Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51225 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by kennyz247(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
God bless u more pastor... bitter truth..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by rotwailler(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

Emvico, i have listened to his preachings alot and sincerely i do not find a fault with him, even though i tried to find one but i findeth none.........

Pure good news version (findeth none)
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Goodness10(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
ictplotter:
Its obvious TB Joshua performs magic not miracles. How on earth a man of God will heal more than 100 people under 5minutes. By just touching and kicking them. If Jesus was to be alive today, He will have learn work from TB Joshua. Eve the magic only displays on tv screens. That tells you they were all staged managed.
The Bible says Greater things than this shall you do. Na now I understand your point. Because you people can't do what he is doing right. don't forget all fingers are not equal. When JESUS CHRIST was on Earth do you heard of where he preached and 5000 people gave their lives to GOD. But his Disciple did it. ENVY is your problem

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by hohafrank(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

And your sense doesnt tell you that when the shepherd of a one man church dies the sheep will go array if he doesnt put his wife or child in charge before his death.........the church should be the responsibility of the wife now.

If the church dies, the wife has failed
Fool.You have been deceived beyond remedy.You better give you life to Christ before you will be consumed by the same divine indignation.In your entire life on earth have you seen a church closed because the G.O died? I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Btruth: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
stop judging him. God knows better.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by naija1stnigar(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
he is wiser than children of hate like you because your high profile god of men treated him with hate does not obliterate the genuiness of his calling. So you are free to continue with your hate. Worshippers of men.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Bros David. I've seen where you said you found no fault in TB Joshua and I understood where you're coming from having been there myself for a long time.

There was a time I even made a post here in NL after his meeting in Bethlehem sometime ago, I even made some comparisons with Jesus because of the miracles that took place there in Jesus' hometown during TB Joshua's meeting.

I just knew what was going on in his public life, but not his secret life. Now I also know his secret activities and it's really really terrible. That knowledge is what changed my opinion about him because it completely cancels whatever he did in public.

So perhaps you should ask God to reveal that side of TB Joshua to you so that you can also see the full picture of the man.

God bless.
I appreciate ur boldness to speak after God has opened ur eyes, u need spirit of discernment to know he was not of God,
I have realised this many years ago even before he started emmanuel tv, there are many fake prophets like him all over africa deceiving people, if u want to see them just watch their christian tv on strong satellite tv,
people are just being blinded by gifts and miracle, it is not by gifts or miracle u know a true man of God, Satan and unbelievers also give gifts to lure unto themselves, many promiscuous men also use gifts to lure many women into prostitution, many women also fall for material gifts, gifts is good but it's not all gifts that has good intention,
It is better to teach people how to fish than to give people fish, the fish u give will soon finish while the person u teach to fish will continue to fish, and that's what many other churches have been doing.
Many churches have trained poor people from til they graduated from university,
See what bible says in Matthew 24:24 "for false prophet will appear and shows great signs and wonders so as to deceive if possible the very elect will be deceived"
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by planetx: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
Bill Gates is the world's greatest philanthropist and I can say it confidently that he is a child of Satan destined to the hottest part of hell if he doesn't repent. So yes you are correct act of charity don't mean anything and it is use as a cover.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Dchair2: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
OjoMadiba:

Will you shut up ya smelly mouth there, what have you even done for God? Bush rat.
Omg! See finishing, Kai, bush rat? Wow that's real wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by deluckiest(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Bros David. I've seen where you said you found no fault in TB Joshua and I understood where you're coming from having been there myself for a long time.

There was a time I even made a post here in NL after his meeting in Bethlehem sometime ago, I even made some comparisons with Jesus because of the miracles that took place there in Jesus' hometown during TB Joshua's meeting.

I just knew what was going on in his public life, but not his secret life. Now I also know his secret activities and it's really really terrible. That knowledge is what changed my opinion about him because it completely cancels whatever he did in public.

So perhaps you should ask God to reveal that side of TB Joshua to you so that you can also see the full picture of the man.

God bless.
Why don't you tell us this secret you discovered about Prophet T.B. Joshua instead of beating about the bush? You people now suddenly found your voice because he's late now. I'm sure those of you criticizing him today will do the same to Jesus if he were around. Let him who is without sin be first to throw a stone. Am I surprise? Not at all,
because even Jesus Christ was also called the son of Beelzebub. See them holier than thou people. Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is why i said all these your so called Pastors never taught anything close to Christianity!

Well God's word never said everyone is going to heaven, that's human philosophy Roman Catholics infused in the minds of people after the death of the Apostles.
God did not promised Adam heaven it was either he continue living forever on planet earth or die and return to dust {Genesis 2:17, 3:17-19} so he wasn't given a promotion to come and start living in heaven after his rebellion, Adam simply return to non-existence!
That's exactly what awaits all wrongdoers but as for the heavens it was Jesus who made a promise to his friends who have the prospect of ruling with him in Jerusalem for 1,000 years.
Because Jerusalem has been cursed due to the killing of God's faithful servants {Matthew 23:37-38} so Jesus promised his prospective co-rulers that he will take them to another destination and they will have to rule over the earth from there! John 14:1-4
As for all other faithful people from Abel till John the baptist and Christians who are not part of the little flock of Christ's co-rulers, a Paradisiac earth is our permanent home! Psalms 37:9-11, 67:6-7; Proverbs 2:20-22; Isaiah 35:6, 65:21-23; Matthew 5:5
So what all these people taught our fathers is nothing but human philosophy:

"Ayé lọjà ọ̀run nílé"

"earth is a market place but heaven is home"

But that's not what God's word says! Psalms 115:16; Ecclesiastes 4:1

ademidedavid:

All will be sorted when we all get to heaven

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by bobestman(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

I weep for your ignorance. Are you the one who sent the late Man and other unbelievers to hell?
You can't even spot the lies in your religion. While one of your father's see him in hell, others see him in heaven
One see him as a good Mog, others see him as an evil man. Can't you see that the true Creator is not among you cos he is not the author of confusion.
Your Mogs are not telling you the truth about hell and heaven. They understand nothing about it. The visions they claim to see about hell and heaven aren't true.

And my question for you is that if truly these people are going to either hell or heaven, who are those who will resurrect from their graves at the blast of the Trumpet?
Both good and bad will resurrect for judgement on the last day. Who will judge them and throw them in hell or heaven while it's not yet the last day for judgement?
Ok will they be sent to hell when they die and on the last day, they will come out and receive judgement and be thrown again into hell?
The devil has not been judged too and so is not in any hell. He is still roaming about deceiving people. He will be judged first and thrown into hell before others will follow. That's how they wrote it in your Bible

You Christian don't understand the concept of hell and heaven so the deceiver is using it to give you guys false visions
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by naija1stnigar(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
So he was a Deceiver because he refused to build big universities, buy private jets or have branches in every nook and cranny of the country, so a fake man of God will neglect luxuries, leave his comfort zone and travel to poorer countries to win souls and to help the poor among them. Anyway, my prayer for you is that foolishness and hatewill not kill you.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Miracle5720(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
He's a good man or not, it doesn't concern you, face what u came to dis world to do, wetin concern una with dis man mata sef, people wey him don epp go always see am as there angel, and by d way, those oloriburuku wey dey jugde am, if them get chance to see am, them go say make him pray 4 them oo

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
hohafrank:
Fool.You have been deceived beyond remedy.You better give you life to Christ before you will be consumed by the same divine indignation.In your entire life on earth have you seen a church closed because the G.O died? I pity you.

AND you think you are a christian? My people perish because of lack of wisdom.

Frank, kindly retrace your step and embrace true christianity..........

I have never attended his church, i am a redeemer but what good will it be if i condemn him when Christ has never condemned me

Shalom
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Anozietimi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Mad man
Deputy God

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
hohafrank:

And you call your self a christian with this utterances? To be frank with you frank, trace your steps back to the true christianity.

For your info, i do not belong to his ministry neither have i ever attended his church....... i am a redeemer but what benefit is it if i condemn him?

My brother your utterances do not portray you as a christian.

SHALOM
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Anozietimi:

Mad man
Deputy God

HE CHOKE
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
ictplotter:

When Peter did those things were physically and within his neighborhood. Eve the blind men sitting in front of his church for years in Ikotun, hav never receive healing for him except those we watch on tv screen.
. Even Jesus couldn't healed all the sick in his time enjoy ur weekend bro
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Miracle5720:
He's a good man or not, it doesn't concern you, face what u came to dis world to do, wetin concern una with dis man mata sef, people wey him don epp go always see am as there angel, and by d way, those oloriburuku wey dey jugde am, if them get chance to see am, them go say make him pray 4 them oo

HELP ME CLEAR THEM ABEG
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
kennyz247:
God bless u more pastor... bitter truth..

AMENNNNN
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Venlony: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
God didn't show you anything about the present demons in Nigeria but he is busy opening your eye to see a dead man file. Abeg What did God shows you about Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by femmyapson(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Masterchef:
Heard TB Joshua charged people seeking spiritual assistance up to N60k per night for accommodation and had them waiting atimes up to 10 days.

Also confirmed that because of this prohibitive cost, nearby hotels always benefitted whenever the church was having major programs.
Everything in tb joshua when it comes to accomodation is free. The hostels visitors logde is free. Down to the three square meal is free. Tb joshua that once called one his elders out saying he heard that he has a house around ikotun and charge people money before they can sleep. He said why is he taking advantage of people. Why cant he give it out for free and see God bless him for doing that. If the evangelist is not intrusted by tbjoshua to give u pass. U can never sit in church after service moreless he delaying u for days to see him. You cant even see him randomily sef. Where u come from? Unless maybe he gives u prophecy and tells d evangelists to give u wait card so u can see him after service. And lastly there has not been a major or minor program in scoan. Service is service. Weekdays or sunday. Service is service. No special program . So stop saying what you dont know
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by milann: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

No
If u are going into d ministry, u need a mentor.
Check out all d strong minister of d gospel all over d world, they all have mentors.
Work of the ministry is not like living a normal Christian life, there is more to it.
Check the Bible, u will definitely see that prophets of old had mentors nd even in d new testament, everyone had mentors especially d disciples that work with Jesus.
Jesus himself been God had to be baptized by John d Baptist nd John saw d heaven opened upon Jesus nd told pple that this is d Messiah.
Paul ( Saul) that wrote 2/3 of d new testament worked with the disciples of Jesus Christ.

There is something about the work of the ministry that u definitely need a mentor.
Someone that can call u to order, can correct , teach nd admonish u!
Moses never had a mentor. Daniel never had a mentor. Isaiah never had a mentor. John the baptist never had a mentor. The great Elijah never had a mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Jeetech01(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
E clear well
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Did he deceived your family? What made you say TB Joshua is not a man of God? Can you name one thing he did wrong to warrant him being labelled a false prophet?

You better be extremely careful

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Sleekfingers: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

SOURCE: https://www.qed.ng/abiara-visits-tb-joshuas-wife-says-late-prophet-was-our-son/

there is no man of God in nigeria.....they are all scammers.....eg oyedepo ( the vulture) , mbaka, adeboye, oyakilome, fatoyinbo, apostle suleman, kumuyi the mofo. Etc

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by yeman1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
They should leave this man alone na! Anybody that love to criticize him upon nothing should go and ask him where ever he is naah.

Who are u to judge him sef??
All those pastors that u called real pastors, what do u know about them and their secrets sef?

Make everybody shut up and leave him alone oh and let the dead rest in peace.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Sleekfingers: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

which pastor message make we dey listen to?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by seunayantokun(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
When a high profile cleric loses his anchor....
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
OjoMadiba:

Will you shut up ya smelly mouth there, what have you even done for God? Bush rat.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by juniorstar(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
The way many ppl talk...they sound so certain they would make this heaven. They also seem so certain of those who would make heaven and those who are on their way to hell. Not really sure how they got this confidence. Of course if you ask them they would say Christ is their confidence. Work out you own salvation with fear and trembling. Not going about with a form of righteousness but denying the power thereof. If I may ask how of these ppl that are so sure of those going to heaven or hell have casted out demons or raised the dead or given out gifts to those in need. So called of these days see Christianity as an association. Like a cult group. This is the way we do things in our own side. This is how we were taught. With this ideology they think they know it all and have the right to say who is going to heaven or hell. On the final day everyone would know who is who

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Church Of England Wants To Stop Referring To God As ‘he’, ‘him’ And ‘our Father' / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.