Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,184 members, 6,349,757 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 04:33 PM

How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? (9820 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by babatope0000: 5:14pm On Jun 10
Question: I am a 29-year-old married woman and have an almost to say beautiful married life.

My husband has moved to the USA for 20 months for work and I am staying alone in Nigeria. We talk regularly and do video chat as well, but I crave sex.

It has been more than three months and I am unable to satisfy myself sexually.

I love my husband and can’t think of cheating on him. But he’s not visiting Nigeria any time soon, nor can I take an off from my office and travel all the way to the US. Please guide me on what to do. – By Mrs. James

Please I beg you all to help her so that she can see that people care for her>>>https://buggingquestions.com/question/how-do-women-whose-husbands-are-abroad-manages-sexual-urge/
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by ForestHill: 5:15pm On Jun 10
Not your business; focus on your shît.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Amotolongbo(f): 5:20pm On Jun 10
It is always hard, especially for young couples

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Teaveapoet(f): 5:21pm On Jun 10
Didn't you discuss your sexual needs before he travelled?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by dairykidd(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10
People go just dey use thier hands invite wahala. Any man who lives abroad while his wife is living here without them being physical with themselves na serious things dey occur wey mouth no fit yarn oo. And u can't really blame anyone. It's a matter of what's more important to u

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Mayour11(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10
I hope the two of you can talk about how to mitigate this.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by VlamesIffect: 5:27pm On Jun 10
dairykidd:
People go just dey use thier hands invite wahala. Any man who lives abroad while his wife is living here without them being physical with themselves na serious things dey occur wey mouth no fit yarn oo. And u can't really blame anyone. It's a matter of what's more important to u

GBAM

5 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by VlamesIffect: 5:29pm On Jun 10
babatope0000:
Question: I am a 29-year-old married woman and have an almost to say beautiful married life.

My husband has moved to the USA for 20 months for work and I am staying alone in Nigeria. We talk regularly and do video chat as well, but I crave sex.

I love my husband and can’t think of cheating on him. But he’s not visiting Nigeria any time soon, nor can I take an off from my office and travel all the way to the US. Please guide me on what to do. – By Mrs. James

Please I beg you all to help her so that she can see that people care for her>>>https://buggingquestions.com/question/how-do-women-whose-husbands-are-abroad-manages-sexual-urge/

Will her husband stay 20 months without lashing....?

Omo the reality dey her front but she doesn't want to accept it.

10 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Ayo2004: 5:54pm On Jun 10
The husband is cheating and the wife is cheating

I wonder how two human beings will deceive themselves in the name of marriage when they can live a free life without commitments...

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Divoc19(f): 8:17pm On Jun 10
Ayo2004:
The husband is cheating and the wife is cheating

I wonder how two human beings will deceive themselves in the name of marriage when they can live a free life without commitments...

Louder
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Jun 10
I have always wondered how they cope. Lord knows me I can't. Lailai. Anywhere he goes, me follow.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10
If you travel abroad and leave ur partner behind for long, just know that ur property is left at owner's risk.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by telkevog(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10
Buy big cucumber, use the mouth in between your legs to chop am, then come back and thank me.
My advice o! You are free to give your own.

10 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by ChrisP92(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10
The man has gone out to make life better for both of you. Its good you already have an idea of when he's gonna return. Keep up with the communication with him, and at worse get a Love Machine to help ursef while waiting. Doing it with someone else is a temporary solution you will continue to regret.

26 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Volkswagen90: 10:36pm On Jun 10
She can have a side guy,her husband will understand.husband wey go don find one oyinbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Ajione(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10
If you can avoid travelling to the US,my sister go. Don't destroy your home.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Goldbw122: 10:56pm On Jun 10
Marriage is endurance, Cheating in the other hand won't solve the sexual urge you are having now, it will always lead to more problem and unwanted pregnancy in the future and unfaithfulness to your husband because you have already sworn and you need to keep that promise.. So my advice to you is to explain things to your husband... I Know sexual urge are building up, but you have to let him know your needs and I return you can solve issue with him...

4 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by infogenius(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10
She has no choice than to wait till she meets her husband again.
That's the only sure route.

She can get dildos to manage with.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10
Just get yourself a boyfriend who will be servicing you for the time being grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Niom(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10
I sell dildos and vibrators if you want. You can use it to quench any sexual urge.
Far better than cheating on your husband...
My whatsapp number is 08 0 36.9.3 2 1 .7 4
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by BareFacedLies(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10
Niom:
I sell dildos and vibrators if you want. You can use it to quench any sexual urge.
Far better than cheating on your husband...
My whatsapp number is 08 0 36.9.3 2 1 .7 4

If it's not the real thing it can't be like the real thing grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by stormborn28(m): 12:07am On Jun 11
Ishilove:
I have always wondered how they cope. Lord knows me I can't. Lailai. Anywhere he goes, me follow.

Hmmmmmm.....women like gbolas too
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Womanizer(m): 12:59am On Jun 11
Sex is necessary for a fulfilled life

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Elonmuskfan: 2:10am On Jun 11
Ishilove:
the idea of, hubby go abroad, settle and process documents for wifey to come join him. What about that?
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Ishilove: 2:36am On Jun 11
Elonmuskfan:
the idea of, hubby go abroad, settle and process documents for wifey to come join him. What about that?
Well, it shouldn't be for an extended period of time. Prolonged separation, especially for new couples is not advisable.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Vision101(m): 2:59am On Jun 11
They are everywhere in Aba. I call the wives salesgirls. Some of the husbands come in and pregnant them and go back. They send goods to the wives who sell them and send some of the money back to them.

The in order to satisfy their sexual needs the wives use money to take care of young boys. The husbands will just be saying that they are preparing papers to no end.

This has created a lot of scandal in the church. I have arbitrated, counselled, suspended and I'm tired.

Because of this the church has made a policy that no wedding will be conducted for any abroad husband unless the groom shows evidence of taking the bride within six months of wedding.

It's sad.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by rex444(m): 3:37am On Jun 11
It's really a matter of what is more important to you two as a couple ....

1 Like

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by ChiefSosa(m): 3:59am On Jun 11
Na wa o. Till now, no woman has said how she manages her sexual urge. So, no woman for Nairaland get husband wey dey abroad??!!.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by CUMIN: 4:06am On Jun 11
Ishilove:

Sometimes life put us in circumstances that takes away our initial plan to get us where destiny intend for us.

8 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by MALIGNANTGuest: 5:39am On Jun 11
babatope0000:

PLs, with my permission the women can cheat.
Their husbands don't care.
When the men return, they will proceed for a DNA & HIV test. It's better to be a SINGLE MAN in the USA, than bring your NIGERIAN Wife over.

I prefer the Ladies cheating in Nigeria than having them in the United States as neighbors.
They should be kept there, period.
Enough of all their INSOLENCE, Nagging and domineering character.

After filing for them to come over, the next person in line will be their MOTHER.
When she arrives, they both collaborate & start fomenting troubles everywhere.

25 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Microwhy: 6:04am On Jun 11
Ajione:
If you can avoid travelling to the US,my sister go. Don't destroy your home.
afford..
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by mespusinglez(m): 6:06am On Jun 11
Get A Sexmate close by na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! / Advice needed / Vaseline Crew Come In (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.