Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters (49934 Views)

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by kechywillz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yoruba agitation for their own sovereign state will help actualize Biafra,I support anything that will end this cesspit
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Tinubuadvocate: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Are you trying to cause disunity among us?
AchalugoNwa:
my dear real Omoluabis
beware of these type of people in your midst

they're worse than fulani herdsmen

Fulanis won't know anything about you without these people
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by Kobicove(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

It's like people like you want to see dead bodies before believing. You must be one of the killer Fulanis.

I'm not interested in seeing pics of dead bodies but this story sounds illogical to me
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by aspabay(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
DonCortino:

this was how fools like you came out to shout that igangan killings were fake! its people like you that are the real enemy of nigeria.

You are just nonsensical
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by effort1: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
I pray to those that never support Buhari for his wicked act in this country... You and your family will never die, you shall prosper no matter the condition of the country economy.. fulanis terrorist shall not see you and your family... Amen!

But you see those that support Buhari after seeing how this country is moving backwards, and how hardship is rising in this country, how fulanis are killing the innocent people, but they still get mind to support Buhari... It shall never be well with you, amen!

Mannabbgrills, say amen to this
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by effort1: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Sahara deserted should continue with their lies

But you believed the same Sahara reporters when it called Jonathan a drunkard. Why are you calling it a liar now?

You are a shameless hypocrite
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by effort1: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I will not say fake news but youths within the community should dislodged them.

Have you forgotten that your slave master, Tinubu, says Yoruba and Fulani are one? Are you against your drug dealer paymaster already?
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
aspabay:

You are just nonsensical

fuckoff!
Re: 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters by aspabay(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2021
DonCortino:

fuckoff!

Mindless internet fiddler. That's what you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.