Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts (20710 Views)

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal / We Will Retire Tinubu Politically In 2023, PDP Boasts / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by runningriot: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Please how can I post a news in Nairaland? I have a very important news to share!
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Germi9: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
APC /PDP all the same looters decamping shamelessly from looting party to another looting party,who’s deceiving who?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by temitope27(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
dguizman:
They just might be right...but do your party have a better candidate?
yes, there is bukola saraki
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by olatuns2017: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/buhari-will-be-the-only-president-to-emerge-from-apc-platform-pdp-boasts/

APC very sure
Yoruba
President
Tinubu go Pepedem

Pls campaign for ur candidates ooo
If you want Cownu or Ighoho
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Perfectbeing(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
If APC could win 2019 election then it is very possible for them to win 2023.. Its just for FG to commission few projects before 2023, complete the 2nd Niger bridge and throw money around and everyone would forget the past turmolous 8 years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by arsenal33: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
veekid:
Jokes apart, I'm patiently waiting for Wetin APC wan take campaign for 2023 elections sha. I pity whoever emerges as their presidential candidate
wetin PDP go take campaign? We no go too thief your moni

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Greatpoet(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Trentee4eva: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
wwwihy:
PDP is in pain over Buhari Projects and defections of some Governors. SECONDUS PARTY
Stop posting propaganda pictures. Are you aware that $1=#502? I don’t want to go into details about the super-inflation, high unemployment rate and insecurity despite borrowing 24 Trillion Naira.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by ukahrawah: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
We thought that PDP was bad not knowing that APC was evil. Nigeria has suffered in the hands of rotten leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Yeah, once Bubu retires to his cows, APC will cease to exist.

APC will break up into four parties, one of which would be Tinubu;s faction, then the Northern faction, then a mixed multitude.

The sad thing is all we have is PDP...and that is because Nigerians prefer to think that they are poor victims in the hands of the evil PDP and APC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by bluefilm: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
The signs are there quite alright.

But PDP can never get back into power.

That's for sure.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by CioAngels(f): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
veekid:
Jokes apart, I'm patiently waiting for Wetin APC wan take campaign for 2023 elections sha. I pity whoever emerges as their presidential candidate
They don't need to campaign to win election because they have their desperate styles of winning with bullion Van.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by muyeski21(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
UstazAhmed:

In the scheme of things, we northerners don't no who is Tinubu

But u knew tinubu when u were looking for vote for buhari, minutes.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by muyeski21(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
UstazAhmed:

But u knew tinubu when u were looking for vote for buhari, mumu
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Peteromi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
I guess when election time come, people should know all the political parties, their candidates, their manifestos and choose their choice and right person in the election day
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by grandstar(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
If Osinbajo is nominated by Buhari and has the Bornu governor as his running mate, i see a team difficult to beat.

The fact that Buhari nominates Osinbajo would gather him votes in the North. He will easily sweep the Southwest. With the present Bornu governor as his running mate, the North is assured.

Atiku should forget the presidency. Northerners see him as a crook. In the Southwest, he was harassed with taunts of Ole (thief). His chances are slim.

I don't expect much from an Osinbajo cumbo in respect of economic growth. They will certain get rid of Buhari's redundant policies such as the senseless forex controls and restart the privatization program. I see growth of between 4-6% in the first 2 years and nothing more than 5% in the last 2 years.

For the economy to grow much faster, structural reforms must take place. Company tax must be reduced to investor attractive 16% or less. The 4 major international airports must be commercialized. The 4 state owned refineries sold off and price of petrol deregulated.

Also, ending the Naira substitution program is a must to reduce inlationary pressure which makes lending rate costly and which harms the real sector of the economy the most.

I might also be wrong. APC has phenomenal technocrats like Tinubu and Fashola. I'm sure they can provide titans to make the economy soar.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by CioAngels(f): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
UstazAhmed:

And that is exactly what it is.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by nairavsdollars(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Know all the political parties as if they are 10 lol

Peteromi:
I guess when election time come, people should know all the political parties, their candidates, their manifestos and choose their choice and right person in the election day
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by BlckBoy4U(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by iampeterben(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
you want Asiwaju to swear for you
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by MummyGreat: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
dguizman:
They just might be right...but do your party have a better candidate?
the is exactly my thought
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Adegoketj: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Not only the last president of APC last president of united Nigeria
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by benweezy: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
So shall it be!

God forbid APC again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by marsman: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by dotedote: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
I've noticed that despite the fact that many nairalanders here have agreed with the topic, none of them has seen PDP as an option either.
Na Wah For Us O.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by blackboy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
PDP!! Get sense. 2019 should have taught you a lesson. Did you really think PMB won ? The same abrakadabra they used is still in place. INEC is APC and APC have mastered rigging. PDP una learners. APC corruption is not limited to stealing money but stealing votes. PDP you are making noise and noise is what got you where you are now.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by PrinceMajestic: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
PDP n mouth making. That's how they boasted in their presidential election donation/gala night in 2015 b4 election. According to Uche Secondus ;"You dont expect a 4 years old baby to challenge a 16year old" grown up only for them to lose disgracefully. In 2019 election they also boasted blah blah blah. Buhari said it today on interview, "if you want to be president you must join the APC" so we are used to their mouth making. Anyway whether APC or PDP them must come pay homage to us. So all side, I am safe. But I know say pdp will not see high light. The more they boast the more they suffer more disgraceful defeats
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by nairavsdollars(f): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
He was In Kano, headquarters of the North few weeks ago and the whole state was shut down

UstazAhmed:

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Amalekki: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
osewanu:
I hate APC and all that they stand for.

PDP may be bad but men they're way better than these clowns
You can't be better than yourself. PDP = APC. Shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by PrinceMajestic: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
He was In Kano, headquarters of the North few weeks ago and the whole state was shut down

lol. Shut down for his money. You dey deceive yourself. Nothing like tinubu presidency. Baba has handled the brown teeth junky n his cronies
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by WhizdomXX(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
That's because hell be the last President f UAR
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Rotji(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
wwwihy:
PDP is in pain over Buhari Projects and defections of some Governors. SECONDUS PARTY

It's people like you that put this country in the position it is today.

Unprecedented hunger, Unprecedented insecurity, Unprecedented inflation, Unprecedented nepotism, Unprecedented disunity and disaffection from virtually all regions yet Buhari is your god?!

I'm the last person to support the disintegration of Nigeria but people like you make me think otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? / Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu / Ahmad Sagir, Governor Inuwa's Supporter Dies After Falling Off Car In Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.