Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters (49948 Views)

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Curious345: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2021
Will they blame the Igbos again

2 Likes

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I will not say fake news but youths within the community should dislodged them.
my dear real Omoluabis
beware of these type of people in your midst

they're worse than fulani herdsmen

Fulanis won't know anything about you without these people

1 Like

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by realray(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2021
Which government coming to Your aid, better rise up and fight o cos this is getting out of hand....
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by eliok(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2021
Yes I said it that they will wear army uniform haa
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by ma373733(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2021
grin I don't know what to say again setgrin June 12
If you know you knowgrin

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Kamil83(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2021
Show us the picture of the two truck loaded of arm Fulani with AK 47?
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by akin9ja78(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2021
I think FG must ban this sahara report. I dont believe the news one bit

2 Likes

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by houseontherock: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2021
I hope they were shit at sight as decreed by the president

BTW, no single picture or are the indigenes too scared to take pictures, even from a distance
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Cnach: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2021
I don't know about dividing Nigeria or something related to it.
But if u are plane to urself n u hate N.kalu so much come out and say this
Oh God in the time of persecution pls don't give my family someone like Nnamdi Kalu.
Do it let's see
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2021
Bola146:
grin won fi Yoruba land she won ni? grin grin Ondo people should be very vigilant! Amotekun over to you grin

Honestly, I hope those Amotekun guys live up to expectation. It would be a huge shame if killer herdsmen are overtaking towns and forests without someone to intercept them.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by olibeans: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2021
This man hates Nigerians and the people are just be matsatized against the hate for the igbo
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2021
It is when they have done killing that police will take action. Despite the alarm the the IGP and the police hierarchy will keep quiet as if they did not hear a thing, it is when the carnage is over that they will be making speeches. This shows that herdsmen attacks are sponsored.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by aspabay(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2021
Hmmm, when government wakes up to its responsibilities, Sahara reporters will be no more.

They just brazenly share FAKE NEWS because there are no consequences.

They share unverified news and incite people against each other. And the unwise will not discern.

The gullible masturbate on the news and take it as an opportunity to abuse the country and the President. I pity all of you.

All those applauding them, remember hat Buhari will not be President for ever, but Nigeria will remain.

We cannot continue to look the other way while Nigeria burns.
Sowore is an enemy of Nigeria, his gets grants for causing trouble, his family is abroad, he will be first to escape is there is war.

Think, Nigeria Think!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by naijadrivablog: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 8:41am On Jun 11, 2021
Oyo is their destination.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by danietohbadt(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Sahara deserted should continue with their lies

The report is 100% true.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by ParkleElegant: 8:41am On Jun 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
They must have missed their way as their planned destination was Lagos to give a rousing welcome to the President on his visit to the Center of Excellence.

The spotted AK-47s was for gunshots salute.

U re not a good person lol grin
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2021
Sahara Reporters and lies are inseparable angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by SenecaTheYonger: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2021
And not a single person had phones to take pictures.

Then later una go dey hype politicians during election. And na them dey buy all this arms using it to kill you.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2021
danietohbadt:

The report is 100% true.

How did you confirm? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Born2Breed(f): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2021
Protect yourselves.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2021
aspabay:
Hmmm, when government wakes up to its responsibilities, Sahara reporters will be no more.

They just brazenly share FAKE NEWS because there are no consequences.

They share unverified news and incite people against each other. And the unwise will not discern.

The gullible masturbate on the news and take it as an opportunity to abuse the country and the President. I pity all of you.

All those applauding them, remember hat Buhari will be President for ever, but Nigeria will remain.

We cannot continue to look the other way while Nigeria burns.
Sowore is an enemy of Nigeria, his gets grants for causing trouble, his family is abroad, he will be first to escape is there is war.

Think, Nigeria Think!!!

this was how fools like you came out to shout that igangan killings were fake! its people like you that are the real enemy of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by PrinceMajestic: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2021
Ya'll be prepared
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by PStacks(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2021
"Test-Run"...

Na wa oooo
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2021
Owo ati lo fake news. Excuse my Yoruba.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by IJOBA11: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I will not say fake news but youths within the community should KILL them.
FIXED angry
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by PStacks(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari has finished this country
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by dayoscape: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2021
Why naira land go off
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by midehi2(f): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Sahara deserted should continue with their lies
thunder fire you there
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by specialmati(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin so its now clime for siblings to visit their families again.
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by karkel(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2021
Indeed fulanis and yoruba are one
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Masterito(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2021
My people are still yet to understand ..................SMH.
MakotoShishio:

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/10/security-alert-fulani-herdsmen-large-numbers-enter-ondo-town-armed-ak-47s%E2%80%94source?s=09[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.