nigeria since he migrated to the United States with his family as an eight-year-old.

From Lagos, the martial artist will head to Edo, his home state, for his project.

Usman announced on Instagram on Wednesday that he was “coming home”.

“I looked at my passport and realised I hadn’t been home since I was a kid, that’s when I knew it was time,” he added.

Usman recently defended his title against Jorge Masvidal, knocking the American out in the second round of their meeting to retain his title.

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1852370014968716/

Lalasticlala

Re: UFC Champion, Kamaru Usman In Nigeria, Meets Yahaya Bello (Photos) by Mexzy4sho(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Yahaya to the world.... grin grin
Re: UFC Champion, Kamaru Usman In Nigeria, Meets Yahaya Bello (Photos) by fourboys: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Welcome home son... More knockouts to ur opponents cool
Re: UFC Champion, Kamaru Usman In Nigeria, Meets Yahaya Bello (Photos) by espn(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Abeg no go punch bello...
Re: UFC Champion, Kamaru Usman In Nigeria, Meets Yahaya Bello (Photos) by whizzler: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nice, obokhian

(1) (Reply)

June 12th Protest: As The Igbo’s Sit And Observe / Northern Coalition Sues NASS Over Const. Review, Demand Support For Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu's Case Must Be Handed Over To The Military Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.