Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel (72255 Views)

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Toilet That Transforms Human Poo To Fertiliser Made By Bill Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel by EmeraldKing7(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Magmata:

If you have taken your time to observe (very carefully) what people do to meet up with the so called social upgrade, you will but agree with me that humanity is not improving.

Any form of comfort or pleasure that depends on other peoples pain is no improvement.

Any form of wealth that depends on others' poverty to thrive is not growth.

Look around you and all you'll see is exploitation, a morbid appetite for gain. Do you think we are happier?

Yes, automobiles have changed how we move, but the movement; are we truly moving? It's obvious you have no idea the enormity of damage we've done to our combined environment in the name of technology; my brother, it's not what you think.

I understand you but talking and communicating aren't the same thing.

Two people with different language cannot talk but they can communicate.

And, the fact that understanding is lacking in human community shows that we've not been communicating, even if you can call Pluto from here.

Yeah, talking is expensive if we consider the contents of what we often talk about; most of them are blabbing.

Tell me, are marriages better? is crime reducing? Is poverty disappearing? are we healthier? Our lands, waters and air; are they less toxic? the genetically modified expensive junks we call food, are the nourishing? ..

Sir, don't get carried away by all these shining toys, they bring no improvement but enslavement. That you can afford them doesn't mean your life has improved.

I know it's hard to criticize what majority seems to be enjoying, but a careful observation will reveal to you that human value is diminishing rapidly.

Unfortunately, the downward trend cannot be stopped, but one can be careful to minimize the pain of inevitable collapse when it eventually happened, because it must happen.

My Opinion.
You said it...it's ur own opinion

Opinion and facts are not the same thing
If you are tired of human civilization,go and live in the bush or desert
Re: 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel by eziemich: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2021
Quiz of the day
If Israelis poo can preserve an egg for 1000yrs, how many years can Buhar.. poo preserve an egg?
A. 1000+yrs
B. 10000+yrs
C. Everlasting+yrs
Re: 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel by LordJoffrey(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Who go chop the egg na
Re: 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel by Techguy96(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2021
EmptyGarden:
These people no really get work o.
This is their work
Re: 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel by Techguy96(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2021
mrdharkchild:
1000years kill una dia
But I'm sure if it was something related to religion u will believe.
Re: 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lies undecided
Re: 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel by mrdharkchild(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Techguy96:

But I'm sure if it was something related to religion u will believe.

Science only tries to materialize unusual occurrences or patterned occurrences. All trying to prove how great God is. In religion, we believe because of faith.
So yea, if I have faith, I can believe.
Re: 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
EmptyGarden:
These people no really get work o.
You get work reach them abi?
Re: 1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel by GlobalWay: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
MadelnNigeria:
The coptic dolls were used for magic and not toys as inferred by the post
You are woke! wink
Muslims too like to do juju inside poo. Taking from experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. / Umar Yusuf Builds Modern Bicycles To Empower Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.