Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (48152 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
babadee1:

She already said no to him so which love again? One doesn't reject love. If you reject someone then you definitely don't love them. Let your friend stop deceiving herself.
small shakara u ought to understand
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
OP make sure you destroy that relationship o, you must enter that ride. You no wan dey front seat. Carry go, no time o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by dammyllare(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Well, from my personal experience... There was this friend I had then when I was in higher institution. She really likes me and sent my friend who they school together about her feelings for me, I wasn't really into her but I wanted to see if friendship could grow into what she wished. Lo and behold, I asked the girl out and she formed for 3wks and within that 3wks,my dream girl whom I was chasing for 6months said yes grin grin.
I moved on and she called when she saw my picture and the lady saying she was sorry and doesn't want to appear cheap. Asked if there could ever be a chance for us to be back and kept fighting. She came around during service year even after she had done introduction...
As I wan knack her, she asked that I promised to leave my fiancé for her as condition and I asked what about her intro, babe said she would cancel it.... Mehn, fear women o.
I quickly packed my Thomas and we slept on the same bed for 3days,girl couldn't imagine a guy like me existed.
Las Las she married the guy, I married my woman and we are both doing very fine.
Till this day she still wanted a night with me but mehn I won't truncate my booming future.

Girls see me now and think waoh, he is made, young and doing well... But if I had asked you out some 3yrs ago, would you see this growth?

Guys, forget girls and focus on making money cos woman na another bill in naija... Focus!

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by bigpicture001: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
dem dey show am oo, though they don't say it verbally. There's a girl like that. She still regrets till date. She told me to get a life, imagine and by the time I got a life, e don late for am.

I dey happy to hear that...just like i dey beg my ex now for one month now..babe meet me broke..leave me struggling and i give her the best relationship ever...but she no dey satisfied....

I reluctantly moved on...but five month on..she still dey find the perfect man....na she sabi sha

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by babadee1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Prechgold1180:
small shakara u ought to understand

Na that small shakara cause all the gbege wey dey for ground so. Matured people don't need to do any shakara. He says what's on his mind and you respond as it's on your mind.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by simplepee(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Never

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
dammyllare:
Well, from my personal experience... There was this friend I had then when I was in higher institution. She really likes me and sent my friend who they school together about her feelings for me, I wasn't really into her but I wanted to see if friendship could grow into what she wished. Lo and behold, I asked the girl out and she formed for 3wks and within that 3wks,my dream girl whom I was chasing for 6months said yes grin grin.
I moved on and she called when she saw my picture and the lady saying she was sorry and doesn't want to appear cheap. Asked if there could ever be a chance for us to be back and kept fighting. She came around during service year even after she had done introduction...
As I wan knack her, she asked that I promised to leave my fiancé for her as condition and I asked what about her intro, babe said she would cancel it.... Mehn, fear women o.
I quickly packed my Thomas and we slept on the same bed for 3days,girl couldn't imagine a guy like me existed.
Las Las she married the guy, I married my woman and we are both doing very fine.
Till this day she still wanted a night with me but mehn I won't truncate my booming future.

Girls see me now and think waoh, he is made, young and doing well... But if I had asked you out some 3yrs ago, would you see this growth?

Guys, forget girls and focus on making money cos woman na another bill in naija... Focus!

For your small mind, you dey with woman 3 days you no touch am..na accomplishment??Ewu

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Prechgold1180(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
babadee1:

Na that small shakara cause all the gbege wey dey for ground so. Matured people don't need to do any shakara. He says what's on his mind and you respond as it's on your mind.
Saying yes to a guy easily make dem feel like they are over important
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Newbielearner(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Powersurge:
Pressing could be a good thing. I don't want to castigate people doing it.

But for a long time, over 10 years ago, I stopped asking girls twice. In fact, most times if you tell me you would think about it, I don't ask for the reply.

It's not as if I expected a lady to say yes on the go. But as I grow older, I stress less over girls. I become less interested altogether.

The principle of "men are like wine" is becoming more real to me everyday.

Awesome. It's a blessing
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Ipisi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Georgetownpro64:
I'm not a lady but I think so. I think some do regret especially when they judged the dude's first appearance very wrongly and women hates to be wrong. I had one that used to call me that time after she said no to me. I knew within me that she regretted it cos the calls was getting too much with messages too and nice compliments.

Unrelated, chat me up if you are a movie director (upcoming or not) with funds to shoot your first gig.

Are you ready to sponsor a movie or you need content?
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by babadee1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Saying yes to a guy easily make dem feel like they are over important

Back when I was single, if I asked a lady out and she said no I would lose all interest immediately. I never went back to have anything to do with a lady who rejected me. Too many fishes in the sea my sister. Playing hard to get is not a good strategy again these days cos everybody get too many options.

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Gambit23: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Well am kinda asking because of my friend
She got a guy that was crazy about her
The guy asked her to be his girlfriend but normal girly forming and all she said no to the guy , hoping that the guy would keep pressing and disturbing

2 days back the guy introduced another girl to my friend as his girlfriend that they actually started dating yesterday

My friend has been feeling so sad and confused , because she actually likes the guy

Well who doesn’t like him ??
He is good looking and has money with a nice ride

Now the question is
Have you ever regretted saying no to a guy
And what will you advise my friend to do
Let go or fight for love

U, ur friend, the guy and his new girlfriend are madt.

Next!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by sugarfrank(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
My brother just make money, so that girls will regret not accepting you.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by bluefilm: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

For your small mind, you dey with woman 3 days you no touch am..na accomplishment??Ewu

Don't mind that ewu awusa.

For im mind, he thinks he deserves a Ballon D'Or for achieving that "feat."

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by TheRareGem1(f): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bluntguy:
You are that your friend. You want to know whether to let go or fight for the guy. Say the truth and I will give you my advice for free.

Lol. Getting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Faithful1234(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=Prechgold1180 post=102587377] as if I care abi u see me quote any: naira lander and fight be like ewedu and elba
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by SenecaTheYonger: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Prechgold1180:
The guy asked her to be his girlfriend but normal girly forming and all she said no to the guy , hoping that the guy would keep pressing and disturbing

2 days back the guy introduced another girl to my friend as his girlfriend that they actually started dating yesterday

My friend has been feeling so sad and confused , because she actually likes the guy

Now the question is
Let go or fight for love

Your friend is a conniving little shiit. No means no.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Jeff090(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
dem dey show am oo, though they don't say it verbally. There's a girl like that. She still regrets till date. She told me to get a life, imagine and by the time I got a life, e don late for am.
abii o
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by HolyTitus(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
TOMSY:
Lol. He's goodlooking, has money and has a nice ride equals LOVE.
no mind dem - awon olopolo aayan
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by richardwarner(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Powersurge:

But for a long time, over 10 years ago, I stopped asking girls twice. In fact, most times if you tell me you would think about it, I don't ask for the reply.

It's not as if I expected a lady to say yes on the go. But as I grow older, I stress less over girls. I become less interested altogether.

The principle of "men are like wine" is becoming more real to me everyday.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by dammyllare(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

grin grin grin grin bros, you think it is easy sleeping on the same bed with a girl who came all the way from another town just for you to have sex with her and you triumphed without touching her?
Baba even prophets would flee cheesy but man wey I be, I passed the temptation I flying colours cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by alabo1: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Powersurge:

The principle of "men are like wine" is see becoming more real to me everyday.

Real gees don't ask ladies out. All you need is to prime them properly. If you know you know

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by dammyllare(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
bluefilm:

Don't mind that ewu awusa.

For im mind, he thinks for deserves a Ballon D'Or for achieving that feat.

grin grin grin but why the beef?
Is it because I refused to knack ni or you think 3days is too small or you are just angry at my success story?
Bros abeg stop the bad blood grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by eyinola: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Now the question is
Let go or fight for love
nairalanders are always asking for a friend grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by obembet(f): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Akharmony: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mostly most underated the present Gee guys today. No guys driving benz like commercials lady deh thr deh regret�. This is why most of this musician center thr music on woman because many actually discredited thr credible hustle.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by dammyllare(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Gambit23:

U, ur friend, the guy and his new girlfriend are madt.

Next!!
grin grin grin bros you dey vex ooo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by HustlePro: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
dem dey show am oo, though they don't say it verbally. There's a girl like that. She still regrets till date. She told me to get a life, imagine, and by the time I got a life, e don late for am.
my brother, one said she cant date someone that is not financially stable. I say no wahala. I move on.

na who no know him worth go dey make girls word affect am. I know figures I control and the worth of projects that I am working on. we go meet one day.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Forget it, woman will always be woman.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by CSTRR: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
The last time I toasted a girl consistently was in secondary school.

Since University days, I don't woo girls more than once.

If I woo you once and you don't agree, it is
bye bye.

May our parts never cross again.

And I will move on to the next babe.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Ambasado4lyf: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
fati2001:

what do you suggest I should do to have the peace of mind.. especially if he's tall and [b]handsome[color=#006600][/color].
[/b]

Lol...

Fati, are you normal? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.