Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:01 AM

Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. (672 Views)

At This Point Ehn!(pics Attached) / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Being Sexy Is A F**king Curse, At This Point, I Literally Hate My Body.'' - Curv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
My knees are on ground to whoever sees this and in a position to help me. I beg you in the name of God. I need 18k to complete the amount for my final year school fees as we are preparing to start exams next week. I don't know what I can do to convince you but I'm ready to do anything to clear whatever doubts you may have. This is my last chance to cross this river. I'm so destabilized right now such that I can't type much.

Education in the country may look discouraging but it's still necessary because nobody knows tomorrow except God...to prepare oneself for future opportunities. Some people won't understand but most of us who motivated our way to acquiring university education know what we pass through. Help me please to complete the amount. I have hustled to the best of my ability but it's not just complete. The payment should be made highest tomorrow. HELP A DEPRESSED SOUL PLEASE. God richly bless and reward you abundantly. Thank you.
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
Please come to my rescue.
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
God bless you as you help
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
You'll never lack or run dry
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
I have no where else to run to now.
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Any amount you can will draw me closer to it.
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good evening all
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
God bless you as you help with any amount to see me through this challenging times.
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Please contact through the number provided.
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by Powersurge: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
PinUp:
My knees are on ground to whoever sees this and in a position to help me. I beg you in the name of God. I need 18k to complete the amount for my final year school fees as we are preparing to start exams next week. I don't know what I can do to convince you but I'm ready to do anything to clear whatever doubts you may have. This is my last chance to cross this river. I'm so destabilized right now such that I can't type much.

Education in the country may look discouraging but it's still necessary because nobody knows tomorrow except God...to prepare oneself for future opportunities. Some people won't understand but most of us who motivated our way to acquiring university education know what we pass through. Help me please to complete the amount. I have hustled to the best of my ability but it's not just complete. The payment should be made highest tomorrow. HELP A DEPRESSED SOUL PLEASE. God richly bless and reward you abundantly. Thank you.

208 18 152 96, Zenith Bank.

You can reach me on this number: +234 708 055 3968

post the screenshot of your acceptance letter, previous school fees payment, your school id card, censor your name and face. Let's start from their.
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by Lilpen3758: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Powersurge:

post the screenshot of your acceptance letter, previous school fees payment, your school id card, censor your name and face. Let's start from their.
abeg after him show you all this
please help am

2 Likes

Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by PinUp: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Powersurge:

Thank you for your concern but God has made a way particularly for the school fee. However, I'm still battling with payment for other charges. Should I still post my receipts? Would you still be willing to help me?
Re: Save Me At This Point. I Need Your Help. by jalodo2: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2021
PinUp:

Thank you for your concern but God has made a way particularly for the school fee. However, I'm still battling with payment for other charges. Should I still post my receipts? Would you still be willing to help me?
Goodness 34, u no get evidence cos u are a graduate, not an undergraduate. Thats y u quickly said u av paid.

(1) (Reply)

Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World / If You Could Do This Now, You Will Move 7 Time Faster Than You Possible / A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.