Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Uncle Joined This Organisation Without Us Knowing. Now This. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Joined This Organisation Without Us Knowing. Now This. (1586 Views)

"Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 / My Uncle Runs A Motherless Babies Home, But I Don't Like Its Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Joined This Organisation Without Us Knowing. Now This. by josh123(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Valueson:

I believe there are dues. So, wanted to know about it first, and what they want.

Going with my Aunty.

Imagine, he used my name as next of kin and sis as collateral
He put u as next of kin, o boy na u be next in line oo. Why didn't he put his child as next of kin abi he no get pikin?
Re: My Uncle Joined This Organisation Without Us Knowing. Now This. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Comments here are so funny. grin
I have witnessed issues like this. Very funny.

Stay away completely from his burial. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Joined This Organisation Without Us Knowing. Now This. by Exmilitant(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

There's nothing honourable about their call.
This guy, its been a long time. How far? Back to topic, just pray not to get entangled with spiritual people.
Re: My Uncle Joined This Organisation Without Us Knowing. Now This. by Bodydiialect57: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Valueson:

I believe there are dues. So, wanted to know about it first, and what they want.

Going with my Aunty.

Imagine, he used my name as next of kin and sis as collateral

Be careful so you wouldn't be lured in, as you are the next of kin. Prime target for replacement.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Joined This Organisation Without Us Knowing. Now This. by Bodydiialect57: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Exactly.
Goddyss:
Why block the brotherhood from taking what belongs to them?

If he was a member when he was alive, allow them to do their rite and leave.

This is how people put themselves in a problem of what doesn't concern them. Soon, you will start going to pastors to fight occultic group. Wisdom is important in life.

Tell them to count you or your aunty out. They can come and do the rite if they so wish
Re: My Uncle Joined This Organisation Without Us Knowing. Now This. by einsteine(m): 1:14am On Jul 21, 2021
They are the black version of Freemasons since most fraternal orders did not allow blacks to be members

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Prophecy Through Dr. D.K. Olukoya Coming To Manifestation!!! / Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? / Can God Author Premature Death Of A Believer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.