Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,245 members, 6,349,934 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 06:36 PM

How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? (9821 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by BigDawsNet: 7:11am On Jun 11
It's not gonna be easy dear...when don't you focus on how to join him temporarily...apply for a visit visa...if he reside and work in the US with a work visa...he can file for your visit...but if otherwise...you can also apply..

1 Like

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by dairykidd(m): 7:23am On Jun 11
ChiefSosa:
Na wa o. Till now, no woman has said how she manages her sexual urge. So, no woman for Nairaland get husband wey dey abroad??!!.
See ur head.. na that story u want hear grin
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by AmazingELixir: 7:33am On Jun 11
undecided

And the one claiming to love her husband thinks the husband practice abstinence over there in the US.

Real men cannot stay a whole week without splooging.
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Nezzjnr: 7:36am On Jun 11
If you know a place called Ago palace in Lagos.

Just that Festac... Okota and Ago axis... Most of their husbands are based abroad.

The women in turn go on sleeping spree with young boys.

If you stay in Festac... You'll know what I'm saying

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Kingluqman(m): 7:37am On Jun 11
Dem dey collect.. I no wan hear anything grin
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by pocohantas(f): 7:58am On Jun 11
Ishilove:
I have always wondered how they cope. Lord knows me I can't. Lailai. Anywhere he goes, me follow.

Your people shall be my people… grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Jun 11
pocohantas:

Your people shall be my people… grin
His God, my God grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by chii8(f): 12:58pm On Jun 11
Nezzjnr:

Just that Festac... Okota and Ago axis... Most of their husbands are based abroad.

Very true oooooi,those women drive better cars,live large but na one small boy go dey shine her Congo, meanwhile husband dey abroad

1 Like

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by chii8(f): 1:00pm On Jun 11
Ishilove:

His God, my God grin

Lolzzzzz....body no be firewood oooo

Women no dey gree talk true because of weekly dollar the abroad husband is sending, they will be dying of konji.
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by enomakos(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11
iamyemiakins:
If you travel abroad and leave ur partner behind for long, just know that ur property is left at owner's risk.
correct
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Mrscarter(f): 1:17pm On Jun 11
babatope0000:
Question: I am a 29-year-old married woman and have an almost to say beautiful married life.

My husband has moved to the USA for 20 months for work and I am staying alone in Nigeria. We talk regularly and do video chat as well, but I crave sex.

It has been more than three months and I am unable to satisfy myself sexually.

I love my husband and can’t think of cheating on him. But he’s not visiting Nigeria any time soon, nor can I take an off from my office and travel all the way to the US. Please guide me on what to do. – By Mrs. James

Please I beg you all to help her so that she can see that people care for her>>>https://buggingquestions.com/question/how-do-women-whose-husbands-are-abroad-manages-sexual-urge/

Bullshittt. Everyone has sexual urges and its not impossible to control them. U love your husband you say so u shouldnt even be thinking bout this. If u cant satisify yourself then other than cheating theres nothing else u can do. Just deal with it. U not gonna die without it undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by GeneralPula: 1:20pm On Jun 11
They don’t manage nothing..

Body no be ruler..

They fvcked else where..

But I think most abroad husband no dey really care. They do have options abroad.
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Nezzjnr: 1:24pm On Jun 11
chii8:

Very true oooooi,those women drive better cars,live large but na one small boy go dey shine her Congo, meanwhile husband dey abroad
You stay around Festac axis??

This has been happening for a very long time now
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Jun 11
chii8:

Lolzzzzz....body no be firewood oooo

Women no dey gree talk true because of weekly dollar the abroad husband is sending, they will be dying of konji.
Make dem talk true and shame the devil. It takes a lot of discipline to stay without your husband for years without seeking sexual gratification outside.
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by johnbush(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11
I thought the point of marriage was to be and live with the person you married? just asking o.
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by deolurexy1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11
Nezzjnr:

Please I don't stay in festac therefore I don't know what you are saying but I want to know what you are saying because I am interested sad
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by LadySarah(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11
This is 6 yrs my colleague husband left for the us.Well,I did ask her the same question and she said 2 yrs after, he permitted her to have one.The rule is no pregnancy and make sure she discharges him/them once he's coming home.So far they are good.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Klinee: 6:01pm On Jun 11
LadySarah:
This is 6 yrs my colleague husband left for the us.Well,I did ask her the same question and she said 2 yrs after, he permitted her to have one.The rule is no pregnancy and make sure she discharges him/them once he's coming home.So far they are good.

No man try that, or maybe he is not interested in her again. She is just fornicating around. To avoid being expose to the husband she claimed that her husband permitted her to cheat. That's fat lie!!! Just expose the evil woman to the husband let him deal with her.
She is evil!! If she know that she won't bear the situation she can confidently divorce the man, maybe the man will search for women who are willing to bear with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Kobicove(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11
Klinee:
No man try that, or maybe he is not interested in her again. She is just fornicating around. To avoid being expose to the husband she claimed that her husband permitted her to cheat. That's fat lie!!! Just expose the evil woman to the husband let him deal with her.
She is evil!! If she know that she won't bear the situation she can confidently divorce the man, maybe the man will search for women who are willing to bear with him.

It's the man that is at fault here.

Why would he abandon his young wife for a whole 6 years?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by LadySarah(f): 7:34pm On Jun 11
Klinee:

Stop foaming from the mouth.Its convenient for them.I saw multiple evidences that he's aware .
Just this January he bought her a new cool ride and a trip abroad.
In his words,'body no be firewood'.Hes not hypocritical like most of y'all Nigerian men .That I s why Paternity fraud go dey nack una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Smile4mee01: 7:57pm On Jun 11
It's not often healthy for young couples to stay apart for a long period. This is one of the reasons why some men who have intention to travel dont even date or marry in Nigeria before they go.

There seem to be an unwritten understanding between couples that you can have discreet sex partners while you are apart which is not so good.

You might be better off making plans to quit your job and join him especially if you have kids.

Until then touch yourself, it's your body. 100 years from now, na Ant go chop am.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by dairykidd(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11
LadySarah:

Stop foaming from the mouth.Its convenient for them.I saw multiple evidences that he's aware .
In his words,'body no be firewood'.Hes not hypocritical like most of y'all Nigerian men .That I s why Paternity fraud go dey nack una.
Which one is Nigerian men again una wan start? Anyway to ur post. The man i believe has a new family over there. Because how can i agree for guys to be knacking my wife kpekus and massage every part of her body... And u know when knacking another person's property na extra vigour dem dey use... nooo there's something sooo wrong with the whole arrangement. Ahh my own wife men go dey divide legs, add pole and multiply that ass. Even the thought fit make me mad talk more say i go come agree. Abeg. What is stopping him from moving her over permanently than the stupid arrangement?

1 Like

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Klinee: 11:30pm On Jun 11
LadySarah:

Quote me anywhere, he is not aware. You can as well help by letting him know the type of wife he got married to.
No man does that, toiling morning to night in abroad, send money to your wife and ask her to get boyfriend and enjoy your sweat with the so called boyfriend in your matrimonial bed.
Not possible except he is not interested in the so called wife again and probably sending money for children sake.
There are many women who can handle such situation, so if you as woman know that body no be fire wood why can't you decline the marriage or divorce and allow him marry woman who can handle such situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Klinee: 11:34pm On Jun 11
Kobicove:

It's the man that is at fault here.

Why would he abandon his young wife for a whole 6 years?
Don't say that! As a man your duty is to fend for your family, not having sex and romance your wife. So a man that trip to abroad in search for greener pastures and for better living not just only to himself but for the wife and children did not commit crime please!

1 Like

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by drmikeadams(m): 12:06am On Jun 12
chii8:

grin I used to shine one woman Congo then....sweet matured congo

1 Like

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Kennyking1234: 12:34am On Jun 12
Nezzjnr:

AGO WOMEN LOL
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Nezzjnr: 6:44am On Jun 12
Kennyking1234:
AGO WOMEN LOL
You know them too?? cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by mosdii(m): 7:22am On Jun 12
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

6 Likes

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by yiagi: 9:09am On Jun 12
The need to learn a skill and be empowered cannot be be stressed enough and as a business owner or entrepreneur, graphic design would always come handy everytime..You would always need a flyer, invoice, postcard, logo design etc.

Anyone can design but not everyone can make a good design. If you have attended a graphic design class before, this is going to be the mother of them all.

Course outline
1. Colour theory and psychology
2. Design composition
3. Brand identity design
4. Adobe Illustrator Mastery
5. CorelDraw Mastery
6. Pixellab Secrets and Hack
7. Secrets of designing eye-catching flyers
8. Introduction to Photoshop

BONUS
7. I would reveal how I was able to make over 250k in a month from making logos for clients.
8. I would reveal how I was able to make 10 different, non-generic logos in 2 hours.
9. Lifetime Access to Envato Premium resources.
10. Free Access to Udemy and Skillshare course

Payment is ongoing and the price would revert to N10,000 soon.

For payments and enquiries, click the link
https:///message/SATOI4KQHJT3K1

Or send a DM to 08.076.8369.10

The train would take off very soon, don't be left behind.

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by idibe24(m): 10:20am On Jun 12
Speechless
Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by Kobicove(m): 10:22am On Jun 12
Klinee:
Don't say that! As a man your duty is to fend for your family, not having sex and romance your wife. So a man that trip to abroad in search for greener pastures and for better living not just only to himself but for the wife and children did not commit crime please!

It is inexcusable to live apart from your spouse for 6 years especially if you're not in any form of imprisonment!

1 Like

Re: How Do Women Whose Husband’s Are Abroad Manages Sexual Urge? by tnerro1(m): 10:38am On Jun 12
Do video calls where you two can mastrubate together while watching each other wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! / Advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.