Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja (65684 Views)

President Tinubu Departs Lagos And Arrives In Doha, Qatar (Videos) / Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Lagos And Flies To Senegal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by SATANICALLY666: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has departed Lagos state after commissioning two separate projects in Ebute Metta and Apapa areas of the state.

The president departed Lagos from the Mobalaji Johnson railway station in Ebute Meta in a presidential aircraft with the registration number NAF-54.

A huge crowd of school pupils were on ground to bid him farewell.

He took off around 02:12 in the company of some of his aides amidst tight security.

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-buhari-departs-lagos-for-abuja/

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Kandeed: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals

442 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Mangekyo: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buhary is a disgrace. I hate him

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by FarahAideed: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
An all round failure of a president

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Off with you monumental failure

Never ever come back .

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by triple996(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Waillers don arrive already grin.
Baba giving Dem nightmares since Biafra war

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Officialgarri: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
Buhary is a disgrace. I hate him
it changes nothing. He remains your president grin

Safe journey sir. Any man who is a president to over 200 million people is indeed a success and I pray for such success on myself

111 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Pmpm: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Odabo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Badabada(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sometimes when you think about how far we still have to go as a country, you weep for our nation.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
O dabo from FreeStuffsNG. E seun pupo sir. God bless you President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Mangekyo: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Officialgarri:
it changes nothing. He remains your president grin

Yeah, and it's pretty bad. If I had super powers, I would've done something asap. Anyway, 2023 isn't that far again. We will finally be able to remove this wicked man the Yorubas elected for us as president after betraying us undecided for now, we just try to bare

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by BigSarah(f): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Abeg enjoy yourself smiley ...
Walahi buhari will finish this his tenure and if it hungry him he go still collect third term ...
Those who are on the other side better decamp o , buhari brutal o , beast of no nation

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Kandeed: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yeah, and it's pretty bad. If I had super powers, I would've done something asap. Anyway, 2023 isn't that far again. We will finally be able to remove this wicked man the Yorubas elected for us as president after betraying us undecided for now, we just try to bare

By 2023 you'll be scared to come out of ur house to vote cuz by then the security situation in Nigeria will be too worrisome, and many Nigerians here who are championing the slogan "Protest does not change anything" will still be the one to say "Our Vote doesn't count" same people will still sit at home without risking it to vote and expect divine change from Heaven to happen in Nigeria. Also with Nigeria's situation no one is sure of living till 2023 (Remember that senator who said Nigeria would experience terrible Food crisis in 2022 cuz our Farmers are being hacked to death on their farms, bandit attack never end, it's getting worse daily) And besides, every machinery they got to install who they want would be used that day, so man take ur mind off 2023. our vote din change anything in 2019 Infact lot of us were intimidated and they still gave us the Buhari we din want. Don't wait till 2023, Let ur voice and ur match be heard June 12th it's time to tell Buhari #We are tired.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by fourboys: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
shocked

Where dat guy wey say him wan slap Buhari(like dey did to marcom) cheesy cheesy cheesy How far na?? U see am slap?? I dey nairaland since morning dey wait for update

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Jumbus31(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Las las na traffic e wan come cause for already existence traffic. Misplaced priorities everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Komolafe89: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
The sadness of the ipobians safe trip

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Maxymilliano(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
He departed without getting the Macron treatment from aggrieved Lagosians cry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by kponkedenge(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buhari said SE is a dot in a big circle, please someone should ask him why Nigeria being the so called big circle with access to all part of the Atlantic Ocean and enormous natural resources is doing so poorly?

Being landlocked doesn't mean a nation won't work well if properly managed eg Switzerland.... But having all the access to the sea doesn't mean you're blessed automatically if you have leaders like Buhari.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Goldenheart(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Revere27: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Odabo ooo..... At least we would be free from Buhari said this and that from Arise news undecided.

Hope he was not shocked when commissioning the railway transport .

Iré oo.
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Ceenachi: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
To slap this man dey hungry me grin
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by setobaba: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
None of my business

Meanwhile
I have a 9weeks old GSD for sale and a 6month not really used Toyota Corolla 2010 for sale in Abeokuta check my profile for more details

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by sportark(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by opalu: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by semyman: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
I hope there are no more pending questions?
Including the ones Seun of Channels should have asked and whether he is suffering from memory loss or not.
Please haters hide your faces and wait for 2023.
I know 2015 was quite devastating for you, take solace in the possibility of another opportunity in 2yrs time

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by Memphitz357: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
This man will go down in history as the most foolish Nigerian that ever lived....Or the most foolish "Nigerien" kpa kpa!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by lessonotes(f): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
God Bless the President.
God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless its Citizens.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by SouthSouth1914: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
triple996:
Waillers don arrive already grin.
Baba giving Dem nightmares since Biafra war

Offcourse people are concerned about this man’s left wing ideologies! Only zombies have a different view

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs Lagos For Abuja by lasheun: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
Save journey daddy racist undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace / Photo Of Igbinedion & Obaseki That Got People Talking / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.