Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts (20738 Views)

Zamfara: We’re Not Scared Of Rerun – PDP Boasts As Court Sacks Gov Lawal / We Will Retire Tinubu Politically In 2023, PDP Boasts / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Laren24(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2021
And PDP would never be on the presidential seat ever again. We would rather vote in a new party entirely from this two atrocious parties or may this country kukuma scatter. May everybody dey there dey
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Chingykay77(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2021
As for me i'm not concerned about which party wins or not
We all know what an opposition party will do when they are not in power
What I believe those Governing US should do is think of what they can offer US and not what to make out of our Pain and Lack
Any Government that really want this Nation to be Great should employ wise subordinates that are ready for action and are people of Integrity and not elect them due to ethnicity.

And non of them should see their position as a place of Power to Oppress but Power to make things right
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by bab22: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
APC has turned the country upside down.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by komodapson(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
I implore everyone who is 18years and above to try register and collect his/her PVC whenever INEC resumes continuous Voter Registration. Stop, put an End to this false narrative of "dem don know who go enter", " Dem dey count our Vote"...

Please, you and I as citizens have a role(s) to play, by performing our civic responsibilities.

A word is enough for the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by komodapson(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Laren24:
And PDP would never be on the presidential seat ever again. We would rather vote in a new party entirely from this two atrocious parties or may this country kukuma scatter. May everybody dey there dey

You get PVC?...if No, all this your threat ,na empty threat.,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by komodapson(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Food is so expensive.

Egg and bread becoming unaffordable to the masses.

This government has failed.

I don't even know how people without jobs survive.

Ah!!!

They survive through black tax

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by Jefferic(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
[code][/code]True Talk my people.......
Re: Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts by DaInferno(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/buhari-will-be-the-only-president-to-emerge-from-apc-platform-pdp-boasts/
so these assholes still think it's all about which party wins or not?!...our fathers mumu fa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘My Watch’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.