Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,692,011 members, 6,343,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 10:48 AM

After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids (1832 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by sustainnig: 7:10pm On Jun 10
There's a big fight going on between me and my husband right now.

We already have six children, three boys and three girls, yet my husband still wants to have more kids.

It's not like the money is not there. We have the comfort but I think that six kids are enough.

My husband is adamant, he wants us to have more kids. He no longer talks to me neither does he eat my food.

He's even threatening to have kids outside if I don't let him.

I want to protect my marriage, please advice me.

1 Like

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by dododawa1: 7:13pm On Jun 10
Give him, children comes from God.

1 Like

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Kriss216: 7:16pm On Jun 10
Six children can't make a team. A team consisit of 11 players.

Una team remain 5 to complete. Give him 5 more children to fulfill his dream.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Coldshisha: 7:19pm On Jun 10
Dafuq

6 kids yet he wants more
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by temitope27: 7:23pm On Jun 10
In as much as ur financial is ok and ur body can take it, give him cos if that man go get anoda wife it won't be easy for u alone to train 6 children
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by michlins(m): 7:23pm On Jun 10
Tell him that each child should have a financial security in the sense that every child you should set up for life

If such happens, you can have more kids knowing that in the situation that one or both of you dies, the children can fend for themselves.

Family planning is about having the number of children you can cater for. If you can cater for fifty kids,why stop at thirty nine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by 280Bracket: 7:26pm On Jun 10
Make it 12 one time. Meanwhile, this is the first 'comfortable person" I have come across trying to birth a dozen of children. Others have one, two or three (maximum).
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Niom(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10
If he is capable, why not?

1 Like

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by ecolime(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10
You soon gonna be looking 80 before you turn 40.

7 Likes

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by nzeobi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10
Except he is a politician who is sure that his party will remain in power in this Nigeria if not 3 boys and 3 girls is a perfect combination.

When una reach 10 how many weeks bag of rice wan last una
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by anthonyuncle(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10
tell his siblings and extended family members to talk to him.

personally, visit a pharmacist for very good and safe contraceptives(just in case)
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10
Open that thing and give him more kids,he is your husband obey him.finish what you started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Nonexisting: 8:50pm On Jun 10
Old hen, open your pussy and give him more kids or is your brain paining you.

1 Like

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Hathor5(f): 8:55pm On Jun 10
Where do women find such men? How can a husband threaten his own wife to have kids outside? undecided The audacity! The disrespect!

Six kids? He should worship the ground you walk on. I don't know know how women can get pregnant so many times. It's not easy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by crackhaus: 9:19pm On Jun 10
Lol, this was definitely made up.
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Jadeng: 10:27pm On Jun 10
For this erra ?
Does he want to sell them ?
By the way, have you noticed rich people don't have much children ?
Let him find out why....?

1 Like

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Mindlog: 1:38am On Jun 11
Tales by moonlight.
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Ninejaywon: 1:39am On Jun 11
Provided the financial resources are very much available, no probs. He can add 4 to make it a 10.

1 Like

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by dayabiuuku: 1:49am On Jun 11
oh boy the man na engine oh

six children?

but madam if she buoyant allow him now
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:23am On Jun 11
michlins:
Tell him that each child should have a financial security in the sense that every child you should set up for life

If such happens, you can have more kids knowing that in the situation that one or both of you dies, the children can fend for themselves.

Family planning is about having the number of children you can cater for. If you can cater for fifty kids,why stop at thirty nine
tell him to set up a will and a financial trust fund of 5-10 million for each existing child. If he can do that then you will get pregnant.
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by CharisEleos(f): 10:50am On Jun 11
Don't mind those people saying give give him. It's your health that is at stake here. And if anything happens, he is still going to bring in another woman. So use your brain.

Having too many births has it's disadvantages and hazards on a woman's health therefore everyone has to control and watch it before it takes a toll on you.

That was how a woman kept having numerous births until the last one came out pulling her kidney and she died.

Don't argue with him anytime he brings up the issue again. Just make sure you don't take in. Let him do the taking in this time if he so desires to have more. Afterall men are becoming pregnant these days. So his will not be the first or last.

3 Likes

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Richy4(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11
Niom:
If he is capable, why not?

Will he carry it for nine months, why not?...U think it was an easy task smiley
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Bola146(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11
Please go and do family planning secretly. Even a rich man doesn't want much children. Think of how to take care of the six please

3 Likes

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by edoairways: 1:48pm On Jun 11
mrsoludomeka:
Open that thing and give him more kids,he is your husband obey him.finish what you started.
That is not obedience. This is not what the bible teaches( application of force)

4 Likes

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Vyolet(f): 7:06pm On Jun 11
This op sounds familiar, I hope that's not you.
I was in the ward with a woman who just had her 6th child via cs, the first three are girls through normal delivery while the last three are boys through cs and her husband says he wants more kids.
Madam had a BTL sha without the consent of her husband, she however already accepts her fate and keeps an open mind that the man could get another woman pregnant.

1 Like

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by eyinjuege: 8:01pm On Jun 11
Just pity yourself sha.
Stay alive to be the mother of the battalion you have already
It's not just about money o.

2 Likes

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by GboyegaD(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11
If you are not ready mentally, please don't add more. Should you give him a battalion if he wants to have kids outside, he still will.

I wonder how some people think all that is needed to raise kids is money. There are more phases to life and finances is just one.

4 Likes

Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11
dododawa1:
Give him, children comes from God.
get sense or shut up
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11
GboyegaD:
If you are not ready mentally, please don't add more. Should you give him a battalion if he wants to have kids outside, he still will.

I wonder how some people think all that is needed to raise kids is money. There are more phases to life and finances is just one.
One CoCa cola for you
Re: After Six Children, My Husband Wants More Kids by Janosky: 12:38am On Jun 12
sustainnig:
There's a big fight going on between me and my husband right now.

We already have six children, three boys and three girls, yet my husband still wants to have more kids.

It's not like the money is not there. We have the comfort but I think that six kids are enough.

My husband is adamant, he wants us to have more kids. He no longer talks to me neither does he eat my food.

He's even threatening to have kids outside if I don't let him.

I want to protect my marriage, please advice me.

Madam,are you financially independent?

If your spouse stops giving you a dime , do you have the financial means to raise a football team alone,on your own?

Is 9 months pregnancy a tea party?

Are you mentally and emotionally prepared for the added stress you may give yourself?

When a married couple mutually agree to shut down their brains, who will reason for the couple & impart sense to them?

OP, if your narrative is true, please use your God given brain to advice yourself.

Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daughter Who Sent Her Own Father To Prison For 40 Years For Rape,admits She L / Soon-to-be-husbands And The (NSFW) Not Safe For Wife Pictures / Tye Tribbett's Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.