Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (48159 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by fati2001(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ambasado4lyf:
[/b]

Lol...
Fati, are you normal? grin
what?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by WinterMinter(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Collecting Girls number isn't my problem
Calling them is grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by fati2001(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
brainmax2000:
fati baby stop jorrr
sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
She's a dot in a circle
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by lascos912(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
E pain am
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Froshloaded: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Nope.....there's a reason I said no in the first place
I've never regretted it when I said no to a guy
Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Abiliboi: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
No love No love
Who murdered love??
Girls,Money and good ride!!
Naija girls sorry, for your mind Aza men no get sense, continue!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by FLOURICON: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Propheticdavid:
"men are like wine" what do you mean by that..i want u to explain pls.
The older, the better!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Tonytonex(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Are girls still saying No to guys these days? Dem never see anything yet.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Emzenoz(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
richmond500:
Lalasticlala I deh beg u with two snake heads, no move this nonsense go front page
after all the begging. You still move am
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by CSTRR: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
The more mature a guy becomes, the less likely he will be in pursuing a woman.

Na small boys dey use one year toast woman.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by koyyess: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Poster, negroes like that your crush don't stay loyal to one person. Give him time, then go and eat your share from his pocket and move on.

Some comments here though....

Males are mostly attracted to physical beauty before any thing else. While females are attracted to MONEY and looks before anything else. Let that sink.

Know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Bashkings99(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Try more cry
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Gfskw: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Men are no longer persuasive your no means bye now on to the next one

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by frank950(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
TOMSY:
Lol. He's goodlooking, has money and has a nice ride equals LOVE.

Asin eeh �

Imagine if the poor guy doesn't have money and a ride.....
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by drlateef: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
TOMSY:

Lazy youth definition of love be dat.
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by jimcaddy(m): 1:37am On Jun 12, 2021
The problem is that while its good to form as a girl, you have to realise that the dynamics has changed these days. Because people date or marry for the wrong reasons. Oh he has a nice job, car, he has money. No one wants to lose. Everything is now transactional. The Nigerian hardship factor also contributes to this. Nigerians see every situation as an avenue to make money or gain an upper hand over the other person. Its in built in our minds. So if a guy toasts you, and you are forming hard to get, he might not genuinely like you. He probably just wants to use you to kill time. So many people actually don't knoe what they want. They just want what's available at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Tapout(m): 2:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Regardless:
Lol. Same thing I was telling a girl at my office yesterday. She was boasting to me about one guy who was asking her for her number. 'Make he come collect nau', who wan give am before?? cheesy lol.. I shook my head because she's just 21.. Na her time... I told her specifically 'babe continue but you'll remember my words that guys no get time again.'

To be a Nigerian is already a disadvantage then to be a man in Nigeria is more than a disadvantage. You have to hustle your blood to be comfortable. Who come get that time to dy 'pursue ' girl twice Infact na girls dy suppose rush guys now like this.

oga leave that thing, there are guys still out there chasing a particular girl since high school. At least I can boast of knowing one. Say you no dey do am no mean say others no dey do am. No be guys still dey commit suicide because of woman in 2021??

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by chieme123(m): 4:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Propheticdavid:

Wine becomes better, as it gets older.
Men become better as they age- more money, more confidence, more everything. But like flowers, women wilt with age and become less beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:33am On Jun 12, 2021
NOW YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST 2 BOOBS AND A CUNT. PRIDE IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS NTOOORR

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by MrbonZ: 4:48am On Jun 12, 2021
blackboy:
Girls have no regrets in turning down a guy or not giving a guy your number. Be it he makes it big or not. What will be yours will be yours.
Many girls have had their lives messed up cause they cannot say no or resist giving a guy their number.
18 or 25 or 30, dont be pressured.
Im married to a lady who told me no at first. When i got to know her better i understood.
Kwontiue giving them your number like radio station or emergency service . Guys will just use you to shine or shine you and call you cheap or a LovePeddler. Kwontinue keep saying yes and turn yourself to pass around.
from your write up I can deduce that you're still immature,going by what you wrote two adults have glaring feelings for each other, but one decide to obviously play the hard to get game and you are here saying that will save her from getting used, who is using who and who is getting used.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Obynolee(f): 5:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Propheticdavid:

The older the wine,the better
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Map1(m): 5:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Powersurge:
Pressing could be a good thing. I don't want to castigate people doing it.

But for a long time, over 10 years ago, I stopped asking girls twice. In fact, most times if you tell me you would think about it, I don't ask for the reply.

It's not as if I expected a lady to say yes on the go. But as I grow older, I stress less over girls. I become less interested altogether.

The principle of "men are like wine" is becoming more real to me everyday.
Exactly bro real men don't beg for love.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by smat101(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2021
TOMSY:
It gives me Joy Whenever I see a Redpilled Niggur ... grin
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Fiscus105(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2021
dammyllare:
Well, from my personal experience... There was this friend I had then when I was in higher institution. She really likes me and sent my friend who they school together about her feelings for me, I wasn't really into her but I wanted to see if friendship could grow into what she wished. Lo and behold, I asked the girl out and she formed for 3wks and within that 3wks,my dream girl whom I was chasing for 6months said yes grin grin.
I moved on and she called when she saw my picture and the lady saying she was sorry and doesn't want to appear cheap. Asked if there could ever be a chance for us to be back and kept fighting. She came around during service year even after she had done introduction...
As I wan knack her, she asked that I promised to leave my fiancé for her as condition and I asked what about her intro, babe said she would cancel it.... Mehn, fear women o.
I quickly packed my Thomas and we slept on the same bed for 3days,girl couldn't imagine a guy like me existed.
Las Las she married the guy, I married my woman and we are both doing very fine.
Till this day she still wanted a night with me but mehn I won't truncate my booming future.

Girls see me now and think waoh, he is made, young and doing well... But if I had asked you out some 3yrs ago, would you see this growth?

Guys, forget girls and focus on making money cos woman na another bill in naija... Focus!

I always says on many occasions women cause marriages failure far more than men do.

If not because of rare type you be, that girl would have destroyed her marriage, provided she won't in nearest future, and when it happens, she claims a victim card as usual.

She has settled for man she doesn't love, with this, small mistake from husband ,she would multiply it and make it big issue ( most especially if she is seeing another man she loves outside) until the husband tires, probably resulting to beating, meanwhile those who don't understand remote causes of disaffection will put all blames on husband.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by BlckBoy4U(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

By 2023 you'll be scared to come out of ur house to vote cuz by then the security situation in Nigeria will be too worrisome, and many Nigerians here who are championing the slogan "Protest does not change anything" will still be the one to say "Our Vote doesn't count" same people will still sit at home without risking it to vote and expect divine change from Heaven to happen in Nigeria. Also with Nigeria's situation no one is sure of living till 2023 (Remember that senator who said Nigeria would experience terrible Food crisis in 2022 cuz our Farmers are being hacked to death on their farms, bandit attack never end, it's getting worse daily) And besides, every machinery they got to install who they want would be used that day, so man take ur mind off 2023. our vote din change anything in 2019 Infact lot of us were intimidated and they still gave us the Buhari we din want. Don't wait till 2023, Let ur voice and ur match be heard June 12th it's time to tell Buhari #We are tired.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by BlckBoy4U(m): 6:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

By 2023 you'll be scared to come out of ur house to vote cuz by then the security situation in Nigeria will be too worrisome, and many Nigerians here who are championing the slogan "Protest does not change anything" will still be the one to say "Our Vote doesn't count" same people will still sit at home without risking it to vote and expect divine change from Heaven to happen in Nigeria. Also with Nigeria's situation no one is sure of living till 2023 (Remember that senator who said Nigeria would experience terrible Food crisis in 2022 cuz our Farmers are being hacked to death on their farms, bandit attack never end, it's getting worse daily) And besides, every machinery they got to install who they want would be used that day, so man take ur mind off 2023. our vote din change anything in 2019 Infact lot of us were intimidated and they still gave us the Buhari we din want. Don't wait till 2023, Let ur voice and ur match be heard June 12th it's time to tell Buhari #We are tired.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Fiscus105(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2021
blackboy:
Girls have no regrets in turning down a guy or not giving a guy your number. Be it he makes it big or not. What will be yours will be yours.
Many girls have had their lives messed up cause they cannot say no or resist giving a guy their number.
18 or 25 or 30, dont be pressured.
Im married to a lady who told me no at first. When i got to know her better i understood.
Kwontiue giving them your number like radio station or emergency service . Guys will just use you to shine or shine you and call you cheap or a LovePeddler. Kwontinue keep saying yes and turn yourself to pass around.

Oga blackboy! I knew a friend who went extra mile to cross to other religion and practised that religion for several months and after opened pant, he disapeared like thin air.

My wife , she accepted my proposal without a single stress, she visited my exact time and day I asked her to come, I deliberately not doing any sort of romance the first day, if I tried, I would have succeeded, today we are together years and smooth marriage at least to be fair to myself

NB, she was 25 then not because age not on her side o

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by CHoccolaTE: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2021
This topic is directed to girls but 99.9% of the comments are from bitter and frustrated boys.

All of una no get sense, continue to carry women matter for head like okpa seller inside market.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Fiscus105(m): 6:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Maryjane001:
I hardly regret it if I turn down a guy. My reasons being :
- Not ready for any relationship.
- Peace of mind.
- Not being an independent lady.
- Scared of heartbreaks and time wasters.
- I don't go into relationships for fun or all that. I take my time and if I get into a relationship, we must have laid down plans and defined rules with the possibility of getting married in the nearest time. Relationship is a serious issue for me. Not your regular girl.
- Maybe the guy doesn't meet my expectations or the kind of person I would love to have as a husband. Yes...I just said that.
To the guys I v rejected, no hard feelings but i 'm quite picky and won't necessarily waste my time being in a non-productive relationship.

The question is, have you rejected guy and latter regretted ur action? Simple and not need beating about the bush for self adulation.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

The question is, have you rejected guy and latter regretted ur action? Simple and not need beating about the bush for self adulation.

I answered the question and gave reasons for my answer.
Every action I take has a reason.
U could have just simply viewed and pass rather than finding faults in my own opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy by merit1988(f): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.