Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again (53045 Views)

Vacate Occupied Palestinian Territories Before We Release Your Citizens - FG / Why Anambra Govt Can’t Ban Us – Tricycle Owners / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, "You Are Accustomed To Losing Your Citizens" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by mrkia(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Please ooo!!! Are these people sick in their heads!!!!? What concerns them about us not using their Twitter this � time around... We have others social medias like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc to exercise our Freedom..

Or is there something we don't know.

Maybe that's where they tie Nigeria problems. We know they never wanted us to prosper as a country...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Duru9:
They're waiting after June12
After then they will lift the ban

They don't want it to trend

It will still trend nah.... .. this is a different era nah... Well people r living the past in the present... and some ears r permanently closed... hmmmm what do i know!!

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Akolawole(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
We are Nigeria!

America should sort out their business while we sort ourselves out!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Kingrefreshed: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
Nothing dey happen, we are a sovereign nation.

Google how to deal with a Sovereign nation and you'll b surprise by the results you will see. There's morethan 1000 ways Nigerian government can be dealt with by the US which is the world power.

Which stupid sovereign nation Nigeria be grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Rissimenky: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Ssshhh

TELL THAT TO YOUR US 'MASSA'.

HE NEEDS TO SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by iKingsley(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
Nigeria is not a sovereign nation.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Incognito403: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kings999:

You and who, is like something is Wong with you in your head... Nigeria is devided by tribe, religion and GOVERNMENT...
Obviously you don't know the meaning of sovereignty.
Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by xandy84: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Twitter is a private business. Joe has more important issues at hand....

Mangekyo:
Nice one. Also, I expect sleepy Joey to come out openly and condemn the evil and wicked act of this buhary lead administration. This is getting too much. It's like these international bodies do not even knw we're tired of this country. We are tired of bad governance, we're tired of living with bad, very bad Abokkis

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Positivepoint(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
Nice one. Also, I expect sleepy Joey to come out openly and condemn the evil and wicked act of this buhary lead administration. This is getting too much. It's like these international bodies do not even knw we're tired of this country. We are tired of bad governance, we're tired of living with bad, very bad Abokkis

The bad abokis are tired of the ritualistic baby factory made inyamiris.
Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by caracas: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:
Na wa o! Which Kain wahala be this?

Are these people mad?

Wetin concern them abeg? Is twitter the only platform through which people exercise their right of expression? Don't we have others? I don't understand this madness anymore o!

The US has never shown concern over any issue as they are showing on this twitter ban. It's obvious their s some conspiracy against this country.

Thank God we ve got a government with ballz. Even though we go running to them for financial aids and all, we can't be controlled by the hypocritical whites..

A day or two ago, they asked our government authoritatively to lift the suspension..Now, it's a milder tone....

Buhari is the man of the moment!

Mr rubbish talker
Which milder tone are you talking about?
Oga this tone is more authoritative than the US Nigerian ambassador's.Thats how America behaves, they give you enough warnings then they hit you hard.my prayer is for God to harden buhari s heart so that the US can help us destroy him completely.
Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by faceland: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rissimenky:

Oya, run and go and suck Joe Biden's co.ck. He's calling his slaves, so run along now before your massa whups your dumb slave behind.

Air head.

Who is the slave the one sucking the stupid Buhari dingdon or the once demanding their right to express themselves freely online?

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Okay, it's getting serious. Can Nigeria take sanctions from the USA?
Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by iKingsley(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Duru9:
They're waiting after June12
After then they will lift the ban

They don't want it to trend
lol! It must trend, VPN dey

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Rissimenky: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Google how to deal with a Sovereign nation and you'll b surprise by the results you will see. There's morethan 1000 ways Nigerian government can be dealt with by the US which is the world power.

Which stupid sovereign nation Nigeria be grin grin grin grin

School dropout dunce, Vietnam, Taliban, Iraqis and others, including Somali warlords have defied the USA and they could do NOTHING ABOUT IT.

They are not the invincible supermen your wretched inferiority complex tells you they are.

SO SHUT YOUR SLAVE TRAP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Sleekfingers: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
When we talk people say we are talking again. You do not mess around with US businesses , they have powerful lobby groups and can sink your administration. Who is India ?

Sanctions are coming soon, Pompeo former CIA Director has made his statement about Buharis deception ; people now understand this regime and they are watching.

https://punchng.com/respect-your-citizens-right-reverse-twitter-suspension-us-tells-fg/

the United States should go to hell.........naso dem destroy libya with their bullshit......now libyans are regretting ......

Naija nedd to start regulating our social media activities......and start clamping down on those idiots posting incitive comments and fake news.....especially on Nairaland ......naso one useless moderator banned me for no just cause.....na thinder go fire that moderator

6 Likes

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by ihedioramma: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by GoodGovernance: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:

Are these people mad?

Wetin concern them abeg? Is twitter the only platform through which people exercise their right of expression? Don't we have others? I don't understand this madness anymore o!

The US has never shown concern over any issue as they are showing on this twitter ban. It's obvious their s some conspiracy against this country.

Thank God we ve got a government with ballz. Even though we go running to them for financial aids and all, we can't be controlled by the hypocritical whites..

A day or two ago, they asked our government authoritatively to lift the suspension..Now, it's a milder tone....

Trust me,I feel you.

It's total madness!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by iKingsley(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:

Are these people mad?

when Buhari won the election in 2015, some certain Abokis trekked from some part of the north to Abuja. Buhari is a calamity, no doubt, just look at how he has uselessed your brain
Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Stanleyq: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:

Are these people mad?

see whose right the US are defending fooling because he loves Buhambe, may be one of his cousins has one contract or the other in federal, na I'm we no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by emerged01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
Sovereign nation wey Dey always seek financial aid from US.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by bangging(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ezinwa120:
Source PLS
source slap u dia
Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by WayoProphet: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
I see buhari keeping a deaf ear but will scumb when US threaten him with sanctions. I see Lia muhamed getting a visa ban. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by caracas: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rissimenky:

School dropout dunce, Vietnam, Taliban, Iraqis and others, including Somali warlord have defied the USA and they could do NOTHING ABOUT IT.

They are not the invincible supermen your wretched inferiority complex tells you they are.

SO SHUT YOUR SLAVE TRAP.

Don't tell me you're this ignorant
For your info those countries you mentioned above are seriously suffering from US sanctions n punishments

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by kenchop: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
ITS NOT LIKE THEY REALLY CARE (USA) , WHY AREN'T THEY TALKING ABOUT THE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS ONGOING IN THE COUNTRY NOW ,BUT ONLY INTERESTED IN TWITTER COS ITS AN AMERICAN BUSINESS. ONLY NIGERIANS CAN FIX NIGERIA, NO ONE ELSE CARES.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by timesup234: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Yes another mumu who doesn't know IMF and world Bank are the reason why you are suffering. Imperialism is really the highest stage of capitalism. Won't even get too deep into it cos it is beyond your rationale
omohayek:

Not just vaccines, either. Let's see what all these paid Buhari propagandists have to say if the USA embargoes the sale of Nigerian oil, vetoes any more World Bank and IMF lending to Nigeria, and decides to punish any financial institution with any US presence doing business with Nigeria. The already suffering economy will tumble overnight, and the resulting economic crisis will be so severe that the now unpaid 30k shills will be the ones crying "Buhari must go!!!" loudest at the front of the Aso Rock gates.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by Sipsum: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rissimenky:

AMERICA SHOULD GO AND FCK THEMSELVES.

WHO THE FCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

WAS IT NOT THE SAME GOD WHO CREATED US THAT CREATED THEM?

WHO THE FCK ARE THEY TO DEMAND THAT NIGERIA PATRONISE A US PRIVATE COMPANY?

SINCE WHEN?

HOW DARE THEY?

DO THESE ENSLAVERS AND LOOTERS WHO GAINED THEIR WEALTH BY RAPING THE WHOLE WORLD THINK THEIR PERFIDY IS INFINITE?

THEY HAVE ANOTHER THINK COMING.

FCKING BABYLON, WHOSE TIME OF DESTRUCTION IS FAST APPROACHING.

RATHER THAN REPENT OF THE GREAT EVIL THEY INFLICTED ON THE WORLD, THEY CONTINUE THEIR ARROGANT BARBARISM.

BUHARI PLEASE, IGNORE THEM COMPLETELY.

CALL XI JING PING OF CHINA.

HE WILL GVE YOU 100% MILITARY BACKING AGAINST BABYLON THE GREAT, WHICH IS DESTINED AND PROPHESIED TO CRASH AND BURN SOON.

@ Bolded.
You've also heard, chapters of life, Lobsang Rampa.
Cha
Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by semyman: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Efulufus now celebrating
Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by twinsabbey: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:

sovereign nation that always beg for money ��

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by SaintLucia: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Like the way they are respecting Trump right to freedom of speech grin

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by GoodGovernance: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
mrkia:
Please ooo!!! Are these people sick in their heads!!!!? What concerns them about us not using their Twitter this � time around... We have others social medias like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc to exercise our Freedom..

Maybe that's where they tie Nigeria problems. We know they never wanted us to prosper as a country...

I am glad we still have sane people like you on Social media.

The ban came as a very negative news to me,I am missing my followers,but that can never make me subject my country to ridicule because of my own personal interest.

3 Likes

Re: Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again by williams85(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
mrkia:

BMC, it’s obvious you don’t use twitter.
Just shut the fvck up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.