Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) (2673 Views)

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / Victor Ad: I Had No Passport This Time Last Year, Now Dubai Be Like Backyard / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) (2) (3) (4)

Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by Hardflower(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(graphic video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg3BuaDEkog

brave mother chicken battles 3 hungry snakes that wanted to take her little chicks. We captured this wonderful moment in the backyard here in my village.

Unfortunately for the chicken, the snakes managed to get away with one of the chick. But the mother tried her best to make sure the rest were safe

(If you no get mind, no watch oo. That was how they blasted me on facebook). That was by the way. This video was posted only to express the great love and affection of a mother.
Watch the video here[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg3BuaDEkog

Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by money121(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mother Love kiss
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by tonye33(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by temitope27(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
How can she fight 3 snakes

Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by daddytime(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
See goosebumps for my body...jeez

Op, are you from snake village or snake Island? See hungry Cobras...

And you guys were busy filming away and feeling like some NatGeo kingpins.

The chicken reflex na bomb. I just wish say our Arsenal goalkeeper go get half of this kind reflex by next season just to give us some hope for next season.

If this kind of Chicken contest for 2023 and promise us security, I go vote for am twice on a Saturday.

Sorry brother Slawo

This is India..i bet

Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by Onyi22(f): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mother's love tongue, May God bless all our mothers out there
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hen in the cobra den grin

Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by Chepos1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kudos to the hen.
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by PanickMode(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lalasticlala come see semi food oh tongue
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
temitope27:
How can she fight 3 snakes
how can the person recording be so stupid instead of rescue the poor fowl , Coming to show us nonsense on NL is more important than saving the chickens. The recorder is wicked than Boko Haram.

Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by Aladdin1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
In patience jonathans voice "Am happy for chicken"
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by temitope27(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
hope4nigeria:
how can the person recording be so stupid instead of rescue the poor fowl , Coming to show us nonsense on NL is more important than saving the chickens. The recorder is wicked than Boko Haram.
I think u re right, cos I don't think she could survive that with her babies

Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by Kate06(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
I believed the cameraman was attacked by the snake after unsuccessful operation with the Hen & her chicks reason he couldn't record the rest part of the cinema. grin

Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by YungMillionaire: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
That hen has more courage than 90% of humans. The camera man is a waste of sperm.

Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by Nuelito: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Chaiiiii......this clip speaks volume....God bless our mothers
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by McStoic(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
That cannot be Nigeria joor

Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:08am On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by crackhouse(m): 3:36am On Jun 11, 2021
Why the camera man dey suffer the mother like that? He for use stick kill those snakes and save the mother the stress of pursuing them.
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by Ghostrye: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2021
why do I have a feeling that the 3 snakes were put there intentionally and filmed for entertainment
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by IgiveFreebies: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2021
I'm sure that chick that came out to see what's going on will be female. Protecting a girl child is like protecting a pack of granades in a gun battle. They'll even join the event to fight you until they've learnt very bitterly that all that glitters... They foolishly come out and bring the whole family out to danger.
I remember once when I have to go beat up a boy because he was harassing my niece. The guy came after me with cultists but based on guyman I was safe. It was later I learnt that this geh had been collecting it steady from the guy until there was a fallout between them.
Lalasticlala please check that first chick to poke out it's foolish head, tell us it's not female and I'll delete this my post
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by Depressed101: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2021
Fp or I delete my account grin
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by mikkycoins(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Your backyard ke
Those snakes are deadly snakes that resides in places like India.

Nigerians no get time to dey video snakes fight chickens.
Some will kill the snakes to preserve their future meat(chicken)

Others will kill the reptiles, burn it and slice them with onions and pepper inside a pot. They'll later post the stuff on nairaland to the admiration of the great lalasticlala.

I put it to you op,that didn't happen in Nigeria.

Btw,that restless chick deserve to be flexed by those snakes. Mama dey hustle dey protect Una,you dey play around. It doesn't deserve my pity.
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Person wey video dem na Sadist.
Re: Mother Chicken Battles 3 Hungry Snakes In My Backyard To Save Her Chicks(video) by mytime24(f): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
d camera man na bandit

Agbani Darego And Hubby Mark 5th Wedding Anniversary / Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! / How Pathetic!my Divorce From Kefee Will Make Me A Better Hubby To My New Wife