Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (48142 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Well am kinda asking because of my friend
She got a guy that was crazy about her
The guy asked her to be his girlfriend but normal girly forming and all she said no to the guy , hoping that the guy would keep pressing and disturbing

2 days back the guy introduced another girl to my friend as his girlfriend that they actually started dating yesterday

My friend has been feeling so sad and confused , because she actually likes the guy

Well who doesn’t like him ??
He is good looking and has money with a nice ride

Now the question is
Have you ever regretted saying no to a guy
And what will you advise my friend to do
Let go or fight for love

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Bluntguy: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
You are that your friend. You want to know whether to let go or fight for the guy. Say the truth and I will give you my advice for free.

1194 Likes 90 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by TOMSY(f): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Prechgold1180:
The guy asked her to be his girlfriend but normal girly forming and all she said no to the guy , hoping that the guy would keep pressing and disturbing

2 days back the guy introduced another girl to my friend as his girlfriend that they actually started dating yesterday

My friend has been feeling so sad and confused , because she actually likes the guy

Now the question is
Let go or fight for love
Lol. He's goodlooking, has money and has a nice ride equals LOVE.

694 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by VlamesIffect(f): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
TOMSY:

grin

Na wa for naija girls.

532 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by richmond500: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
good looking, money and nice ride

Nothing much to say, na u be the friend

424 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by richmond500: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lalasticlala I deh beg u with two snake heads, no move this nonsense go front page

743 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Tloc(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
TOMSY:

Chai! Uwa nka? No wonder CHIVALRY died.

46 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by bepositive11: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Now the question is
Let go or fight for love

Fight for love? What love? Love for his good looks, money, and nice ride?

Everything comes with a price. If you go after a man only for his good looks, money, and nice ride, you will pay the price.

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by mariahAngel(f): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
TOMSY:

Before nko? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Onyi22(f): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
richmond500:
Lalasticlala I deh beg u with two snake heads, no move this nonsense go front page
grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Onyi22(f): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
Bluntguy:
You are that your friend. You want to know whether to let go or fight for the guy. Say the truth and I will give you my advice for free.
cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Onyi22:

cheesy cheesy
. See d way I Dey look you

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Onyi22:

grin grin
as if I care abi u see me quote any mod
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Before nko? grin
thanks for understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
bepositive11:

Everything comes with a price. If you go after a man only for his good looks, money, and nice ride, you will pay the price.

I for talk but

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
richmond500:
e nur concern me if e move am or not
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
If I ever said no, or broke up a relationship, it's because I had genuinely given it a lot of thought, so much so that if events change, I rest easy knowing that at the time, I really couldn't have kept it going no matter what.

It's that simple.

90 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by mespusinglez(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Wait Lemme Ask The Oracle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by lilianofentse(f): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Crowwe
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Powersurge: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Pressing could be a good thing. I don't want to castigate people doing it.

But for a long time, over 10 years ago, I stopped asking girls twice. In fact, most times if you tell me you would think about it, I don't ask for the reply.

It's not as if I expected a lady to say yes on the go. But as I grow older, I stress less over girls. I become less interested altogether.

The principle of "men are like wine" is becoming more real to me everyday.

435 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Propheticdavid: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Powersurge:
Pressing could be a good thing. I don't want to castigate people doing it.

But for a long time, over 10 years ago, I stopped asking girls twice. In fact, most times if you tell me you would think about it, I don't ask for the reply.

It's not as if I expected a lady to say yes on the go. But as I grow older, I stress less over girls. I become less interested altogether.

The principle of "men are like wine" is becoming more real to me everyday.
"men are like wine" what do you mean by that..i want u to explain pls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Regardless: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol. Same thing I was telling a girl at my office yesterday. She was boasting to me about one guy who was asking her for her number. 'Make he come collect nau', who wan give am before?? cheesy lol.. I shook my head because she's just 21.. Na her time... I told her specifically 'babe continue but you'll remember my words that guys no get time again.'

To be a Nigerian is already a disadvantage then to be a man in Nigeria is more than a disadvantage. You have to hustle your blood to be comfortable. Who come get that time to dy 'pursue ' girl twice Infact na girls dy suppose rush guys now like this.

296 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Powersurge: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Propheticdavid:
"men are like wine" what do you mean by that..i want u to explain pls.

As opposed to milk, wine gets better with age.

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Propheticdavid: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Powersurge:

As opposed to milk, wine gets better with age.
okay,now i understand.thanks.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by deolurexy1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good looks, nice ride, fat aza...hmmmm

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by mosdii(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

238 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by fati2001(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
bepositive11:

WHAT'S THE PRICE?

PLS TELL ME!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
fati2001:

WHAT'S THE PRICE?
PLS TELL ME!!
fati baby stop jorrr
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by bigpicture001: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Pride no go let girls gree say them regret their actions.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by lkillbrokehoes: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
lilianofentse:
Crow.we
Ofentse. are you high?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
how about your sisters and remember your mum was once a girl
Can I say she is ...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by bepositive11: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
fati2001:

WHAT'S THE PRICE?

PLS TELL ME!!

For example, peace of mind

Wise men can see women who only want them for their money and they will use them accordingly

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.