Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,753,590 members, 6,540,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 07:40 AM

Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To Bouncing Girl (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To Bouncing Girl (video) (227 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: I Almost Died In 2020 And You Say I Shouldn't Show My Chest / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To Bouncing Girl (video) by Pmpm: 4:09pm On Jun 10
According to a report reaching us,Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo just gave birth to Bouncing baby girl, PraizeMedia report.

The beautiful actress took to he instagram to declare the goodnews but still hiding the face of the bay just like other Celebrities.

Watch below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/actress-uche-ogbodo-just-give-birth-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Nollywood Actress, Wowed Her Fans With Adorable New Photos ! / Will Smith ‘trying’ To Remember How To Use A Gym Is All Of Us. Watch Viral Clip / Have You Seen The State Of Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.