Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl (1235 Views)

Zack Orji Has Been Moved From Nigeria's National Hospital To A Private Facility / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lZCDEDmji0

Anita Joseph visits Uche ogbode in the hospital to see her new baby girl

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8PVpUnjJz/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Re: Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl by tydi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin

The looks on Uche’s face .. like don’t let my cute little baby hand touch that your useless and cursed bum bum nor stuck your acidic breast into her mouth oo.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl by habsydiamond(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
tydi:
grin

The looks on Uche’s face .. like don’t let my cute little baby hand touch that your useless and cursed bum bum nor stuck your acidic breast into her mouth oo.
I go report u.... Anita Ani... Dem no won make I talk ooo

Re: Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl by Sophiebabe85(f): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
I go report u.... Anita Ani... Dem no won make I talk ooo
Who hold am, free am o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl by temitope27(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Congrats
Re: Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl by Onyi22(f): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
tydi:
grin

grin cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl by Pmpm: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbode In The Hospital To See Her New Baby Girl by Raymond0008(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Filter grin Anita looking like an old woman

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Wife Breaks Down As She Wishes Him Goodbye / "As Long As I Pay You Tithe, You're Accountable To Me" - Actress Amanda Ebeye / Bbnaija Nini Boyfriend Speaks Out About Saga (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.